Monterey, CA 93940 Map · Phone number

About Ryan Wood Cinema

Website:

www.ryanwoodcinema.com

Mission Statement:

To create unforgettable visuals using digital film that people will forever relate to.

About Us:

We are a small company focused on creating a positive change on people’s perspective of the world.

So why do we want to create videos for you? Simple, we wanted to be able to bring professional video to everyone for any occasion. Businesses seem to forget so many people by charging through the roof on their prices, only create select styles of videos and being very impersonal. We want to bring a small-town feel to the video production world. To us you are not just another client but a friend that we want to make sure you are happy with the service, product and support. Every single person will get one-on-one attention and will have a video that reflects them but with a hollywood production quality.

We look forwad to working with you!

Follow Ryan Wood Cinema on

facebookprofilepic
facebookprofilepic
  • Videos 5

17 Reviews for Ryan Wood Cinema

• User2962075 · 2+ years ago

Ryan did an AMAZING job!!!!
    He was professional and fun to have around.

Sent on 05/16/2013

Jill · Married on 12/01/2012

Ryan is amazing... The video he produced for us is incredible!! A once in a lifetime keepsake that captured our special day beautifully. He is wonderful to work with as well. I HIGHLY recommend him and his work.

Sent on 03/15/2013

Marissa · Married on 10/13/2012

Ryan Wood far exceeded my expectations. During the event he took creative control, even over my photographer. He was able to get every shot and do it beautifully. We received our video in a timely manner, and we were even surprised with a free upgrade. The quality of the video was by far the biggest surprise. I knew Ryan was talented, but the video was above and beyond anything I could have expected. He was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone. 

Sent on 12/06/2012

• Paicines Ranch
    Paicines Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Ryan Wood did an incredible wedding video for one of our weddings here at the Paicines Ranch in September of 2017!

• Sarah Ward Events
    Sarah Ward Events Wedding Planners

Ryan is one of my very favorite videographers to work with. Not only is his work beautiful but he's great to work with as well. He understands what it is to be a team player...one thing that I look for in every vendor I recommend. He's easy-going, friendly and professional. Total package!

• Jen Rodriguez Photography
    Jen Rodriguez Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Ryan with two weddings and both times he was professional, attentive and after seeing the video previews he did for both brides I was blown away. If you are looking for a fabulous videographer to capture your day you need to check out Ryan Wood Cinema!