Sachs Jewelers Reviews

Sachs Jewelers 2
  • Jaylene

Jaylene · Married on 04/06/2019

Stunning custom work

My now husband went to Sach's to design my engagement ring. They were patient with him as he nervously stressed over details. The ring is absolutely stunning! We went back to them to get our wedding bands as well.

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Sachs Jewelers 3

Katie · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Rings

My husband and I planned our wedding in 5 months so we had to make decisions quick. We went to Sachs and had the best experience. We got our engagement ring, and both wedding bands here and they all came in very quickly. They had a lot of options to choose from and took the time to help us find ones that fit our style. They also offer free cleaning of our rings whenever needed and engraving on our bands. The prices were also much better than some of the chain stores. We will continue to go to them for our jewelry needs in the future. Sara Gardella and Julia McGuinn were both great to work with and I highly recommend reaching out to them for your jewelry needs.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Kim · Married on 05/27/2018

I can't say enough about this place.. my husband chose them when he got my engagement ring after looking around and finding the best service here. We also got our wedding bands from here (no question after their excellent service with the engagement ring), which we were able to engrave as part of their service. Steve is such a down to earth and helpful person, as is the rest of his staff! I can see why this family business has lasted and thriving! We will now be lifelong customers of Sachs.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Jillian · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I always have a wonderful experience with Sachs! They helped him pick out the perfect engagement ring and helped us pick out a perfect matching wedding band. The service we receive every time we go in for a cleaning or to shop we have a great experience.

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Sachs Jewelers 4
  • April

April · Married on 02/25/2017

Sachs was a great place to go when getting our wedding jewelry. They were one of the only places around us that carried the hearts of fire pieces which was the ring that I loved. They took good care of my husband when he initially went in to get my engagement ring so afterwards we made sure to purchase his ring there too! They were so accommodating, we bought a white gold ring for my husband and knowing that he worked with his hands and would be rough on a ring, they even gave him a tungsten ring to beat up during the week so that he could keep his white gold one nice. Every time I walk through their doors they clean all of my rings for me for free which is so nice because it keeps them looking like new all year long.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Gregory · Married on 06/06/2015

I've been using Sach's Jewelers for years and it was a no brainer for our wedding bands. They gave us a great deal and were able to get the exact rings we wanted.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/04/2014

We love the wedding bands and engagement ring we purchased at Sachs. The service is great and we have never felt pressured there.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Carolyn · Married on 06/07/2014

My Fiance and I have made several purchases at Sach's Jewelers and knew when it was time to purchase an engagment ring that we couldn't go anywhere else. The staff was great to work with especially Nick to help find the ring of my dreams! Couldn't be happier and can't wait to purchase our wedding bands from them!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Betty-Jo · Married on 05/20/2013

I worked with their master jeweler to design my wedding band. They executed the ring exactly how we discussed. This was done in the time frame they gave me. They were extremely courteous and helpful to deal with. I would not hesitate to use them again for any jewelry needs I may have in the future.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Very helpful, and really they really take into consideration all of what you are looking for. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/14/2012
  • Peyton

Peyton · Married on 09/29/2012

Absolutely amazing! Sachs was so friendly, helpful and reliable when it came to picking out mother of the brides gifts, our wedding rings, and my engagement rings. Julia was an absolute delight to work with I have a beautiful hearts on fire engagement ring complimented by a twisted hearts on fire wedding band- that they took the time to help me find something that really made my ring pop and look stunning. My husband also purchased beautiful HOF earrings for the morning of the wedding to surprise me, he was able to set up the whole thing even though we live out of state- thanks Julia for all of your help and being so flexible and such a pleasure to work with! It was such a pleasure to work with everyone at the store - making this special time even more enjoyable and memorable! Thanks so much for your hard work in making this such a perfect time- I love my rings and am so happy!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Kristi · Married on 06/02/2012

Sachs is the only place to purchase all your wedding jewelry needs. It is a family owned business with the most beautiful jewelry. My fiance spent almost four hours with the owner trying to pick out the perfect ring for me. When we went back for our wedding rings the owner's son worked with us to get the most beautiful wedding rings. The service is exceptional and the quality of the jewelry can't be matched.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Jen · Married on 10/02/2010

We purchased my engagement ring and our wedding bands from Sach's. They are very professional and did not push us to buy anything. They understood that we were not diamond experts and took the time to explain cut/color/clarity/size, etc. We tried on lots of rings - and they did not get annoyed, they realize that we will have these for the rest of our lives and want us to make the choice that is right for us! I go into the shop every few months to get my ring checked, cleaned & polished for no charge.

