Sally Makeup and Hair team

Sally Makeup and Hair team

About Sally Makeup and Hair team

Orange County, CA - Specializing in Airbrush and Natural Makeup
Our team are certified makeup and hair artist. Specialized in airbrushing and traditional makeup. Our goal is to never have the bride look over done.  We are most know for our natural enhanced and romantic looks. Our services also include: temporary tattoo removal and add on.

Many people always ask why they need to hire a makeup artist and more importantly, why a certified one? Most artists do not have the same knowledge as a certified artist. Our training includes mulit-media makeup application. Your wedding is one of the few days where you will be the center of attention and viewed from every angle. Your makeup needs to look perfect in person, in pictures and on video.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Sally Makeup and Hair team on

21 Reviews for Sally Makeup and Hair team

Sally is the best hair and makeup artist ever!! She is so talented and her work is impeccable. She is great about giving tips and advice about what she thinks works best with your hair, face, colors, etc. Her assistants were great as well, worked very well as a cohesive team. We all looked beautiful and couldn't be happier with Sally and her makeup team. I would highly recommend Sally for all wedding and special occasions, because she's honestly the best, you won't regret it! Thanks Sally!! :)

Profile Picture Janet, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally and her team (Wendy and Katrina) made me, my mother, and my entire bridal party absolutely beautiful! My mother was very impressed with her hair and makeup; and she is a very hard person to please.

I loved, loved, loved my hair and makeup that Sally created for me. She was so easy to work with; and the whole experience was so relaxing and fun. Sally really understood the look I wanted and delivered...all based on photos I liked (since I didn't have a trial)! She was very responsive to all my emails and questions; and was always very pleasant to talk to and very down to earth.

My party had four ladies with hair and makeup; and three ladies for hair. We started ontime at 7am; and ended on time by 11am. Everyone was relaxed and happy!

The cost was very reasonable and I would definitely work with Sally and her team again!

The wedding ceremony started at 12pm with a dinner reception starting at 5pm. By the end of the evening, I was so happy that my hair and makeup held up the entire day, even after all of the crazy dancing I did at my reception. Amazing!

Profile Picture Crisna, 3/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally is the best makeup artist that I have ever had! I am so happy that she did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She made me look so beautiful and NATURAL - just perfect for the wedding theme. I have gotten so much positive comments from guests and the photos/videos turned out awesome too! She was very to easy and flexible to work with. Very friendly and nice too. A good person to talk to while you are feeling nervousness and stressed about a big event because Sally can totally put you at ease with her calmness and cheerful smiles. I will definitely have Sally do my makeup again and highly recommend Sally to all my friends and families as well!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/2/14, 1 Review