This is it Photography

Santa Clara, CA View map

We are a portrait and wedding photography studio located at the heart of Silicon Valley California. We serve the entire San Francisco Bay Area and we travel locally and worldwide for destination weddings.

Our photography is most inspired by love and the relationships that revolve around love. Our style is contemporary and spontaneous. Above all, it is our ultimate goal for every assignment to satisfy our clients.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Proofs

Jessica Married on 01/01/2011
    I first met Marc and Pheobe at my brother's wedding and I automatically knew they were going to be the photographers at my wedding. They are awesome and super fun to work with. My brother's wedding album is gorgeous ( like something out of magazine). The second my fiancé and I set the date they were the first people I called to make sure they were available. We recently took our save the date pictures and I must say they are AMAZING! I am looking forward to our engagement photo session!
    Sonali Married on 12/04/2010
    My wedding picture surpassed anything that I could have expected.
    My album was beautfiull.
    All of my family and friends were captured.
    He is professional, courteous, prompt.
    Overall excellent
    He was my best wedding vendor.
    Valerie Married on 10/16/2010
    I was referred to Marc and Phoebe by our DOC and we're sooo happy that we went with them! They have an amazing portfolio and are a wonderful couple to work with. My husband and I were so comfortable with them. They are extremely professional and very prompt when returning emails or phone calls. We received our wedding and "trash the dress" photos not too long ago and we love them all. They truly captured the emotion of the day. Marc and Phoebe are great to work with and do fantastic work.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Henna and Beyond Henna and Beyond Wedding Hair & Makeup

I met Marc from This is It Photography when i was doing henna for a bride.I was stunned to see the level of detail he captured.I have worked with him on two different ocassions and am looking forward to working with them in future:)

Amy's Wedding & Events Amy's Wedding & Events Wedding Planners

5 STARS!! This is iT! Really! If you are looking for photography, I highly recommend you to check them out. Marc and Phoebe are two creative mind behind the camera. They capture the best moments at the right timing. They don't just take the photos...they tell story! Their fun and kind personality make it so much easy to work with. I love love their photos! You will be glad if you choose them as your photographer.

980 El Camino Real, Ste 300 Santa Clara, CA, 95050
Location of (This is it Photography)

This is it Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does This is it Photography offer?

This is it Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does This is it Photography offer?

This is it Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does This is it Photography offer for wedding events?

This is it Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend This is it Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

This is it Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in average response time, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding