About Sarah Bray Photography

Beautiful Moments Deserve Beautiful Photographs

Hello,

I'm Sarah and I'm addicted to capturing love stories.  I started shooting weddings nearly ten years ago and instantly fell in love with everything about them.  From capturing those excited, nervous, butterfly-filled moments leading up to the ceremony, to all the details you spent months planning, to the vows that make even me teary-eyed, to your very first moments as a married couple, to the memories made dancing the night away...it is truly the greatest privilege to tell the story of your special day.  My style is best described as light, airy and romantic, with a good blend of traditional photographs, candid portraits and photojournalism.  I strive to deliver beautiful images that evoke the emotion of the day and take you right back to those moments that take your breath away.  It's also very important to me to deliver a stellar experience for my clients - you hire professionals so that you can relax on the day of your wedding and trust that they will take care of you!  From the moment you inquire with me, to the moment your final images are delivered, I want the experience to exceed your expectations!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow Sarah Bray Photography on

8 Reviews for Sarah Bray Photography

User Photos
Photos

Great photographer! Captured my wedding and all its beauty!!! Friendly an fun!! Will defiantly be using her again in the future!

Profile Picture Patricia, 12/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was extremely accommodating throughout the planning process! She was kind and professional and my pictures are fabulous! I am so glad that I found her online. I was having a budget wedding

Profile Picture Mrs, 9/28/12, 6 Reviews

This deal has
SOLD OUT

New Year Special

$350.00 Value | Promo Code: sbpnewyear2018
Book your wedding collection before 1/31/2018 and receive either a complimentary engagement session, additional hour of coverage or $350 album credit. *signed contract and 50% retainer required for booking.
Offer Expires: 01/31/2018
Available to the first 100 couples
#WW4e35ffdf9c0649d9

Events

Sarah Bray Photography is a wedding photographer from orlando, florida servicing weddings throughout the local area, including orlando, tampa , and sarasota. Sarah Bray Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the central florida wedding industry since 2007 specializing in weddings, portraits and boudoir photography.