Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sarah Dickerson Photography

Light, color, and emotion are the three cornerstones of Sarah's work. She employs a strategic mix of carefully composed and lit portraits with pure photojournalism. Most brides that book with SDP state that their wedding day photography is one of the most important aspects of planning to them. Sarah plans each wedding day carefully to provide both stunning portraiture and images that capture emotion and storytelling from the day.

Our packages vary in coverage and elements; all do include engagement sessions as well as full-resolution, edited files on disc. Please contact Sarah to schedule a complimentary consultation at the studio's Briarcliff Village location and see for yourself the difference in her carefully crafted work!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Kansas City

Follow Sarah Dickerson Photography on

26 Reviews for Sarah Dickerson Photography

High-Res Images (2)
Digital Files (2)

My fiance and I were both extremely happy with Sarah's photography services. We just did engagement photos, as we are getting married in another state. We love the pictures! Sarah was helpful and easy to schedule with. The day of the session, she was laid back and very easy to get along with. She was in tune with what we wanted out of our photos, and it was a great experience. I definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Hailey, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Loved Sarah, great to work with.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/17/15, 10 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Sarah was so amazing. When we first met with her after a few other photographers, I was impressed by her organization and attention to detail as far as the time line and schedule for the day of the wedding. She was great to work with - always super responsive. The day of her second shooter was just as amazing as her and the day was flawless. Would definitely recommend her especially for the value!!

Profile Picture User4440040, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews

Videos

0 Photos

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Sarah is an amazing photographer! Highly recommend her for your special day

We worked with Sarah on a wedding in June 2012 and it was truly a pleasure. Our Bride turned to Sarah for direction and original ideas for her photos. Sarah put her at ease throughout the planning process and captured the perfect moments the entire wedding day. Our team loved working with Sarah and one moment that stood out to us was sunset. While we were in the midst of other wedding happenings Sarah carefully made me aware of sunset and was able to sneak the Bride and Groom away for a must have moment. Our team highly recommends Sarah for your wedding and we look forward to working with her again. - Anne Churchill, Owner & Event Planner of AnnaBelle Events

I love Sarah Dickerson Photography!!! Her pictures are absolutely stunning and she is a blast to work with! She is a top-notch photographer and will make your day very enjoyable. I highly recommend her.

Sarah offers an outstanding service among photographers in the KC area. Very professional. I highly recommend her for your wedding day.

Sarah is truly a gem! She shines in every aspect of what she does. Her pictures are absolutely stunning, she is fun to be around and can direct those who need directed. Each new image of hers just blows me away. You won't be disappointed with Sarah!

111 N. Water St., Liberty, MO 64068   See On Map
816-560-6412 (phone)
by appointment. closed Sundays.