A Perfect "I Do" Reviews

64 | Panama City, FL

64 Reviews for A Perfect "I Do"

Jermila · Married on 08/11/2018

Janet and Bob were amazing. They were so patient and so kind. It felt like they were a part of our family. We were pleased with all of their services, and HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 09/17/2018

ANNA · Married on 08/03/2018

This company / couple were amazing in everyway very fast response ,very nice ,professional Janet and Bob, did every thing we ask for and then some I would recommend this business and sweet couple to anyone ....

Jennifer · Married on 07/03/2018

What a special day I was part of. I set up a surprise wedding for my sister and new brother in law(per his request). I also had there best friends meet us to surprise the bride and groom on the day of the wedding. Janet and he husband were great, they helped me pull all this off and my sister was completely impressed. They also took some photos for us of the family so that we could have everyone in the picture. Thank you so much for all the help and hospitality. My Sister and brother in law said that they would have not changed a thing. Oaks by the Bay is the way to go for great photos... Thanks again.. Jennifer

Sent on 07/11/2018

Joella · Married on 06/20/2018

Janet and Bob were awesome. They were very professional and easy to work with. They answered all my questions and they were very helpful on the day of my wedding and they had everything set up on the beach and ready for me when I arrived and it looked beautiful I couldn’t ask for anything better .

Sent on 06/27/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2018

Bob and Janet were absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I were very satisfied with our whole experience! Working with someone out of state, you would think you would get nervous about how things would all fit together, but Janet made sure everything went smoothly! We came out of the whole experience feeling so great! Price was very VERY reasonable, and feel like we really got the bang for our buck! We absolutely loved our pictures! Bob did a fantastic job! I can’t thank these two enough!! Thank you thank you THANK YOU! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Bradley

Heather · Married on 06/08/2018

Janet and Bob were a joy to work with. They had everything prepared, and their friendly, relaxed demeanor put everyone at ease. Our wedding was beautiful, and we didn't spend a ton of money! Highly recommend!

Laura · Married on 04/20/2018

So professional, prompt and awesome!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Marjorie · Married on 03/23/2018

Mr. Bob and Ms. Janet were amazing! They made my wedding a very special one. From the ceremony to the pictures and the mini accordion gift for parents, its just WOW! Highly recommendable! They were really helpful even on our last minute changes, they did an awesome job. It was more than what we expected and they are really nice people. More power and YAH bless to you both! :-)

-Mr. & Mrs. Salazar

Sent on 04/18/2018

Nathalie · Married on 03/13/2018

A perfect “I Do” was a great experience for such a wonderful moment !! Thank you

Sent on 04/30/2018

Kenneth · Married on 03/10/2018

Tracy and i couldnt be happier with the service we highly recommend for all planning a wedding they picked out a perfect spot on st Andrews park beach they made are moment perfect it really was a perfect i do thank you so much mr and mrs kenneth gocek from Pennsylvania

Sent on 04/18/2018

Bill & Sue · Married on 01/23/2018

What a wonderful experience we had with Jan. She helped us pick the location & her husband used our phone to take pictures. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Z

Zondie · Married on 12/01/2017

I highly recommend a perfect I do. They were very efficient and well prepared. They made our moment one of the most remarkable one.. Well Done Guys and a big thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Jui · Married on 11/26/2017

Very pleased with the service provided by Janet and her husband, a beautiful ceremony with many inspirational words to accent the marriage vows, I highly recommend their services !!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Casey · Married on 11/25/2017

Our experience was wonderful! We would recommend A Perfect I Do to anyone. Very friendly, very professional!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2017

I was recommended by my cousin who used their services. They were wonderful to work with and very informative and helpful. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Tina · Married on 09/23/2017

Very helpful, professional, flexible and personable. They offer a lot of options & are very accommodating.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Angela · Married on 09/12/2017

The name definitely lives up to ones expectations. Perfect!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Sam · Married on 09/09/2017

So amazing! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Carolyn · Married on 09/09/2017

Jan and her husband were wonderful! Jan wrote the ceremony specific to us. It was extra special because our dog, Charlie, participated. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Mike · Married on 09/03/2017

Janet and Bob we're top notch, first quality. I would highly recommend their services. They went above and beyond for or wedding. Great people to get to know. Thank you Jan and Bob.

Sent on 09/05/2017

A Perfect "I Do"'s reply:

We enjoyed every minute being with you and your friends. Looking forward to seeing you again when you come back. J & B

Joanna · Married on 09/02/2017

Jan and her husband went above and beyond our expectations. What a beautiful couple inside and out!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Charity · Married on 08/25/2017

I highly recommend. A perfect "I do" is a perfect name. It was PERFECT! My Husband are from Alabama, we decided we wanted to get married in Panama City. I started calling around for someone to marry us. Since we decided to elope instead of doing a big wedding like we originally planned, I wanted it to be pretty but simple and small. Jan and her husband meet us a park Oaks by the sea. It was exactly what I had hoped it would be. We are very religious and wanted our wedding to be centered around God. The ceremony was exactly that. I printed off my pictures that were taken on my phone last night. They were beautiful! I can't believe how PERFECT our special day was thanks to them! If I had it to do all over again. I would do everything exactly the same.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Alessia · Married on 08/04/2017

The ceremony was beautiful , from the setting to Janet words.She was very professional plus she is a total sweetheart.
    She made us feel at ease during the whole process.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Megan · Married on 07/31/2017

My wedding was absolutely perfect! The Barton' s made my wedding stress free, beautiful and it exceeded all of my expectations. They are so kind and easy to contact, they kept in touch with me for a year leading up to my big day. I truly made a friend in Jan. Something else I loved was their attention to detail and that they are very reasonably priced. If I had to plan my wedding all over I'd use them no doubt. I recommend them to everyone, you won't be let down!

Sent on 08/10/2017

A Perfect "I Do"'s reply:

Thank you, Megan. You were a pleasure to work with. You and Brad are a delightful couple. Bob and I wish you the very best life has to offer.

Latricia · Married on 07/25/2017

Janet was very helpful. It was both of us first time getting married and with very little advice from friends and family she helped to make our big day the most memorable. Would do it all over again n with her.

Sent on 08/07/2017