Fun Factory Entertainment Reviews

72 Reviews for Fun Factory Entertainment

• Alyson

Alyson · Married on 11/17/2018

Great DJ!!!!

Darrin was a pleasure to work with!!! He made sure everything was perfect and was willing to work with whatever I threw at him.

• Amanda

Amanda B · Married on 11/06/2018

Exactly What We Wanted!

I am beaming with happiness to write this review! Darrin was the perfect DJ for our wedding. I can't say enough about how pleased we are with him and his services! He came highly recommended by our venue, and we can understand why. They told us they wished every wedding held there could be DJ'd by Darren, because he is so professional and easy to work with. Everything was on-point from beginning to end. He responded to our messages extremely quickly, answered all of our questions thoroughly, executed every detail exactly as we discussed and is just an overall really nice person. We couldn't be happier and neither could our wedding guests! There was a non-stop party on our dance floor because the playlist was just too good to stop! He was very accommodating and genuinely just wants to see his wedding couples happy.

stacy · Married on 10/28/2016

Darrin did an awesome job at my wedding! He read the room and adjusted the music accordingly. I would hire him if you can. We also go chairs and chargers and table linens from OWPR which he also runs. So easy to work with and made great suggestions if I was unsure of something. Thank You! Stacy Bloomindale

Alexis · Married on 08/20/2016

Darrin did a fabulous job as the DJ for my daughter's wedding. He was great in the planning process, making sure that he knew exactly what she wanted. He was very professional as well as fun at the reception. All the guests commented on what a great job he did, from intros to keeping the party going and playing great music. I highly recommend Darrin with Fun Factory!

Darrin is the best!! Everything went seamlessly and Darrin was a major part of making sure everything happened the way it should. Music was perfect, everyone danced the whole night!

Melissa · Married on 10/24/2015

Darrin = Awesome!!!!! From our first phone call to the day of...he was professional & friendly. Our wedding was so much fun. We were on the dance floor most of the night and he played exactly what we wanted. My only requirement when choosing a DJ was that they couldn't be someone who was "cheesy" --- Darrin was definitely not that!!! He kept the music going with minimal talking between. Thank you again for a great time!!!!

Where do I begin?! I have worked with Darrin for years and years, and It was an absolute pleasure to have him as my wedding DJ. Your DJ can make or break the party and I must say he definitely MADE IT!!! The dance floor was never empty and my guests had an amazing time thanks to Darrin. He is such a joy to work with and made the planning process very smooth and enjoyable. Anytime I had a song pop into my head that I wanted to play at the wedding, I would just shoot him an email and he kept track of it all and made sure to play all songs at the reception. I would highly highly recommend Darrin to any party that is looking for a DJ. You have absolutely nothing to worry about when you are in his hands :)

Darrin was everything we could have wanted plus more from a DJ. He not only provided us with the exact style of music we wanted, but he checked in on us multiple times throughout the planning process to see if there was anything he could do to further help. He was great and a really sincere vendor. He has an extensive list of songs, in which you choose your favorites so he can get a better idea of your style. That helped my fiancé and I greatly. We had so much fun filling out the forms as well. We even had the father of the groom sing the mother/son dance and Darrin never skipped a beat. He was very accommodating and was able to download the song and make that moment even more special for the groom and I. We asked Darrin to play music that would keep our guests on the dance floor and the groom, myself, and guests danced all night long to the perfect selection of music. We were literally sweating, because we were dancing so much! We had a blast and Darrin went above and beyond! We couldn’t have chosen a better vendor for this very crucial task of keeping the party alive!

Linda · Married on 06/06/2015

As the mother of the bride and planning an out of town wedding; I did a lot of planning and contacting vendors. Darrin was an awesome vendor to work with. He was always available to answer questions and responded to his emails promptly no matter the time! We did not actually meet until the day of the wedding, but I felt like we were old friends when we did meet. Darrin also provided our photobooth, which the guests loved, the lighting, and the chivarri chairs at a great price, which looked great in the Dubsdread Ballroom where we had the reception. Darrin is a great guy and he made the reception flow perfectly, and he made it fun! No wonder they call it Fun Factory! I would highly recommend Fun Factory Entertainment to anyone for any occasion. Darrin aims to please and he does just that. I actually miss planning the wedding and working with Darrin.

Taylor · Married on 04/23/2015

Darrin and DJ JW were great to work with! I had a destination wedding and worked with Darrin and DJ JW solely over the phone, only meeting the DJ for the first time at the reception! I worked with Darrin on some components of the wedding but had phone calls with DJ JW to discuss my music selections. DJ JW was easy to work with and had a great sense of humor. Music was a very important component for me for me wedding and I was very specific in what songs I wanted played. I was able to send DJ JW a dinner music list and a dance music list. I was happy to see he had them both printed out and brought them with him the night of the reception. What I LOVED about DJ JW is he was so personable and really got the crowd involved. I had a small wedding (43 guests) and by the end of the night he knew almost everyone's name and would call them up to the dance floor! He really got everyone involved and having fun dancing. I still get compliments on the DJ from our guests 3 months later. If you want a fun, energetic, and involved DJ, go with Fun Factory!

Nicole · Married on 04/16/2015

Darrin and fun factory were absolutely wonderful!! During the whole process he answered our many questions quickly and he was just so kind! He made the whole day go flawless and the selections were exactly what we chose just at the right time. The planning was impeccable, you can really tell he loves what he does! We also had fun factory do our amber backlighting which looked so beautiful!!

