Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Sarah & Ben

When you choose us to document your big day, you're not only choosing our work, you're choosing us.

You're choosing Sarah to respond to your emails, even at 1 am, because she understands that when you're planning a wedding, even the smallest questions can feel urgent.

You're choosing Ben to make his corny jokes that always seem to make everyone smile those genuine, melt-your-heart kind of smiles.

You're choosing to have both of us there, amongst your closest family and friends, while you celebrate one of the happiest days of your life.

On your wedding day you spend just as much time with your photographers as your new spouse. So make sure they're people you adore. People who feel like friends and not business partners. People you trust.

We make bad jokes, take amazing pictures, and will probably hug your mom at the end of the night. If we sound right for you then lets get together for a cup of coffee. We can't wait to hear all about your big day.

Love & Laughs,

Sarah & Ben 5
Sarah & Ben 6
Sarah & Ben 7

Brittany · Married on 01/20/2018

Bottom Line: Hire Sarah & Ben; they were right up there with my venue for being THE BEST vendors we hired throughout our wedding planning process.

I could honestly go on and on about Sarah & Ben, but I want to make sure I provide all of the information you need to hire them. So, I'll start with the basics/tangible things that made hiring them such a fantastic choice. They are organized, professional, super responsive, and help guide you throughout the entire process. They make it perfectly clear that they know exactly how to shoot a wedding, including how much time each thing needs to get it just right, and making sure that all of your photos are absolutely stunning. They don't overprocess or over "filter" things. I honestly feel like the images they curate are true-to-life, there's no weird sepia/orange/too bright colors in anything. If you want to see photos that recreate the day of your wedding, this is the look to go for. They are also extremely outgoing, charming, and charismatic. So, if you (like me and my now-husband) have not spent much time in front of a camera, they put you at ease (they tell you where to put your hands!) and make you genuinely laugh throughout the session. This is why their included engagement session is so important, you get used to how to pose for the photos so that it looks like you're NOT posing.

Finally, the biggest and most important and most intangible part of working with them and seeing the images they created is the feeling they give me when I look at them. It's honestly the best thing to have "left behind" after all the wedding stuff is over. In essence, the images that S&B created are priceless: what else is there to say?! Hire them!! :)

kristen · Married on 01/14/2018

Sarah & Ben make an excellent team! I found them online and what originally attracted me to them was how snazzy their website was! When we video chatted with them to meet them, they were so friendly, kind and professional. Leading up to the wedding, Sarah & Ben were great at communicating with us and we felt like we were in good hands. Sarah & Ben understood how we wanted our photos without us even really having to explain it - that's how good they are. Our photos turned out beautifully and we're so proud of show them off to our family and friends. We would highly recommend Sarah & Ben for your wedding photographers - I promise their work (and Sarah's infectious laugh) will keep you happy you did!

Amanda · Married on 12/16/2017

I cannot put into words how absolutely amazing Sarah and Ben are. From the day that I first reached out to them, I knew THEY WERE THE ONE! They were so responsive, so helpful, so kind and so so talented. I didn't have photographers following me around on my wedding day. Instead it felt like I had two friends sharing the day with us. Both our engagement session and wedding photos were so much fun. They made us genuinely laugh and enjoy every moment. Following my wedding day, I had so many guests commenting on how fun my photographers were, and how amazing my pictures turned out. Each "sneak peek" I was able to share on social media meant that I was flooded with comments and messages about how amazing my pictures were.

Sarah & Ben 8
    Sarah & Ben 9

Sarah & Ben FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• The Historic Andrews Memorial Chapel
    The Historic Andrews Memorial Chapel Church Weddings

Sarah & Ben are a fabulous team and are on our Preferred Vendors List due to their dedication to their clients. They add to your wedding day with their enthusiastic approach, and are always on top of capturing your special moments!

• Cross Creek Ranch
    Cross Creek Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Sarah & Ben are an absolute wonder to work with! We love when they come to shoot a wedding at Cross Creek Ranch. They are very professional, fun, creative, and will exceed all expectations! We highly recommend them to all couples!

• Carrollwood Florist
    Carrollwood Florist Wedding Florists

Sarah & Ben make a great duo! We love their work and are always excited to work on a wedding with them!