1803 Wyandotte St, Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33

About Paper Crane Photo

Kansas City wedding photography by Kansas City Wedding Photographers Rose & Joel.

Our style is modern meets glamour. Creative influence fused by both graphic arts and photojournalism. Contact us to customize a photography package that fits your lifestyle. The approach is simple. Live your day, and let us preserve the memories.

We also have a PHOTO BOOTH! A completely personalized, custom backdrop photo booth with instant prints. Email us for more info on Kansas City Photobooth.

Follow Paper Crane Photo on

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Paper Crane Photo

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2018

I write this today less than a week out from my wedding this September. I will adjust this is it becomes necessary, but I am certain that I will continue to be nothing but completely in love with the customer service and product that Paper Crane Photo provides. Rose and Joel were super easy to get in touch with from day 1. They were both very understanding of what our hope was for our big day, and were able to provide us with excellent advice from the professional standpoint. Rose and Joel were the perfect photographers for our wedding day. They were present when you wanted them or wanted to laugh and joke with them, but were also masters of photographing without you even noticing that they are there. Several of my favorite photos I have seen I did not know that they took as they were able to expertly blend into the events of the day to capture beautiful candids. Our portraits were, of course, also absolutely gorgeous. Rose and Joel worked very hard with their assistant who is in training to get the most beautiful photos of the most beautiful day of our lives. We were even very spoiled to have more photos than I anticipated would be available just a few days after which was absolutely incredible. Paper Crane worked great with all my other vendors, and anyone who had worked with them at other weddings had nothing but glowing things to say about them. I stressed for many months on choosing the right photographer. However, as soon as they arrived (on time) for our wedding day I knew that I had made the right choice.

Rose and Joel of Paper Crane were top notch photographers for our wedding. They have an eye for light and for capturing moments that are naturally beautiful and simple. I could not have asked for anything more, and I'm sure that when I have all of the images back I will feel as happy as my sneak peek. They took my breath away and even made me cry (happy tears). I absolutely recommend Paper Crane Photo.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Christina · Married on 06/14/2014

Finding a great photographer was the most important item on our wedding list when we started planning. We poured through tons of local photographers websites, but didn't really "click" with any of the photos we were seeing.. That was until we came across Paper Crane!! We absolutely LOVED every image we saw from them. I contacted them right away, and from the beginning Rose was super friendly & helpful. She sent us a lovely little package with the pricing and some other goodies. We booked a lesser package at first, but then decided to upgrade to all day coverage. Rose helped me along the way suggesting vendors, and helping with the timeline, and also just checking in to make sure I wasn't pulling my hair out! :) She took our engagement photos, and they were beautiful, and definitely captured the love and quirkiness of our relationship. I met Joel for the first time at our wedding, but he was super quick to help out with anything (holding my dress, picking bugs out of my veil...) and the two of them worked together so well. We never felt any disconnect, and both of their styles meshed perfectly for our final photos. We will absolutely cherish our photos for the rest of our lives, and feel so lucky to have found such amazing photographers. Thank you Rose & Joel!! If you are thinking about booking Paper Crane, do it!!

Sent on 07/31/2014
  • User2073213 · 2+ years ago

Paper Crane Photography is the best!
    I absolutely love their vintage style captured in photographs. Photos are also provided without the vintage look if desired.
    They spend 1000s of hours editing photos, making sure that the customer is happy! But it takes more than just editing to make a photo look good.. it takes talent to capture the right shot!
    Absolutely love them!