300B S. Main St., Mocksville, NC 27028 Map · Phone number

About Sage Garden Care Center, LLC

Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life. As the presiding pastor at your wedding, it is my goal to make sure the ceremony is just as you have imagined it to be. I help you ensure that the ceremony is crafted to share your personality as a couple and that it shares God's perspective on marriage.

I understand the importance of customizing the service depending on the needs and desire of the couple, whether it is for a traditional service or for something unique and different. If needed, I can help you decide what you would like to include in the wedding ceremony itself, taking into account your personal preferences and desires.

I am comfortable working with wedding directors and attending to the needs of the bride and groom through prayer and encouragement on the wedding day.

Contact me for more information or to schedule pre-marital coaching sessions or wedding services. I am also glad to provide references if requested. Rates are available on my website or you may contact me for details or to discuss your specific needs.

Follow Sage Garden Care Center, LLC on

walser 2
trish

3 Reviews for Sage Garden Care Center, LLC

Patricia · Married on 10/11/2014

Working with Chuck was a pleasure, he took the time to get to know us and "our story". He was very professional, thoughtful and worked with others coordinating the wedding. He had suggestions and ideas to make the wedding go a lot smother.

Amy · Married on 03/17/2012

As our wedding officiant, Chuck really took the time to get to know us & made our wedding vows personal. He was well prepared & his words were very heartfelt. He really took the time to get to know my vision for the wedding day & help make sure that it came to fruition. His premarital counseling was a changing point for my marriage. Chuck is the voice of wisdom that helps speak truth into our marriage. With his guidance & Christ at the center, our marriage is thriving!

Melinda · Married on 06/08/2005

Chuck was a wonderful resource to us as we were planning our wedding and on the day of the ceremony! His Pre-marital counseling was thorough and really got us thinking about things that have proven helpful many times in the 10 years we have been married! He did a great job with the ceremony as well, incorporating some of his own funny quips and a lot of his spiritual insight. I highly recommend Chuck for his diverse skills and his ability to accommodate any couple wishing to be married!

Sage Garden Care Center, LLC FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Evangelical, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NC, SC, TN, VA