Sent on 10/31/2010

Sheila · Married on 06/19/2010

I cannot say enough about these guys. My husband surprised me with the wedding band we really wanted, but couldn't afford at the time. The other band we bought, sized, and brought home. We weren't happy with the sizing process so my husband brought it back to get it fixed. But the sneaky sweetheart took it back to exchange it for the other band we really wanted for me. Not only did they give him the ring right out of the case with a sizer on it, they let me keep the band until my new one, in my size, came in, which took 8 weeks to make and order. I was never a day without my wedding band. Mr. Sachs himself helped my husband and I cannot thank him enough for his courtesy! THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Michaela · Married on 05/15/2015

Top of the line quality diamonds and even better service! Sach's jeweler operates like a family, my fiance and I absolutely love our rings and will be customers for life there.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Erin · Married on 10/11/2009

We worked with Sachs for both the engagement ring and the wedding bands. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They worked with us to find rings that fit into our price range. Lisa, a sales associate, was there with us every step of the way. In addition to the rings she helped both of us seperately as we purchased wedding gifts for each other. The prices are reasonable and quality of the product is excellent. Our faces are still recognized when we walk in!

Sent on 03/03/2010

Brenda · Married on 08/09/2008

My husband and I had a great experience with Sach's Jewelers in Shrewsbury. My engagement ring was purchased there, and so were our wedding bands. Our rings are beautiful and the quality is top notch. I can't really rate them on cost, because I wasn't the one who compared them with other jewelers.

Sent on 09/17/2008
  • janice&shawn

Janice · Married on 05/30/2010

My husband (then boyfriend) was the first to work with Sachs when he bought my engagemente ring which is absolutely beautiful and he was very happy with how helpful they were during his search.
    Then we went back together to look for our wedding bands which the only thing I wish they had was more variety, but we found a design based on a man's band and although that specific design was not available in a women's band they were able to work with their people to get one custom made for me to match his and it is gorgeous. The staff was always super helpful and friendly when we came in for anything. The only thing that I would say was that when we were waiting for our bands to come back, we had to keep calling to get any information on it, but maybe we were just too anxious to get them because we had to move out of town soon after and we hated to leave without our bands.
    We participated in one of their scavenger hunts (Diamond Dash) and LOVED IT! They are great with customer service and quality. I absolutely recommend them if you are in the area. I wish they were in Illinois where we ended up moving. As our planning moved on and we thought to engrave our rings we had to go to some other jewelery stores ( big chain type places) in Illinois since we had no choice, and had a horrible experience there with those, specially after being spoiled by the great service we got from Sachs.

Sent on 06/22/2010

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2008

Sach's actually honored a coupon / offer that I received from Barmakian's. They gave me a much better deal on the same band and also a better deal on my husband's band.

Sent on 06/09/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 08/07/2009

We really enjoyed our experience here, went in not knowing what we wanted and they were very willing to help us. We also got one wedding band for a penny since we had bought our engagment ring here.

Sent on 10/21/2009

2.5

very helpful, but more money than I wanted to spend.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2007

2.0
      3.0

We like our rings and we received 50% off of the wedding bands because we purchased my engagement ring there. It took three attempts to get my husbands' band properly fitted. Overall they were good.

Sent on 04/28/2008

jim · Married on 03/01/2011

0.6
      1.0

Beware with Sachs Jewelers…

My fiancé and I bought our engagement rings from there. It didn’t work out so when we broke up, I brought the GIA certified diamond back and they won’t refund me any money. They won’t even do a store credit. What kind of customer service is this? The ring was in the same condition as the day we bought it and like gold and platinum, diamond doesn’t depreciate. I didn’t wear it at all and even they say that it’s brand new.

They did agree to put the diamond ring on display and the price tag was over $20,000. When I bought the ring, it was only for $8,400. After 8 months, I took the ring back because there was no way someone would buy my ring for that price. It doesn’t seem like they want to sell my ring. At the end of the 8 months, they offered me $2,000 for it. Can you believe that? They put a $20,000 price tag on the ring then turned around and offered me $2,000 for it.

They wasted my time and jerk me around for 8 months. I am very disappointed at this store and their management. They acted nice to you but in the end, all they care about is making as much money out of you and they don’t care about you as a customer.

Sent on 03/08/2011

Sachs Jewelers's reply:

This response is to state the facts referenced in a posting dated March 1st, 2011 in a more accurate manner.
    1) The diamond ring was purchased in February of 2007, nearly four years ago. Our store policies state “Exchange or store credit only, within 30 days of purchase. Four years is well beyond this time frame.
    2) The diamond that the customer selected is a beautiful but a more atypical cut being an Ascher cut diamond and was ordered specifically for this customer. This is a unusual cut diamond and is not a shape that is frequently requested. This diamond was placed in the showcase in July 2010 where it remained until the customer picked it up in February 2011. The price tag was reduced to $13,500.00. The platinum ring was custom designed for this diamond in a size 4 specifically for this customer’s finger size.
    3) At no time was an offer made to purchase this diamond, as a matter of fact the customer was told several times that Sachs Jewelers was not interested in buying her diamond.
    4) We were only trying to assist the customer in selling her diamond on a consignment basis.

0.0

I spent alot of money for two small jewelry repairs..A post for a pearl earring and a clasp repair for bracelet..Earring post broke first time I put it on after repair. The bracelet is still not connecting properly. They are not very pleasant and come off as pretentious! Dont waste youre money with this business.

Sent on 03/31/2014