Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number

About Sally Makeup and Hair team

Our team are certified makeup and hair artist. Specialized in airbrushing and traditional makeup. Our goal is to never have the bride look over done. We are most know for our natural enhanced and romantic looks. Our services also include: temporary tattoo removal and add on.

Many people always ask why they need to hire a makeup artist and more importantly, why a certified one? Most artists do not have the same knowledge as a certified artist. Our training includes mulit-media makeup application. Your wedding is one of the few days where you will be the center of attention and viewed from every angle. Your makeup needs to look perfect in person, in pictures and on video.

Follow Sally Makeup and Hair team on

22 Reviews for Sally Makeup and Hair team

• Cynthia

Cynthia Thai · Married on 11/03/2019

Wonderful to work with

Sally is so artistic. She put makeup on me like an artist carefully and deliberately painting on a canvas. She also made my hair look so voluminous and gorgeous, and it stayed securely in place even after 12 hours and a crazy fun dance hour. She is flexible, prompt, finished on time, and is just a sweet human being.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Janet · Married on 06/07/2014

Sally is the best hair and makeup artist ever!! She is so talented and her work is impeccable. She is great about giving tips and advice about what she thinks works best with your hair, face, colors, etc. Her assistants were great as well, worked very well as a cohesive team. We all looked beautiful and couldn't be happier with Sally and her makeup team. I would highly recommend Sally for all wedding and special occasions, because she's honestly the best, you won't regret it! Thanks Sally!! :)

Sent on 06/17/2014

Crisna · Married on 03/22/2014

Sally and her team (Wendy and Katrina) made me, my mother, and my entire bridal party absolutely beautiful! My mother was very impressed with her hair and makeup; and she is a very hard person to please.

I loved, loved, loved my hair and makeup that Sally created for me. She was so easy to work with; and the whole experience was so relaxing and fun. Sally really understood the look I wanted and delivered...all based on photos I liked (since I didn't have a trial)! She was very responsive to all my emails and questions; and was always very pleasant to talk to and very down to earth.

My party had four ladies with hair and makeup; and three ladies for hair. We started ontime at 7am; and ended on time by 11am. Everyone was relaxed and happy!

The cost was very reasonable and I would definitely work with Sally and her team again!

The wedding ceremony started at 12pm with a dinner reception starting at 5pm. By the end of the evening, I was so happy that my hair and makeup held up the entire day, even after all of the crazy dancing I did at my reception. Amazing!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Sally Makeup and Hair team FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Tustin, 92780 See on map