314 Harrison Ave., Panama City, FL 32401 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Signature Events

Signature Events provides wedding planning services to the Panama City Beach area. After being inspired by a local florist, owner Clay Keels decided to follow his calling and open a business that combined his two loves: weddings and floral design. What is unique to Signature Events is the connection with the client. Clay believes that building a great bond with a client will result in the best wedding possible.

Signature Events offers a variety of packages to work with both budget and demand. Regardless, you can be sure that your day will be free from stress in the hands of Clay. His communication and attention to detail will bring your vision to life. His services include:

• Day-of coordination

Signature Events 7
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 03/16/2019

A vision to reality

I could rave about Signature Weddings and Events (Clay and Daniel) for days! My wedding planning experience was anything but typical. I actually found my venue, who recommended Clay, before hiring a planner. Shortly after (within the same evening), my mom was chatting with a friend from ATL, who apparently knew a really great planner in Panama City, FL… Long story short, it was Clay and we KNEW it was meant to be. Clay worked with my mom and me for months planning the best day ever, hearing out all of our grandiose ideas and having “come to Jesus” meetings to remind us of the “budget.” About 4 months before the wedding, after most of the major decisions and deposits had been made, we found out that our venue was heavily damaged by Hurricane Michael (which also devastated our town and life as we knew it)… They could not host our wedding any longer. Despite his own trauma and dealing with the aftermath of the Cat 5 hurricane, Clay spent several days, weeks and months with my mom and me in search of a new venue and planning an entirely different (but dreamy) wedding. As we got closer to wedding day and decisions became more firm, Clay and Daniel endured several spur-of-the-moment meetings, requested by ME, to listen to my indecisive banter and reassure me that everything would be AMAZING. Fast Forward to wedding day and it truly was AMAZING and MORE. Clay and Daniel designed and set-up the most beautiful floral and décor that still have my guests and myself gushing. I was able to enjoy my day, trusting that everything was well-taken care of, and it WAS. Seeing my ceremony and reception spaces for the first time, took my breath away. There aren’t enough words to express how thankful I am for Signature Weddings and Events. YOU’RE THE BEST!! Thank you for making my wedding vision/dreams a reality!!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Signature Events 8
    Signature Events 9
    Signature Events 10
    Signature Events 11
    Signature Events 12

Brittney · Married on 12/08/2018

Great experience with Signature Events

We had such a great experience with Clay and Signature Events! After hurricane Michael, he pretty much planned my entire weekend in a month. This meant coordinating with a ton of vendors and setting up everything himself since we changed the location. Clay was always quick to respond, professional, and full of excellent ideas. He was great to have at the wedding and was always bringing myself and my husband a new beverage if our hands were empty. You wont find a better coordinator who is sharp, pays attention to detail, but also a blast to be around. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Signature Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Alena Bakutis Photography
    Alena Bakutis Photography Wedding Photographers

Signature Events is an amazing company run by a great professional Clay! He's organized, creative and very friendly! You will be very happy with Signature Events, so call them now!

• Amy Little Photography
    Amy Little Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Clay is a breeze because I know I never have to worry about a thing! He always has everything in perfect sync and beautifully placed. He's weddings are so smooth - plenty of time to keep our couple relaxed and happy! You can't go wrong with Signature Events. Clay is the best!

• Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions
    Gulf Coast Entertainment and Productions Wedding DJs

We have worked with Clay many times and let me start by saying he is the BEST!! His attention to every detail and organization makes working with him so easy. I am so happy each time a client contacts me a I see that they have chosen Clay as their wedding planner because I know that I am in for a wonderful wedding. He is very professional, great to work with and very talented. It if you want a beautiful stress free wedding Clay is definitely your guy!!

• 314 Harrison Ave. Panama City, 32401 See on map