180 Boston Turnpike Rt 9 East, Shrewsbury, MA 01545 Map · Phone number

About Sachs Jewelers

When you're on bended knee, popping the question, the ring you have chosen should take her breath away. Our selection of engagement rings varies from the classic diamond solitaire to the complex beauty of a halo style ring and every style in between.

At Sachs Jewelers, our collection of engagement rings is sure to include the perfect ring for the love of your life. Whether she loves simplicity and a single diamond will do, or she wants to dazzle the world with a rock surrounded by dozens more, we've got the engagement ring for her. This is an important decision. The ring represents a lifetime of love. Let the experts at Sachs Jewelers help you make the right choice. We cover the locations for shipping jewelry Shrewsbury, Worcester, Grafton, Auburn, Westborough and Massachusetts.

Follow Sachs Jewelers on

Sachs Jewelers 2
  • Jaylene

Jaylene · Married on 04/06/2019

Stunning custom work

My now husband went to Sach's to design my engagement ring. They were patient with him as he nervously stressed over details. The ring is absolutely stunning! We went back to them to get our wedding bands as well.

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Sachs Jewelers 3

Katie · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Rings

My husband and I planned our wedding in 5 months so we had to make decisions quick. We went to Sachs and had the best experience. We got our engagement ring, and both wedding bands here and they all came in very quickly. They had a lot of options to choose from and took the time to help us find ones that fit our style. They also offer free cleaning of our rings whenever needed and engraving on our bands. The prices were also much better than some of the chain stores. We will continue to go to them for our jewelry needs in the future. Sara Gardella and Julia McGuinn were both great to work with and I highly recommend reaching out to them for your jewelry needs.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Kim · Married on 05/27/2018

I can't say enough about this place.. my husband chose them when he got my engagement ring after looking around and finding the best service here. We also got our wedding bands from here (no question after their excellent service with the engagement ring), which we were able to engrave as part of their service. Steve is such a down to earth and helpful person, as is the rest of his staff! I can see why this family business has lasted and thriving! We will now be lifelong customers of Sachs.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Sachs Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 180 Boston Turnpike, Rt 9 East Shrewsbury, 01545 See on map