LEATHER & LACE PHOTOGRAPHY

Panama City, FL View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Hey lovely, we are so glad you're here at Leather & Lace! We're a husband + wife photography team, professional, down to earth & ready to hear all of your wedding photo requests. We will capture hundreds of candid, real and precious moments & be there for you all day. Having both of us to capture your wedding day means you're getting double the love! More angles, second perspective, someone the guys can finally resonate with and I can spend all my time with Y O U beautiful. With my boudoir experience we can even throw in something spicy for your honeymoon. Leather & Lace has photographed hundreds of weddings and has combined experience to give you the highest quality images possible. From a simple backyard wedding to an extraordinary church wedding, we've got you. As your photographers, we are here for you and your beautiful family, to do an outstanding job & to help things run S M O O T H. Our personalities are both super outgoing and fun but we are very professional and passionate about what we do. Our main goal is to perfectly capture your special day & then blow. your. mind. with the amazing images. You will legit cry, all over again! Working with us is going to make your wedding even more fabulous, because hey we know how to have fun with it! If you'd like more information, please email us to setup a phone consultation. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Paige Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing! Beautiful pictures!

Great to work with! So nice during session, great turn around time for album, and amazing pictures! Absolutely in love with my wedding photos! If you need a photographer, look no further!!

LEATHER & LACE PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

We are so happy you love your pictures, Paige! Congratulations on your beautiful beach wedding in Navarre Beach, FL. We wish you all the happiness in the years to come! ❤️ Lacey & Mika
    Vanessa L. Married on 02/20/2021

Wedding in the making

Lacey overall is an amazing person. We started talking back in 2019 and she was responsive and professional from day 1. Little did I know a pandemic was going to affected our day, Lacey was so nice and open about us postponing our wedding. We talked via email the entire time and when she walked in the room day of the wedding, felt like I knew her from a childhood friend. She captured so many amazing photos and made our day just absolutely amazing. We still look back out our photos and relieve every moment. Lacey is your girl for beautiful memories.

LEATHER & LACE PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa! I have literally thought about you guys every day since your wedding. It was just the best. Of course I have to say a special THANK YOU for showing me who Stoney LaRue is because that was just life changing 😍🤣

It makes me so happy to know that you love your photos & were happy with my work. Appreciate the review & I truly hope to see you guys in the future! -Lacey
    Maria M. Married on 04/04/2020

Amazing person and so talented!

Amazing person and amazing pictures. She made my wedding pictures more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! The beach and sky looked like rainbow somehow and I’ve never felt more beautiful. Do not hesitate in hiring her! She really cares and will put everything into giving you perfect pictures. She also did two other sets of pictures for me, to include my engagement pictures and that’s why I hired her two more times!

LEATHER & LACE PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Maria, thank you so much! You guys are like family to me now & it was an honor to capture all of these special moments! Can’t wait to see you in the future 😍

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

LEATHER & LACE PHOTOGRAPHY 1
Exclusive

3420 High Cliff Road Panama City, FL, 32409
Location of (LEATHER & LACE PHOTOGRAPHY)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding