Lake Mary, FL 32746 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Fun Factory Entertainment

Voted One Of Central Florida's Top DJ Companies We are a very unique Entertainment Company. In over 15 years we have never advertised our services. All of our clients come to us because they were referred by someone who knows that we will make your event EXACTLY the way that you want it to be.

Fun Factory Entertainment will make it so you can just show up at your event and we will coordinate everything for you from the moment you walk into your event until the moment you leave!

Fun Factory Entertainment will play the music that YOU want to hear and NOT play the music that you don’t want to hear. It’s your event!

Everything we do will be done very tastefully and with the highest degree of professionalism. You deserve that!

Most importantly, Fun Factory Entertainment will make it so that you have nothing to worry about on your special day. We will always make ourselves available to you to answer any questions that you might have and to help you in any way possible with any aspect of your event.

You can meet with us in person, call or e-mail us anytime you need to. We will enjoy talking to you about your event just as much as you will.

We love what we do and can’t wait to make your event unforgettable!

FunFactory front Biz
Darrin hard at work
I love this song. Our DJ rocks!!
I love this song. Our DJ rocks!!
Yes...Conga line time. I am so there!
Yes...Conga line time. I am so there!
This is the best party ever!
This is the best party ever!
Hey, who turned out the lights?
Hey, who turned out the lights?
Ok guys, time to sing a song for the Bride

72 Reviews for Fun Factory Entertainment

• Alyson

Alyson · Married on 11/17/2018

Great DJ!!!!

Darrin was a pleasure to work with!!! He made sure everything was perfect and was willing to work with whatever I threw at him.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda B · Married on 11/06/2018

Exactly What We Wanted!

I am beaming with happiness to write this review! Darrin was the perfect DJ for our wedding. I can't say enough about how pleased we are with him and his services! He came highly recommended by our venue, and we can understand why. They told us they wished every wedding held there could be DJ'd by Darren, because he is so professional and easy to work with. Everything was on-point from beginning to end. He responded to our messages extremely quickly, answered all of our questions thoroughly, executed every detail exactly as we discussed and is just an overall really nice person. We couldn't be happier and neither could our wedding guests! There was a non-stop party on our dance floor because the playlist was just too good to stop! He was very accommodating and genuinely just wants to see his wedding couples happy.

Sent on 01/27/2019

stacy · Married on 10/28/2016

Darrin did an awesome job at my wedding! He read the room and adjusted the music accordingly. I would hire him if you can. We also go chairs and chargers and table linens from OWPR which he also runs. So easy to work with and made great suggestions if I was unsure of something. Thank You! Stacy Bloomindale

Sent on 11/22/2016

Fun Factory Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fun Factory Entertainment 1
    Free Dance Floor Lighting
    Just mention you saw us on this website and we will include Free Dance Floor Lighting for your event

• Historic Dubsdread Ballroom
    Historic Dubsdread Ballroom Banquet Halls

Quality Wedding DJ - super fun, professional, and gets it right - every time!! I am really a giant fan and could never say enough in one endorsement.

• Photography by Greg
    Photography by Greg Wedding Photographers

Fun Factory does an outstanding job throughout your wedding! They provide a great service honoring your request and are always fun to work with!

• Tuscawilla Country Club
    Tuscawilla Country Club Country Club Weddings

Fun Factory Entertainment is the best place to go for all of your DJ needs. Will keep your crowd dancing all night long. This company is a joy to do business with. You will be VERY happy with Fun Factory Entertainment for your DJ!

• Lake Mary, 32746 See on map