Danielle · Married on 04/01/2015

Darrin is extremely easy to work with and was so organized throughout the entire planning process. He coordinated my entire wedding ceremony and reception which saved me from having to hire a day of coordinator. He was very professional and made our wedding day so much fun. I would highly recommend his services!

Kerry · Married on 03/06/2015

Darrin is awesome! He truly cares about making your day exactly what you wish it to be. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Leigh Anne · Married on 02/28/2015

Darrin is amazing! If you have the opportunity to hire Fun Factory Entertainment and Darrin Shifrel, DO it! Darrin worked with me tirelessly to make sure my wedding at the Orlando Museum of Art was flawless! He set the mood perfectly for every component of the wedding, cocktail hour, and reception. He put all of my guests at ease and he had everyone dancing! I also had several last minute changes to key selections (i.e. introduction songs and first dance), and Darrin incorporated those changes with no problem. He helped to de-stress me and really enjoy my day! I cannot recommend Darrin highly enough and am telling all of my friends to use Fun Factory Entertainment! EXCELLENT VENDOR!!

• Heidi

Heidi · Married on 01/10/2015

Darrin was great to work with! He kept the evening going with great selections of music between the songs we had chosen for the major parts of the night (first dance, cake cutting, etc.). We had so much fun, and I love how personable he is. You're not just another couple getting married. He wanted to take the time to get to know us, and he cared about what our family and friends would want to hear too. It was a bonus that we were also able to work with him for the chairs, tables, and lighting for our wedding.

Kira · Married on 10/18/2014

Darrin was simply amazing. He followed every instruction we gave him while still using his own style. He was so laid back and we got along really well. I felt like no matter what he had it all under control and would take care of things from the DJ perspective. There were a couple of last minute changes during the wedding and he made the adjustment without batting an eye. He also coordinated with Orlando Party and Wedding Rentals to get all the lighting and the chairs delivered which was very helpful. I am a pretty laid back person so it was great for Darrin to continue to follow up with me and make sure he had what he needed for the wedding.

Tina · Married on 09/21/2014

Darrin with the Fun Factory was awesome! We appreciate his professionalism and quick response to all the questions we had through out the planning process. Darrin also served as DJ for our daughter's wedding. We were so grateful how professional and respectful he was...he put our guests at ease and did a fabulous job. We highly recommend this vendor!

Darrin was so great to work with! From the very first email to the day-of, Darrin so helpful and responsive. Planning a wedding can be stressful, and Darrin does everything possible to be flexible and make the music selection as fun as possible. He really worked with us in accommodating all of our special selections, and we were so happy with the experience. Darrin knows Casa Feliz well, and was really great with assisting with the timeline and setup. Our guests loved the music selection and we still receive compliments on how fantastic our DJ (Darrin!) was! If you're looking for a DJ, look no further!

Darrin is off the charts AMAZING! We had the BEST music and celebration! He kept the party going and did an awesome job MCing the event. I would without a doubt recommend him for any event you may need a DJ for.

kelly · Married on 12/28/2013

Darrin from Fun Factory did a fantastic job on our ceremony and reception music. He was not at all corny, but made the reception fun. He is willing to work with whatever style you would like. Also, he did a great job selecting music based on our preferences. Not to mention he is very nice and easy to work with. He has a lot of experience being a DJ, which definitely shows in his professionalism. I would definitely recommend using Darrin as a DJ for weddings or any other special events!

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2013

Darrin is FANTASTIC! You would be crazy not to hire him. He is the one vendor we had that I think everyone needs to use. He knew exactly what needed to be done when, he played all of the music that we had requested and made our wedding memorable. A few of our guests that attended our wedding booked him the next day. He was very calm and professional the entire time we worked with him, he was very affordable and he made our night flow so smoothly. I can't wait to go to another wedding that Darrin is working!

Craig · Married on 06/09/2013

Darrin was great. He took the time to meet with us and get to know us as a couple as well as know what style of event we wanted. His music selection was exactly what we wanted and he did a great job of getting people onto the dance floor and bringing a fun, upbeat energy to our wedding. Darrin was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him.

Brianna · Married on 06/01/2013

Darrin with the Fun Factory is outstanding! He is very professional and flexible. He was able to adapt to the changing timeline at the reception; and he did it in a way that still allowed us to enjoy every aspect of the night without feeling rushed or disorganized. He really followed our requests for music selections. Darrin communicated well with the other venders ( catering, photography) to create a cohesive flow through out the night. My Groom and I were so happy with his services. We feel like we couldn't have found a better DJ.

• User3199400 · 2+ years ago

Having previously worked at a country club in Central Florida and witnessing dozens of weddings, I knew that when the time came for my own wedding that Darrin / Fun Factory Entertainment would be my only choice for DJ. Darrin was so much more than a DJ, though...he was constantly working in the background to make sure that our ceremony & reception timeline flowed seamlessly and was upbeat all night. He did an amazing job of getting our guests on the dance floor and keeping them there. Additionally, we used Fun Factory to provide a photo booth at our reception which was so much fun for our guests and produced both special & hilarious photos. We would happily recommend Fun Factory Entertainment for any special event as Darrin will surely go out of his way to make it memorable.

Kristin · Married on 03/10/2013

I would definitely recommend Darrin to any bride and groom looking for a amazing DJ. The day of my wedding ran flawless because he continuous checked to see if my groom and I needed anything and always let us know what was next on our agenda. The music was exactly what we wanted and everyone complemented it was a great balance and variety. I also had my guest and family complimenting how on top of things Darrin was. He is definitely worth every penny!! I should also mention that he was very easy to get a hold of by phone and quick response with email.