Signature Events

Panama City, FL View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Based in Panama, Florida, Signature Events is an event planning company that specializes in creating one-of-a-kind weddings. Eschewing a one-size-fits-all strategy, this team works to make sure that your day is a true reflection of your style and taste. The company offers full and partial planning, as well as day-of coordination, accommodating the needs and vision of any couple.

Signature Events can assist with organizing rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. In addition to planning and coordination services, this team can also take care of all your floral design needs. A range of fabulous rental items is available to embellish your event venue, including chairs, farmhouse tables, and elegant lighting options. This company can also provide bartending packages, offering the service of professional bartenders along with chic bar setup options. Depending on your needs, this company can assist with a range of tasks, including:

• Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Guests list management
  • Budget Analysis

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ashley B. Married on 04/22/2022

Day of Coordination and Florals

Clay and his team at Signature Events were rockstars. We hired Clay for day-of coordination, and we are so glad we did. I was able to truly relax that morning, not having to worry about running around to set anything up and decorate the spaces. Clay was also the florist, and matched my vision wonderfully (making it even better).

Clay was also so nice to work with. He was excited to plan and make the vision come to life. When I had questions, he took a lot of time to explain his process and why he made certain suggestions. We are so grateful for him because our wedding was truly perfect.

Signature Events's reply:

Ashley, Thank you so much for this review. It was such a pleasure working with all of you and it was a fabulous Earth Day wedding. So happy to have been a part of your wedding. You made it easy, fun and relaxed for me as well.
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 12/22/2021

Clay is an angel

Clay was amazing to coordinate with. He kept me sane and organized and I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of my wedding. He is meticulous and has great taste. He did an amazing job pulling everything together along with my florist to realize the vision that became my dream wedding. Can't say enough good things about Clay!

Signature Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was so beautiful and your sense of style was most definitely present. Such a pleasure to work with and it was a great wedding complete with the "speedo" dance to end a great year. Thank you for putting your faith and trust in Signature Weddings and Events.
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/02/2021

Won’t regret it!

I cannot imagine a better duo to plan a wedding! I had zero clue what I wanted for anything. I’m so happy I trusted this team to design & decorate our wedding! Everything turned out phenomenal!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Alena Bakutis Photography Alena Bakutis Photography Wedding Photographers

Signature Events is an amazing company run by a great professional Clay! He's organized, creative and very friendly! You will be very happy with Signature Events, so call them now!

Amy Little Photography Amy Little Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Clay is a breeze because I know I never have to worry about a thing! He always has everything in perfect sync and beautifully placed. He's weddings are so smooth - plenty of time to keep our couple relaxed and happy! You can't go wrong with Signature Events. Clay is the best!

Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions Wedding DJs

We have worked with Clay many times and let me start by saying he is the BEST!! His attention to every detail and organization makes working with him so easy. I am so happy each time a client contacts me a I see that they have chosen Clay as their wedding planner because I know that I am in for a wonderful wedding. He is very professional, great to work with and very talented. It if you want a beautiful stress free wedding Clay is definitely your guy!!

315 Park Ave. Panama City, FL, 32401
Location of (Signature Events)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding