Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Sarah & Ben

When you choose us to document your big day, you're not only choosing our work, you're choosing us.

You're choosing Sarah to respond to your emails, even at 1 am, because she understands that when you're planning a wedding, even the smallest questions can feel urgent.

You're choosing Ben to make his corny jokes that always seem to make everyone smile those genuine, melt-your-heart kind of smiles.

You're choosing to have both of us there, amongst your closest family and friends, while you celebrate one of the happiest days of your life.

On your wedding day you spend just as much time with your photographers as your new spouse. So make sure they're people you adore. People who feel like friends and not business partners. People you trust.

We make bad jokes, take amazing pictures, and will probably hug your mom at the end of the night. If we sound right for you then lets get together for a cup of coffee. We can't wait to hear all about your big day.

Love & Laughs,

Sarah & Ben 7
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 03/02/2019

We love sarah & ben!

Trying to review Sarah & Ben honestly make me speechless. They are PHENOMENAL! They are the kindest, most talented, funniest, wonderful people we know. We couldn't think of any duo better to capture our perfect day. No need to look any further, Sarah & Ben are the best. They capture the beauty of your relationship and day, make you feel comfortable, and most importantly make you have fun! Thank you so much Sarah & Ben, we love you guys!!

Sarah & Ben 8
    Sarah & Ben 9
    Sarah & Ben 10
    Sarah & Ben 11
    Sarah & Ben 12

Ashley · Married on 12/08/2018

Personality and Talent Sets Them Apart. Inspiring and Beautifully Captured

Meeting Sarah & Ben was the best thing to happen to us (aside from being proposed to/meeting my now husband). In our search for a photographer, we were really looking for someone we connected with-- this included photography style as well as on a personal level. I found Sarah and Ben Photography after researching & referrals from close friends. Our friends described Sarah & Ben as personable, friendly, and extremely talented. Our friends were only partially right because Sarah & Ben are SO MUCH MORE.

When meeting Sarah & Ben for the first time, it was like we were meeting with our long lost friends. What was supposed to be a short meeting turned into 1.5 hours & we could have kept chatting! What I instantly loved about them was that they were approachable & friendly but still very focused on making sure that we would be a priority amongst family & friends on our wedding day.

Our engagement photo session was a blast & it was largely due to the way Sarah & Ben work with one another. They compliment one another both personally & professionally and this is very evident. They have a unique balance working together to capture just the right angles but do it in a way that makes you feel comfortable & relaxed which is so important in trying to capture these intimate & natural-looking moments.

Prior to our wedding day, Sarah & Ben were the best sounding board for me. They were one of the first vendors I booked & I can honestly say that without them, I do not think I would have been half as comfortable or happy with our wedding. My favorite moment was during our wedding , I grabbed Sarah's hand to introduce her to all of my friends, as my friend! I loved more than anything that Sarah was with me throughout my wedding day and that Ben was able to be with the men.

There are so many more moments I want to share to further commend and illustrate why Sarah & Ben Photography are the best of the best however I will spare you all copious amounts of reading and highlight the top things I love about them.

- Personality- truly genuine people
    - Feel like friends
    - Will go the extra mile- on numerous occasions, both Sarah & Ben would go above and beyond to help pre/post wedding. We even asked to extend our wedding by an hour and without any hesitation, Sarah and Ben were excited to capture more of our special day.
    - Details, details, details- They are so incredible when it comes to remembering those special moments-- you'll see :)
    - Great communication- always responsive, always timely on delivery of photos and email communications
    - Competitive Pricing
    - Professional- polite, courteous and stuck to the timeline but did so in a way that brings clients along so it doesn't feel like a timeline at all
    - Family and friends loved them- I cannot stress this one enough. Our family have swooned over our engagement photos but they cannot stop talking about how incredible Sarah & Ben were during our wedding reception. They were so accommodating when family/friends asked for a photo & were working diligently to capture as many moments as possible

I'm so glad that Sarah & Ben were such a special part of our wedding. Sarah & Ben gave us the greatest gift of all by helping us feel confident, comfortable and relaxed. I am exceptionally grateful for everything Sarah & Ben did for us and would highly recommend them for your photography needs!

Sarah & Ben 13
    Sarah & Ben 22
    Sarah & Ben 23
    Sarah & Ben 24

Brittany · Married on 01/20/2018

Bottom Line: Hire Sarah & Ben; they were right up there with my venue for being THE BEST vendors we hired throughout our wedding planning process.

I could honestly go on and on about Sarah & Ben, but I want to make sure I provide all of the information you need to hire them. So, I'll start with the basics/tangible things that made hiring them such a fantastic choice. They are organized, professional, super responsive, and help guide you throughout the entire process. They make it perfectly clear that they know exactly how to shoot a wedding, including how much time each thing needs to get it just right, and making sure that all of your photos are absolutely stunning. They don't overprocess or over "filter" things. I honestly feel like the images they curate are true-to-life, there's no weird sepia/orange/too bright colors in anything. If you want to see photos that recreate the day of your wedding, this is the look to go for. They are also extremely outgoing, charming, and charismatic. So, if you (like me and my now-husband) have not spent much time in front of a camera, they put you at ease (they tell you where to put your hands!) and make you genuinely laugh throughout the session. This is why their included engagement session is so important, you get used to how to pose for the photos so that it looks like you're NOT posing.

Finally, the biggest and most important and most intangible part of working with them and seeing the images they created is the feeling they give me when I look at them. It's honestly the best thing to have "left behind" after all the wedding stuff is over. In essence, the images that S&B created are priceless: what else is there to say?! Hire them!! :)

Sarah & Ben FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• The Historic Andrews Memorial Chapel
    The Historic Andrews Memorial Chapel Church Weddings

Sarah & Ben are a fabulous team and are on our Preferred Vendors List due to their dedication to their clients. They add to your wedding day with their enthusiastic approach, and are always on top of capturing your special moments!

• Cross Creek Ranch
    Cross Creek Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Sarah & Ben are an absolute wonder to work with! We love when they come to shoot a wedding at Cross Creek Ranch. They are very professional, fun, creative, and will exceed all expectations! We highly recommend them to all couples!

• Carrollwood Florist
    Carrollwood Florist Wedding Florists

Sarah & Ben make a great duo! We love their work and are always excited to work on a wedding with them!