180 Boston Turnpike Rt 9 East, Shrewsbury, MA 01545 Map · Phone number

About Sachs Jewelers

When you're on bended knee, popping the question, the ring you have chosen should take her breath away. Our selection of engagement rings varies from the classic diamond solitaire to the complex beauty of a halo style ring and every style in between.

At Sachs Jewelers, our collection of engagement rings is sure to include the perfect ring for the love of your life. Whether she loves simplicity and a single diamond will do, or she wants to dazzle the world with a rock surrounded by dozens more, we've got the engagement ring for her. This is an important decision. The ring represents a lifetime of love. Let the experts at Sachs Jewelers help you make the right choice. We cover the locations for shipping jewelry Shrewsbury, Worcester, Grafton, Auburn, Westborough and Massachusetts.

Follow Sachs Jewelers on

Other couples have also viewed

• Maria's Fine Jewelry

27 Reviews for Sachs Jewelers

• Ashley

Ashley H. · Getting married on 09/12/2021

I love my ring!

I absolutely love my ring! We also bought our wedding bands from them, and they were wonderful.

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah C. · Married on 09/19/2020

Wonderful!

My fiancee worked with Nick from Sach's on my engagement ring, and we just went back to buy our wedding bands. The service, selection, and transparency of Sach's is incomparable. We will be working with them for many years to come!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Kate

Kate F. · Married on 08/02/2019

Beautiful and High Quality

My husband bought my engagement ring at Sachs because his best friend referred him there after getting his wife's ring there. They were so helpful and supportive through the entire process. My husband was worried I might want to change the ring and Sach's was ready to change anything I needed changed (which was nothing!!). My husband knew what he wanted to get and the salesman had a female come over and try rings on so my husband could see how they might fit and that truly helped him decide and find exactly what he was looking for. The ring is incredibly beautiful and amazing quality. They've sized it down for me twice now and both times they were very fast! I highly recommend Sachs.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Sachs Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands

• 180 Boston Turnpike, Rt 9 East Shrewsbury, 01545 See on map
    Location of (Sachs Jewelers)