glamOh makeup

Irvine, CA View map

I am a freelance makeup artist based in Southern California with formal training in Beauty and Bridal makeup. I am based in Orange County, but frequently travel to the Greater Los Angeles Area and the Inland Empire.

CONTACT INFO:

Skincare Consultations
Makeup Lessons
Custom Brow Tweezing
Sunless Tanning

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Nancy Married on 04/20/2013
    What can I say...Jane and Beth are nothing short of amazing. Out of all the vendors for my wedding day, I must say I could not have been happier with my hair and make-up. And that's saying a lot because I actually had really great experiences with all the vendors. I loved my hair and makeup trial to begin with, but I felt that both just went way beyond expectations on the actual wedding day. Everyone kept telling me how great my makeup looked, and how perfect my hair was. My hair is really really thick and tough to work with, but Beth did an amazing job. I couldn't have felt more comfortable with how I looked, and yet so glamorous. Thank you both for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day! All my bridesmaids as well were equally thrilled, and said that the team from GlamOh was amazing.
  • User1008122 2+ years ago
    From the moment I saw how GlamOh Makeup's Facebook page is organized, I knew I had work with Jane. She has a gallery of hair and makeup photos that showcases the work that her and her team has done, and they are capable of a lot! That was all I needed because I was one of those brides that don't know what they want until they SEE it. Jane is super upbeat, knowledgeable, and extremely professional when it came to coordinating hair and makeup for my entire bridal party, even if it meant showing up at the hotel at 6am to get us ready on the day-of! Not to mention, we got many compliments on our hair and make up that day. I'm extremely pleased!
    Behshad Married on 07/30/2011
    I found Jane A WEEK before my wedding. I had a makeup person lined up for my wedding but at the last minute we had a conflict of schedules and Jane was able to fit me in at the very last minute for both a trial run and the Big Day. Jane came to my house and was able to do a remarkable job for me, my mom, aunts, bridesmaid and junior bridesmaids as well as a few unscheduled. She powered through and did perfect job and all of our makeup stayed on for well over 12 hours without needing a touchup at all!

She was such a trooper--she worked in the chaotic atmosphere that was our house with a dozen adults and babies and didn't even take a break to eat or anything. My whole family fell in love with her and are itching to have another event where we can call her in.

Thanks for making me look beautiful, Jane!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

glamOh makeup 1
Discount
Beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin As part of my bridal consultation/trials, I dedicate time in educating my clients in best practices for skin care so they can look their best for their special day and even as they age in the future

Pricing

glamOh makeup Price Rates

A. O'Brien Photography A. O'Brien Photography Wedding Photographers

Jane is fantastic! I have worked with her a few times now and she always does an amazing job. She's fun to be around, easy to talk to, and finishes on time - which for weddings is definitely a huge plus. Her work looks amazing in person AND photographs well! I highly recommend her and can't wait to work with her again. :)

White Orchid Productions White Orchid Productions Wedding Planners

As a former model, I'm super picky when it comes to MUA I work with and recommend to my clients...and I HIGHLY recommend Jane!

Based in Southern California, Frequently travels in OC, LA, IE Irvine, 92618

Phone Consultations Sun-Sat / Makeup & Hair by appointment only / Bridal previews Mon-Thur after 5p
Location of (glamOh makeup)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding