1155 SE City Beach Street #1255, Oak Harbor, WA 98277 Map · Phone number

About Ryan Shephard Photography

Newly engaged brides and families from all over, WELCOME! Photography is such an important role in our everyday lives. Capturing those special moments that go by is what I specialize in. I've come to realize that it's not just about your photos, it's about your EXPERIENCE with your photographer. The more fun you are having, the better your photos will look! When my clients are relaxed, you get those beautiful smiles and your images become genuine and full of happiness. You should leave feeling like you've had the EXPERIENCE of a lifetime. I would love to hear from you about what your wedding plans are, your proposals, about your family, or just to chat!

Follow Ryan Shephard Photography on

rsp clients 0005
rsp clients 0001

9 Reviews for Ryan Shephard Photography

Sterling · Married on 11/01/2014

Ryan is amazing! He has a kind soul and a tremendous talent for photography.

During our engagement shoot, my then-fiance was going through some anxiety, but Ryan was super supportive and affirming to her and helped her relax and have a good time. I wish I could post some example photos, as they turned out gorgeous beyond expectation. One thing I can say is that Ryan is a genius when it comes to natural lighting. I've never seen anyone capture afternoon sunlight like a warm waterfall of light the way he does.

We also had Ryan at our rehearsal dinner. I learned one thing that night, and it's that Ryan could be a very talented sniper. Instead of grabbing food and drinks and chatting up the guests (which he would have been totally welcome to do), he was stealthily taking candid photos all night of our families coming together for the first time. I even turned it into a game to see how many times I could spot him out of the corner of my eye while I was talking to guests, but my high score did not get very high... He's very good.

At the ceremony, Ryan was totally on top of the situation. Where many photographers get in your face and incessantly click an obnoxiously loud shutter, I can honestly say I don't even remember Ryan being at the ceremony. I know he was, I just don't see him in my memory of it, and that in and of itself is impressive. After the ceremony, Ryan got us through our obligatory photos in front of the church so quickly we were ahead of schedule and were actually able to get to our reception in time to enjoy it. And it wasn't rushed either, he was just very very efficient.

At the reception, Ryan was on point and stayed all night long. I kept trying to get him to eat and have a beer, but he takes his job very seriously, a professional through and through. He was always easy to find and a joy to have around.

We haven't gotten our photos yet, which is normal, so I will conclude my review when we get them. For now, Ryan is amazing. Book him!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Raquel · Married on 05/17/2014

This is LONG overdue and will be very long winded. I apologize, Ryan, for putting it off for so long, you deserve better from me. The world needs to know what an incredibly wonderful, dedicated, and talented person you are.

When I first contacted Ryan, I had no idea what I wanted in a ceremony, let alone a photographer. I had more questions than answers and yet, he coached me through each one and settled my stressed and overwhelmed mind.

Not only did he capture the most precious moments of my big day, but he helped me book just about every other vendor at my wedding! I was fairly new to the Pensacola area and didn't know the first thing about planning my own wedding, so luckily Ryan had that covered. He pulled out his incredibly organized planner and had lists and cards of reputable vendors that he's worked with. He has a keen eye for customer service and loves for his brides to be happy. Anything I needed, he tried his damnedest to make it happen and every single time, he succeeded.

All of the above set aside, the photographs he took of my wedding were nothing short of spectacular! He saw things in us all that we'd never seen in ourselves. I can honestly say I'd never felt more beautiful or special until the day he captured it in his camera. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable and excited every time we were the subjects of his lens.

Our day was one of the most hectic days of my life- due to family in close proximity- but the photo evidence of that day reminds me that, despite the bad parts, it was really a beautiful, happy, incredible day full of love. Our guests all love the pictures and wished they'd known about Ryan sooner so he could've captured their memories for them too. Our prints now line our walls and it looks like we cut them out of a magazine, I'm so happy and grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Ryan. He became more than just our photographer, he became a dear friend.

Thank you Ryan!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2013

Ryan was absolutely amazing!! I would definitely recommend him to everybody!! Thank you so much Ryan for doing a fantastic job!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Ryan Shephard Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance