About Sara Mathis Productions

I’m Sara Mathis and I’m a wedding and event videographer in Charlotte, NC. I was a broadcast journalism major at UNC-Chapel Hill and worked in television for a couple of years after college. I left television, but missed my video roots and found a passion in documenting some of the most important days of people’s lives in videos.

I work with my husband, Taylor. Although in his day job he is a professional food photographer and author, on the weekends, he’s quick to jump into wedding mode. He is my second video shooter and has a great eye for all of the detail shots. After majoring in finance at the University of Wisconsin, Taylor decided he wouldn’t be happy behind a desk and moved to California, where he studied at the Brooks Institute of Photography.

Please feel free to call me at (704)770-5046 or email me at sara@saramathisproductions.com.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Traditional (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)

Sara and her husband were an absolute dream to have with us on our wedding day! She took the time to meet with us beforehand so that any questions we had were answered. The highlight video was our favorite take away. It was so nice to see all of the little details that we would not otherwise have seen. Thank you, Sara, for making our favorite day yet live on!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sara and her husband are AMAZING! I wasn't sure I even wanted a videographer and we chose them because they came recommended from my wedding planner and were reasonably priced...but got SO much more than we thought! NOW I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A VIDEOGRAPHER! They were fun to be around during the wedding, my guests loved them, and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much every time I watch our video. Highly recommend Sara Mathis Productions...they also just started using a drone which added a lot to the video when showing off the venue.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews

2 AWARDS

Videos

0 Photos

15 VIDEOS

Deaven and Thomas from Sara Mathis Productions on Vimeo.

Katie and Tyler from Sara Mathis Productions on Vimeo.

Jasmine and Steve from Sara Mathis Productions on Vimeo.

Cara and Gavin from Sara Mathis Productions on Vimeo.

Megan and Wes from Sara Mathis Productions on Vimeo.

Allison and Justin from Sara Mathis Productions on Vimeo.

Allison and Justin from Sara Mathis Productions on Vimeo.

Hannah and Brian from Sara Mathis Productions on Vimeo.

Lauren and Tom from Sara Mathis Productions on Vimeo.

Puja and Rahul from Sara Mathis Productions on Vimeo.

Lisa and Greg's Wedding from Sara Mathis Productions on Vimeo.

Mary Mitchell and John... Coming Soon! from Sara Mathis Productions on Vimeo.

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I loved working with Sara Mathis Productions. The team was highly dedicated and professional. Their product is clean and well documented - photojournalism and its best.

It was a pleasure getting to work with Sara at a recent wedding. She is fun, genuine, professional, and so creative! The wedding video she created is amazing :) I highly recommend her to my clients!

Events

Charlotte, NC 28210   See On Map
704-770-5046 (phone)
Sara Mathis Productions is a wedding videographer from Charlotte, NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Sara Mathis Productions is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Charlotte, NC wedding industry for 2 years years. We specialize in Wedding Videography, Wedding Video, Ceremony Video, Reception Video, Storytelling Style Videos.