Palm Beach, FL 33480 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Sara Kauss Photography

Every wedding has a spirit all its own, a unique "something" that makes it unlike any other. It is in the amazing location, the perfect dress, all those special little touches. That's what I love about my job. I have the privilege of joining a couple on their speical day to help capture those amazing, fleeting moments. Please don't hesitate to contact me at 561-301-7911 or info@sarakauss.com.

Our packages start at $6,500. We look forward to hearing from you so we can generate your customized quote!

I look forward to meeting with you!
Sara Kauss

Sara Kauss Photography 3
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 03/01/2019

Unforgettable !!

Sara and Lisa were very easy to work with!! They set an outline for the day and it worked perfectly. It was a crazy day and we didn’t want to miss anyone. The pictures are absolutely amazing and I haven’t even seen most of them! You are definitely in good hands with Sara! 📷

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Sara Kauss Photography 4
    Sara Kauss Photography 5
    Sara Kauss Photography 6

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

From the initial meeting to the final day, Tina Blanco and Sara Kauss Photography did an awesome job! They were professional and fun, while not being overwhelming during the big day. Their photographers were so much fun and they really understood what we wanted!

Sent on 11/28/2017

kaitlyn · Married on 03/25/2017

I am so lucky I was able to meet Tina, Sara, and Alyssa. Not only are these the coolest most down to earth people but the photos these ladies take...oh my god. We decided to go all out and get the big wigs for photos for our wedding and we are so beyond happy with the outcome thus far. I have gotten so many compliments on my photos! You all did such an amazing job on my wedding and engagement photos. I am forever grateful!

Sent on 04/08/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sara Kauss Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Big City Catering
    Big City Catering Wedding Caterers

Imagine having a photographer who has literally shot all over the world! From Alaska to Costa Rica to Hawaii and everywhere in between. Don't forget about all of the Florida weddings that round out her amazing portfolio. Visit her website and you will be glad that you did. Sara excels at finding those unique shots that only a really skilled and experienced photographer can see through their lens. She is energetic and fun and will make you laugh when you are feeling a little overwhelmed on that special day. See Sara's pictures, meet the woman and fall in love with an amazing choice for your event photographer!

• Red Letter Day Invitations
    Red Letter Day Invitations Wedding Invitations

Having been a bride myself I know how important it is to have a great photographer on your wedding day. A brides wedding pictures are the one tangible thing she has when her wedding is over. I would highly recommend Sara. Having worked with her before I can tell you she is professional, extremely personable and very talented. Since I create wedding stationary it is very exciting when a bride chooses a photographer whose photos are of high quality and I can use their wonderful talent to showcase my work. Sara is one of these photographers! Her photos of my work are wonderful! I was so excited when I saw them. If you are looking for a photographer who can create lasting memories for you on your special day I would definitely contact Sara!

• Fun Factory Entertainment
    Fun Factory Entertainment Wedding DJs

I am blown away anytime I see Sara's work. What an unbelievable Photographer! She's also an absolute joy to work with. Very professional.

• Palm Beach, 33480 See on map