Charlotte, NC 28210 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Sara Mathis Productions

A professional wedding videographer in Charlotte, North Carolina, Sara Mathis Productions is passionate about documenting one of life's most important days. Working side-by-side with her husband Taylor Mathis, owner Sara Mathis has been crafting one-of-a-kind wedding videos since 2013. Unobtrusive in nature, Sara Mathis Productions artfully captures each moment, whether big or small!

Sara Mathis Productions offers four wedding videography packages for couples to choose from: Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond. Each is comprised of the following services:

• Consultation
  • Drone footage
  • Raw footage
  • Additional hours

Other Services
Sara Mathis Productions couples may choose from a number of final video format options. Said options include Blu-ray, DVD and USB flash and hard drives.

Areas Covered
Sara Mathis Productions is conveniently located in Charlotte, North Carolina. In addition to providing wedding videography coverage to couples in the local area, services are also extended to those throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.

Follow Sara Mathis Productions on

• Videos 15

17 Reviews for Sara Mathis Productions

Ashleigh · Married on 07/02/2017

Sara and her husband were an absolute dream to have with us on our wedding day! She took the time to meet with us beforehand so that any questions we had were answered. The highlight video was our favorite take away. It was so nice to see all of the little details that we would not otherwise have seen. Thank you, Sara, for making our favorite day yet live on!

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

Sara and her husband are AMAZING! I wasn't sure I even wanted a videographer and we chose them because they came recommended from my wedding planner and were reasonably priced...but got SO much more than we thought! NOW I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A VIDEOGRAPHER! They were fun to be around during the wedding, my guests loved them, and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much every time I watch our video. Highly recommend Sara Mathis Productions...they also just started using a drone which added a lot to the video when showing off the venue.

Erin · Married on 01/02/2016

We are so glad that we found Sara in our wedding planning process. We were on the fence about whether or not to hire a videographer and then we met Sara and it was a no brainer. Sara did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. From filming us getting ready to our grand exit she and her husband were there with their cameras rolling. We received our trailer the day we returned from our honeymoon which was a huge treat! I never thought our wedding day could be summed up in 5:30 minutes but she did just that and blew away all expectations. It was so fun sharing the trailer with all of our friends and family many of whom said they felt like they were at the wedding just by watching the video. The full video was also amazing and we received it super fast. We loved seeing things we didn't personally see during the day and we will truly cherish our video for al lifetime. Sara was so easy to work with and I would recommend her to anyone considering a videographer.

Award

Sara Mathis Productions Pricing

Sara Mathis Productions Price Rates

Sara Mathis Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• All Bliss Photography
    All Bliss Photography Wedding Photographers

I loved working with Sara Mathis Productions. The team was highly dedicated and professional. Their product is clean and well documented - photojournalism and its best.

• Melissa Maureen Photography
    Melissa Maureen Photography Wedding Photographers

It was a pleasure getting to work with Sara at a recent wedding. She is fun, genuine, professional, and so creative! The wedding video she created is amazing :) I highly recommend her to my clients!

• Charlotte, NC 28210 See on map