Sara Kauss Photography

Palm Beach, FL View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Every wedding has a spirit all its own, a unique "something" that makes it unlike any other. It is in the amazing location, the perfect dress, all those special little touches. That's what I love about my job. I have the privilege of joining a couple on their speical day to help capture those amazing, fleeting moments. Please don't hesitate to contact me at 561-301-7911 or info@sarakauss.com.

Our packages start at $6,500. We look forward to hearing from you so we can generate your customized quote!

I look forward to meeting with you!
Sara Kauss

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1350.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3900

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Staci
    Staci Married on 12/19/2020

Love Sara!

We originally had Sheri with Kelilina as our photographer, but when we had to cancel our original wedding due to COVID, it was arranged for Sara to photograph our newly planned wedding this December. I couldn't be more grateful that Sara was our photographer! She has such a sweet, caring personality and was absolutely amazing at directing our wedding party and family for photos! She kept everything organized and on-time! She did an amazing job coming up with a photo timeline for our big day. I wanted a photo of my husband and I wrapped in Christmas lights, which was not an easy photo to get, and she went out of her way to figure out how to do it! She even brought her own special light to make it happen! I was blown away that she cared enough about our photos to do this. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars, because she deserves the most! Thank you Sara for the amazing job you did, for being willing to travel all the way to Hilton Head for our wedding, and for your kindness/professionalism along the way!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie G. Married on 05/23/2020

Incredible! To say the least

Sara and her team are absolutely amazing to work with. Seriously they are a must! Sara was the first vendor we booked, even before our venue! We knew we had to have her no matter what! Her attitude is energizing and Sara and Sheri were so fun to be around! They captured all of the best moments without us even knowing they were there. Best decision aside from marrying my husband! ;)
  • Jen
    Jen Married on 03/01/2019

Unforgettable !!

Sara and Lisa were very easy to work with!! They set an outline for the day and it worked perfectly. It was a crazy day and we didn’t want to miss anyone. The pictures are absolutely amazing and I haven’t even seen most of them! You are definitely in good hands with Sara! 📷

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Big City Catering Big City Catering Wedding Caterers

Imagine having a photographer who has literally shot all over the world! From Alaska to Costa Rica to Hawaii and everywhere in between. Don't forget about all of the Florida weddings that round out her amazing portfolio. Visit her website and you will be glad that you did. Sara excels at finding those unique shots that only a really skilled and experienced photographer can see through their lens. She is energetic and fun and will make you laugh when you are feeling a little overwhelmed on that special day. See Sara's pictures, meet the woman and fall in love with an amazing choice for your event photographer!

Red Letter Day Invitations Red Letter Day Invitations Wedding Invitations

Having been a bride myself I know how important it is to have a great photographer on your wedding day. A brides wedding pictures are the one tangible thing she has when her wedding is over. I would highly recommend Sara. Having worked with her before I can tell you she is professional, extremely personable and very talented. Since I create wedding stationary it is very exciting when a bride chooses a photographer whose photos are of high quality and I can use their wonderful talent to showcase my work. Sara is one of these photographers! Her photos of my work are wonderful! I was so excited when I saw them. If you are looking for a photographer who can create lasting memories for you on your special day I would definitely contact Sara!

Fun Factory Entertainment Fun Factory Entertainment Wedding DJs

I am blown away anytime I see Sara's work. What an unbelievable Photographer! She's also an absolute joy to work with. Very professional.

18918 131st Trail N Palm Beach, FL, 33478
Location of (Sara Kauss Photography)

Sara Kauss Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sara Kauss Photography include in the starting price?

Sara Kauss Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sara Kauss Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sara Kauss Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Sara Kauss Photography offer?

Sara Kauss Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sara Kauss Photography offer?

Sara Kauss Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Sara Kauss Photography offer for wedding events?

Sara Kauss Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Sara Kauss Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sara Kauss Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding