This is it Photography Reviews

15 | Santa Clara, CA

15 Reviews for This is it Photography

Sonali · Married on 12/04/2010

My wedding picture surpassed anything that I could have expected.
    My album was beautfiull.
    All of my family and friends were captured.
    He is professional, courteous, prompt.
    Overall excellent
    He was my best wedding vendor.

Sent on 12/11/2011

valerie · Married on 10/16/2010

I was referred to Marc and Phoebe by our DOC and we're sooo happy that we went with them! They have an amazing portfolio and are a wonderful couple to work with. My husband and I were so comfortable with them. They are extremely professional and very prompt when returning emails or phone calls. We received our wedding and "trash the dress" photos not too long ago and we love them all. They truly captured the emotion of the day. Marc and Phoebe are great to work with and do fantastic work.

Sent on 11/26/2010

nikki · Married on 07/29/2010

Marc created a fantastic wedding album and surpassed all off our hopes. We searched for a long time for the perfect photographer and were not disappointed. He listened well to what we wanted, blended in well with the group, has a great eye for light and colour and we were not disappointed! I would wholeheartedly recommend his services as he is a fabulous photographer. Our photos are flattering, cataloguing everything important about our wedding day and the light and colour looks fantasy-like. They will serve as a perfect reminder to the day and his work is greatly appreciated.

Sent on 08/12/2010

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2010

I first met Marc and Pheobe at my brother's wedding and I automatically knew they were going to be the photographers at my wedding. They are awesome and super fun to work with. My brother's wedding album is gorgeous ( like something out of magazine). The second my fiancé and I set the date they were the first people I called to make sure they were available. We recently took our save the date pictures and I must say they are AMAZING! I am looking forward to our engagement photo session!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Emily · Married on 11/08/2009

Marc and Phoebe were very accomodating. They have provided us with beautiful photos that we can always be proud of.

Sent on 08/18/2010

Phillys · Married on 11/07/2009

We hired This is it Photography for our wedding in November 2009. Marc and Phoebe were wonderful. We had an outdoor wedding with the ceremony/reception outdoors during the sunset. They adjusted well to the sun glare difficulties and all photos came out wonderful. They went above and beyond when it came to the number of photos taken -- every moment captured and not a moment missed.

They worked well with our other vendors, had a big smile the entire time. They took control if they saw a particular photo/pose they wanted and the photos turned out great.

One note is that we spent a lot of time editing and creative design with the final wedding album. That sort of time spent together made a world of a difference in allowing us to customize our album and make sure we were happy with every little detail. I can easily imagine another vendor just tossing out a template and making minor changes.

Marc and Phoebe spent time with us -- and happily -- at every step of the way to understand our preferences and wants.

Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2010
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 09/12/2009

During the wedding planning stage, e-mail was the best way for me to contact my vendors and This Is It Photography always responded and answered any question I had about engagement pictures, day of wedding and post wedding pictures. I'm absolutely in love with all our pictures. I have recommend them to many of my friends and family. I definitely plan to used them in the future. In fact, I'm going to e-mail them for a photo shoot idea I have to surprise my husband.

Sent on 08/18/2010

Bill · Married on 08/01/2009

They were simply fantastic to work with all around. We couldn't recommend them more highly.

Sent on 08/16/2010

Jen · Married on 03/07/2009

Marc and Phoebe were one of my favorite vendors to work with. I have nothing but praise for their services. I found them by chance while scouring weddings blogs/reviews. Their photography was vibrant, fun, dramatic and stylish. They have a sweet and easy demeanor that makes you comfortable with them instantly. Our engagement pictures were such a hit

Sent on 06/20/2012
  • F

Fairuz · Married on 12/06/2008

I can go on and on about Marc and Phoebe at This is it, but i'll keep it short... They are courteous, professional, friendly and very talented. Our photos were better than anything we could have ever imagined. Everyone is still talking about our photos.

Sent on 06/24/2010

May · Married on 10/12/2008

Marc and Phoebe are amazing and absolutely wonderful to work with. They have this quality about them that just puts you completely at ease so you can be yourself and maybe even act a little silly but when they’re done, you have these incredible photographs – creative, vivid, breathtaking.

It actually took some convincing to get my fiancé to agree to hire professional photographers but once he saw our engagement and wedding photos, he couldn’t be more pleased. Blown away would be more accurate.

Almost two years since our wedding and we’re still receiving wonderful comments about our photos and album. And every time a friend asks about our photographers, I say that if you want your special day captured beautifully and have an unforgettable photo catalogue of your day, call This is It Photography and get Marc and Phoebe!

Sent on 08/14/2010

Belen · Married on 05/07/2011

Marc takes amazing photos and does brilliant touchup work. He was so generous with his time (we accidentally went over our session by an hour), and was super fast returning our proofs and final, edited digital photos. If I had any one criticism it is that he is light on the direction, but if you are comfortable with your smile and your partner, he more than compensates with the number of photos taken.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Simon · Married on 08/29/2009

I'm the kind of person who over-researches things to the point of being obsessive. As an avid amateur photographer myself, choosing the right people to capture our wedding was probably the most important decision I had to make.

One late night of furious web searching lead me to Marc and Phoebe of This Is it Photography and I was immediately impressed with their numerous awards and accolades. At our initial meeting with them, my wife described what she wanted for the engagement shoot – a cherry blossoms theme – and I could tell from Marc and Phoebe’s instant enthusiasm that we had met some really special people.

Marc and Phoebe are extremely passionate and talented folks that work together as a team and simply radiate pure, unbridled creativity. While on our whirl-wind tour of San Francisco for our engagement shoot, what impressed me the most was how they were able to get use the environment (in some places where they had never shot before) to get the most dramatic, eye-popping results.

In addition to being incredible photographers, Marc and Phoebe are incredible people. A key part of successful photography is the unspoken connection between the subject and the photographer. Marc and Phoebe were truly part of the wedding and not just “hired help”, and this relationship becomes obvious when you look at our wedding album.

This Is It Photography completely blew away my expectations. It was an honor and pleasure to work with such unique and special people that are truly dedicated to their craft.

Sent on 08/15/2010
  • F

F · Married on 08/08/2009

Marc and Phebe are wonderful individuals to work with. They were flexible enough to adjust to our schedule (with Engagement photos). They are artistic (fabulous with post work productions) and personable. They rates are also reasonable and comparable to other photographers. What sets them apart is their talent with their camera and post production work!

Sent on 08/15/2010
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 07/19/2009

4.2

Very friendly, our engagement pictures were great and can't wait to see our wedding pics.

Sent on 10/09/2009