Franklin, WI 53132 Map · Phone number

• Image-It Photography
  • Kathy McDowell Photography
  • Jonathan's Portraits

13 Reviews for Sarah Immel Photography

We can’t say enough positive things about Sarah. She did our engagement and wedding photos, and we received tons of compliments on them. She is a true professional and a lot of fun to work with.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about Sarah Immel and her photography. From our first meeting we knew right away that her personality, attitude and talent were exactly what we were looking for. We booked an engagement session with her and spent a sunny morning walking around a park laughing and being silly and ended up with perfect pictures. On the day of the wedding she was a trooper and went tromping through an apple orchard in the rain to capture every detail. Working with her was relaxing and fun, she has this ability to put everyone at ease and capture just the perfect moment even in a posed picture. She has given us memories to last a lifetime. I hope I get another opportunity to work with her again in the future. We would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2012
  • User2693036 · event on: 09/16/2012

We asked Sarah to photograph our wedding and loved the pictures so much that four years later we asked her to take maternity photos for us. Her work is beautiful and I don't know a lovelier person. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/03/2012