S.H. Media

Boynton Beach, FL View map Visit website
$2,499 Most Popular Price

$2,499 Most Popular Price

S.H. Media is a videography company for weddings based in Boynton Beach, Florida. This team of skilled filmmakers focuses their lens on what makes each of their couple’s big days so special. The business is owned by a married couple, Robin and Brandon Wise. The Wise’s understand that planning a wedding can at times be stressful. That’s why they offer comprehensive and professionally-delivered service, to let couples relax and enjoy the process. The focuses on creating wedding videos that are cinematic and a joy to watch, whilst staying true to the event at hand.

S.H. Media specializes in visual storytelling, crafting videos that are authentic and genuine. The team is to film from the moment the wedding party starts getting ready to the last dance of the reception. All their videos are shot in high definition and are presented both as full feature and highlight edits. They also offer portrait photography.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1799

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2499

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

Roshanda Z. Married on 01/11/2019

Fun and Professional

I had the pleasure of using S.H. Media for my wedding in January 2019 and it was a great choice. The team at S.H. Media was really great to work with, they were fun and professional and we got our photos back very quickly after our wedding. Brandon did a great job trully capturing the magic of our wedding day and the photos came out very beautiful.
    Raquel Married on 11/22/2018

Exceptional

We really wanted to find someone that met our expectations and would deliver the photos we wanted. Brandon and Robin did just that! They were willing to work with us, gave us a great price and some sweet moments to look back at! Not to mention, they are THE NICEST people! We loved them! We recommend x100!
    Sara R. Married on 07/27/2013

Seasonal Family Photos

My husband and I waited until the last minute in making plans for family photos. Robin from S.H. Media graciously worked with our busy schedule to accommodate us at the last minute! She was delightful when setting up the appointment. Brandon was prompt and professional on scene. He made it easy and fun to take family photos with two toddlers! He made that time together with us memorable and lasting. He has such a unique eye for capturing special moments on camera. I was so eager to send out our photos to family and friends! Not only was the quality of our photos like none other, but we also received our edited photos promptly back the next day! I would highly recommend S.H. Media, and I look forward to booking many more photo shoots with them!

Pricing

S.H. Media Price Rates

Team

Brandon & Robin Wise
Brandon & Robin Wise
Owners

Normally in this section people explain about the experience and history with camera’s. However, this tab is suppose to be about us (the people behind the camera). My Wife (Robin) is the brains behind this whole operation. She’s also is my muse and keeps me on task. I (Brandon) on the other hand am pretty wild and all over the place. I handle most of the creative parts mostly because my mind just runs and runs. The 2 little ones you see are the fuel to our fire. We love meeting new people, couples, and families and hope that we can make your special day or moment even more special.

3890 Max Boynton Beach, FL, 33436
561-867-3057
561-305-7464

Monday 10 am - 5 pm Wednesday 9 am - 4 pm Friday 1 pm - 6 pm
Location of (S.H. Media)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding