Rockford, IL 61107 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ryan Davis Photography

You are not a prop.

If there was one message I want to convey to all couples, that would be it. You're a real, live, human being, and many other real, live human beings have come together to celebrate a momentous day in your life. Soak it in. Live it up. Those human relationships, vibrant personalities, and real, heartfelt moments encompass much of what makes your wedding day memorable. You've spent months planning for that wedding day, so why not be a part of it? I believe you deserve a photographer who lets you enjoy that day instead of forcing you to spend hours away from your own wedding.The little details that go into a wedding are great because they are a reflection of your personal touches, but you are so much more than your shoes. So I vow not to miss the laughs, tears, whispers, or embraces because I'm off spending 30 minutes of your wedding day photographing those shoes from fourteen angles.

Mmmmm...cookies.

Cookie cutters are great for making cookies, not so great for making wedding photographs. Those un-staged, unscripted, candid moments make your wedding unique and unforgettable. So whether I'm photographing a wedding or a lifestyle session my goals are similar - I want to creatively reveal the energy, passion, vibrant personalities and quirkiness that make you uniquely you and life worth recording. I want your creative portraits to be like a day at the beach not a trip to the dentist. I want you to celebrate life, and I want to be there to capture it.

Let's make some pictures.

Follow Ryan Davis Photography on

Ryan Davis Photography 1
Ryan Davis Photography 2
Ryan Davis Photography 3

Kendra · Married on 09/22/2018

Fun, candid, beautiful pictures!

Choosing our photographer was one of the hardest decisions during the wedding planning process. When we came across Ryan’s work, we knew he was exactly the style we were looking for. We didn’t want a ton of posed photos (although those turned out great!), but rather wanted to feel the emotions of the day in the pictures. Ryan perfectly captured that. Ryan and Mike were a lovely mixture of organized yet easy going. They mixed in so well with our bridal party and were so fun to work with! The end product is better than we could have hoped for. Ryan captured the personalities of so many of our friends an family, and the pictures wonderfully represent the relationship between my husband and me. While the day flew by so fast, the photos remind us of what dream the day was. If you’re looking for wedding photographer, we can’t emphasize enough how awesome Ryan Davis Photography is!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Kelsey · Married on 06/23/2018

Ryan was absolutely one of the best vendor hires of our wedding. He was so easy to work with before the wedding and on the wedding day. He was laid-back, made great suggestions to our timeline and answered our questions quickly, and seemed to be everywhere all at once on the day of. He even scouted the venue ahead of time to ensure we were efficient getting to photo spots on the day of. He and his team really captured the day and the emotion, but also captured artistic images that are super cool to look at. Everything from details to family photos to reception moments turned out absolutely phenomenal, and the images were turned around unbelievably quickly. We've heard from family, friends, the wedding party and even coworkers how impressed they are with how the shots turned out. We can't recommend Ryan enough.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Mariah · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband, Scott, and I are so glad that a friend referred Ryan Davis Photography to us as we were planning our wedding! We had terrible weather (rain that turned into sleet) and didn’t want to have our families outside for pictures; they came up with numerous great indoor locations for photos of us, our wedding party and family. Ryan and Mike were organized, relaxed and made taking pictures truly enjoyable.

Ryan also took advantage of the weather and made the rain an asset. Scott and I ventured outside a couple of times and end up with some truly breathtaking shots that we will treasure for years to come. He did a wonderful job taking photos of us and our guests that are beautiful, don’t feel posed, and capture the emotions of the day. Many thanks! We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Ryan Davis Photography 4
    Ryan Davis Photography 5
    Ryan Davis Photography 6

Award

Ryan Davis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Brian Kelm Productions
    Brian Kelm Productions Wedding DJs

Ryan and his assistant were a blast to work with for Matt & Amy's wild and interactive wedding at Giovanni's in Rockford! I love the collaboration, details, and proactive communication we created prior to wedding day! He was so much fun to work with, had all bases covered, and was up for anything! Even after the wedding in some other projects, he was open to giving me access to images and can't wait till the next time we collaborate together! An amazing talent, artist, and professional!!! :-)

• NightOwls Media
    NightOwls Media Wedding Videographers

Ryan is one of those few vendors we get to the meet in our line of work that just explodes in personality, creativity, and genuine good nature! While I can speak to Ryan's work as fabulous and am always happy to recommend him to both wedding couples and corporate vendors - it's his personality that I find really shines through. He cares not only for the art but for the couples he works with. He's always happy and going that extra mile to make the day that much more perfect. And it says a lot, when a videographer can say this about a photographer, but knowing we are working together I know without question that the day will go smoothly all around but it will also be so much fun!!

• Rockford, 61107 See on map