P.O. Box 1093, Campbell, CA 95009 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Blue Moon Productions

Blue Moon Productions is a Campbell, California-based photography company that specializes in the art of wedding videography. Andy Hirsch is the talented and professional leader of Blue Moon Productions that is constantly looking for the latest technologies and cutting edge equipment to stand amongst the best in the field. He uses the talent of a filmmaker and the eye of a photographer to produce high-quality wedding videos. Blue Moon Productions is here to turn your day into a cinematic presentation for you to relive your special moments over and over again.

Blue Moon Productions combines cinematic, documentary, short form and storytelling styles when filming your day. The filming can start during the rehearsal dinner and move seamlessly through your pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. Couples can choose to receive their final video by either a digital download or on a USB hard drive. The company also provides the following services:

• Additional hours
Follow Blue Moon Productions on

• Videos 7

46 Reviews for Blue Moon Productions

vineela · Married on 06/12/2016

I and my husband got married last June. I am from India and my husband is from Indonesia. Based on our culture, we had western wedding, tea ceremony, South Indian bridal ceremony, Mehendi, Hindu wedding and reception planned throughout the week. My sister-in-law recommended Andy to shoot the events. It just took ten minutes to make up my mind just by watching one of his feature films. The way he has edited the video was amazing and I was totally connected with the video. After our initial phone conversation with Andy, he wanted us to meet and understand how our customs and events going to be. He asked many questions during our conversation and every tiny detail, I wondered why he was asking but I understood only after watching my feature film. Every event was splendidly captured and every minute detail was covered. I couldn't stop watching the feature film. With the amount of money that we gave he is only supposed to make 15 to 20 minutes video but he ended up making 29 minutes out of his passion. Andy and his team is amazing.
    Andy thanks to you and your team for making our wedding so special.

Rich · Married on 06/05/2016

One father of the bride's opinion:
    I have watched the trailer 12 times. Each time produces tears of joy and let's me relive one of the most perfect moments of my life. What you put together, your interpretation, the warmth that the video conveyed was absolutely spot on. You are very talented what you do. And even though you do this all the time I felt like you had a personal relationship with the whole family and all of the guests in how you captured the event in video and then put it all together. Thank you for giving Jeremy and my daughter live memories they will have for the rest of their lives! May you and your family have a healthy and happy holiday season. Again, thank you so much.
    Rich Polonsky

Blue Moon Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,195.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

• Flower Divas, Inc.
    Flower Divas, Inc. Wedding Florists

Andy, is always ready with a smile, he is a great pro and professional.

• ille Photography
    ille Photography Wedding Photographers

Andy from Blue Moon Productions is a great guy and I've really enjoyed working with him. He's very professional and stays current with the ever changing technology in video. I'm confident in his ability to capture and deliver stunning video every time. I only wish I would have known about Blue Moon Productions when I got married! :)

• Heather Elizabeth Photography
    Heather Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

Andy from Blue Moon Productions is such the professional, and his work is artistic and beautiful. As a photographer, it's usually a bit hard to work with a videographer but Andy is great to work with. I highly recommend him and his company if you are looking for a great videographer for your wedding.

• P.O. Box 1093 Campbell, California, CA 95009 See on map
    408-533-1530 (Phone number)
    M-F 9-5pm, leave a voicemail or email and we will get back to you within the next business day.