BC Photography, LLC

Locust Grove, VA View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

BC Photography, LLC is a photography company based out of Locust Grove, Virginia that provides wedding services. For the past 20 years, owner Bryant Cox has been developing his passion for photography and sharing his talents with those in his community. He has experience as a combat photographer for the United States Marine Corps and regularly volunteers at his local animal shelter taking pet portraits. Along with his team, this photographer understands that each wedding is unique and strives to reflect newlyweds’ one-of-a-kind relationships through his images.

BC Photography, LLC is devoted to helping couples document their special occasions through vivid, timeless imagery. To streamline your planning process, Bryant has compiled a number of helpful packages that can be customized to fit your specific preferences. Each option consists of two photographers, an online gallery, and a customized wedding album. Bryant and his team are available for four to ten hours, depending on your needs. He can also create albums for the parents of the newlyweds so that everyone can treasure the big day for years to come.

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Bryant Cox
Bryant Cox
Owner/Photographer

My Background: I have always wanted to do something in the creative arts at a young age. I was the first one at my school to learn Adobe Photoshop and even helped the Art teacher learn how to use it. After High School I got my Associates Degree in Computer Multimedia, but I ended up joining The United States Marine Corps and got assigned as a Combat Photographer. I instantly fell in love with photography and capturing the moments and the personality of individuals that I photographed.

Over the past 20 years I have learned a wide range of photographic techniques to enhance my photography skills. Working as a photographer for portrait studios like Bill Buttram Photography in Fredericksburg, VA helped me understand about portraiture, lighting, and posing. I continue to self educate myself through online courses and other practical learning to add new creative techniques in photography to provide to my clients.

I have photographed Weddings while working with Bill Buttram Photography Studio and continue to shoot weddings on my own and with another photographer in my area.

101 Birchside Cir Locust Grove, VA, 22508
Location of (BC Photography, LLC)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding