Sally Makeup and Hair team

Tustin, CA View map

Our team are certified makeup and hair artist. Specialized in airbrushing and traditional makeup. Our goal is to never have the bride look over done. We are most know for our natural enhanced and romantic looks. Our services also include: temporary tattoo removal and add on.

Many people always ask why they need to hire a makeup artist and more importantly, why a certified one? Most artists do not have the same knowledge as a certified artist. Our training includes mulit-media makeup application. Your wedding is one of the few days where you will be the center of attention and viewed from every angle. Your makeup needs to look perfect in person, in pictures and on video.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Cynthia
    Cynthia T. Married on 11/03/2019

Wonderful to work with

Sally is so artistic. She put makeup on me like an artist carefully and deliberately painting on a canvas. She also made my hair look so voluminous and gorgeous, and it stayed securely in place even after 12 hours and a crazy fun dance hour. She is flexible, prompt, finished on time, and is just a sweet human being.
    Janet Married on 06/07/2014
    Sally is the best hair and makeup artist ever!! She is so talented and her work is impeccable. She is great about giving tips and advice about what she thinks works best with your hair, face, colors, etc. Her assistants were great as well, worked very well as a cohesive team. We all looked beautiful and couldn't be happier with Sally and her makeup team. I would highly recommend Sally for all wedding and special occasions, because she's honestly the best, you won't regret it! Thanks Sally!! :)
    Crisna Married on 03/22/2014
    Sally and her team (Wendy and Katrina) made me, my mother, and my entire bridal party absolutely beautiful! My mother was very impressed with her hair and makeup; and she is a very hard person to please.

I loved, loved, loved my hair and makeup that Sally created for me. She was so easy to work with; and the whole experience was so relaxing and fun. Sally really understood the look I wanted and delivered...all based on photos I liked (since I didn't have a trial)! She was very responsive to all my emails and questions; and was always very pleasant to talk to and very down to earth.

My party had four ladies with hair and makeup; and three ladies for hair. We started ontime at 7am; and ended on time by 11am. Everyone was relaxed and happy!

The cost was very reasonable and I would definitely work with Sally and her team again!

The wedding ceremony started at 12pm with a dinner reception starting at 5pm. By the end of the evening, I was so happy that my hair and makeup held up the entire day, even after all of the crazy dancing I did at my reception. Amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Tustin, 92780
Location of (Sally Makeup and Hair team)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding