A Perfect "I Do"

Panama City, Florida View map

$150 Typical Price

A Perfect I Do is a wedding officiant in Panama City, Florida, that focuses on intimate weddings customized to meet your wants and needs. They offer traditional Christian and contemporary ceremonies, along with add-on options to enhance the experience. A Perfect I Do will recommend an event planner if you’d prefer to have someone take care of every detail of your wedding.

A Perfect I Do ceremonies are short and sweet, usually 30 minutes or less, and can be for multiple purposes, including interfaith and vow renewals. You’ll have customized vows and can incorporate your religion, from Baptist to Presbyterian.

Other Services

Bob Barton, husband of A Perfect I Do’s owner, is a photographer. If you’d like for someone to capture photos of your ceremony, he has multiple photo package options.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$150

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$75

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Baptist
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

Jermila Married on 08/11/2018
    Janet and Bob were amazing. They were so patient and so kind. It felt like they were a part of our family. We were pleased with all of their services, and HIGHLY recommend them.
    Anna Married on 08/03/2018
    This company / couple were amazing in everyway very fast response ,very nice ,professional Janet and Bob, did every thing we ask for and then some I would recommend this business and sweet couple to anyone ....
    Jennifer Married on 07/03/2018
    What a special day I was part of. I set up a surprise wedding for my sister and new brother in law(per his request). I also had there best friends meet us to surprise the bride and groom on the day of the wedding. Janet and he husband were great, they helped me pull all this off and my sister was completely impressed. They also took some photos for us of the family so that we could have everyone in the picture. Thank you so much for all the help and hospitality. My Sister and brother in law said that they would have not changed a thing. Oaks by the Bay is the way to go for great photos... Thanks again.. Jennifer

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

A Perfect "I Do" Price Rates

Signature Events Signature Events Wedding Planners

I have to say that often times when my clients are choosing vendors, the officiate is sometimes the hardest vendor to pick. That was before "A Perfect 'I Do'. Jan Barton whom I met years ago when she was the treasurer for our church is both personable and professional. She seeks to make each and every wedding personal for my clients. She wants to know backgrounds of how people met and wants info in order for her to make the ceremony more about them. I love that. Ceremonies are both special and beautiful and I love the personal touches that she adds. Her calm pleasant sweet voice shows just how special and genuine she is. As a wedding planner I am happy to have found "A Perfect 'I Do'".

114 Harmon Avenue Panama City, Florida, 32401
8508192056
Location of (A Perfect "I Do")

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding