Southampton, Southampton, PA 18966 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Sapphyre Events

Sapphyre Events is a wedding planning company located in Southampton, Pennsylvania. For more than five years, founder and planner, Galina, has been pouring her passion into planning and executing stylish and elegant weddings throughout the Philadelphia area. This innovated and dedicated team will make sure your wedding day is personalized to you, providing you the with the best planning services along the way. Deserve Your Time will work with you throughout this exciting journey to give you the wedding of your dreams.

Sapphyre Events offers services to cover every detail. Day-of coordination is available to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible. Sapphyre Events offers packages for full wedding planning, partial wedding planning, and wedding management, as well as a la carte options to add on to any package. Additional services include:

• Budget analysis
jessicabenjiweddinglfp1287 1
jessicabenjiweddinglfp1417 1

4 Reviews for Sapphyre Events

Kirill · Married on 02/28/2018

When I decided to host my daughter’s 1st birthday party, I didn’t realize how much work, time and effort is needed to accomplish this task. This wasn’t going to be a small party either, 115 guests joined me and my wife and the guest of honor to celebrate her birthday. It reminded me of our wedding back in 2014, with which Galina from DYT helped plan as well.
    I quickly realized I needed help once more, that’s when I reached out to Deserve Your Time once again.
    Galina, the lead planner from DYT understood the vision I had for this party and how to bring it to life.
    I had some vendors selected when we started working together but I was in need of a few more. She referred me to a trustworthy photographer, videographer and decor vendor for amazing balloon centerpieces for my daughter’s party. She communicated with selected vendors throughout the planning process. She definitely took the stress off while planning for this big birthday bash. I would definitely recommend DYT to my friends and family, I’m sure I will be using their services in the future.
    Thank you Galina for your guidance, patience and the event planning services that you provided!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/04/2017

I found this company on Thumbtack. I interviewed several planners, but Galina stood out. She was amazing and she worked so many hours for me! I really felt that she was invested in my event as if she were family. I can't say enough about the quality of her work and integrity. Thank you so much, Deserve Your Time!
    ?
    Danielle G.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Sapphyre Events's reply:

Dear Danielle,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! The moment we met I felt the right connection between us. It was so easy to work with you and your entourage. We were glad to be a part of your special day!
    Galina

Sapphyre Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2