Pickens, SC 29671 Map · Phone number

About Russell Brinson Photography

My father was an avid and passionate photographer and as a child, I grew up with that same passion. I started as a photographer in the 80’s taking pictures for friend’s weddings. Around 2011 I decided to make it a career. I knew I didn’t want to be just your average photographer so I reached out to the photographers I admired from around the world. Many helped me find my own unique style and helped me receive the training I needed to be one of the best. Russell Brinson Photography specialized in wedding photography, senior photography and family photography, but we do everything from sports, fashion, commercial, to even celebrity photography.

Russell Brinson Photography is a family business. As I developed a passion for photography as a child, my kids did as well, They are amazing photographer and being the excited father I was more than happy to teach them all I have learned. From my wife to my children, they all have exceptional styles.

It’s always such a great honor to have my beautiful clients pick me to capture the most important moments in their lives. These moments should not be a snapshot that they trust to just anyone. That’s why I approach every shot, every moment with an artist desire to deliver a work of art that they can cherish always.

As a photographer, I wanted to be unique and creative my own style. I wanted my work to stand out from all the other local photographers. No one wants their special day to be the same as everyone else’s. That’s why I chose to study under the world’s best. I’ve had tutelage under photographers in Britain, New Zealand, Canada and many from the U.S. After hundreds of hours of training this gave me the skills to create one of a kind works of art. I still continuously strive to learn new things and maintain my skills. Not only do I continue my education, but I teach photography as well.

We specialize in wedding photography, senior pictures and all forms of the family pictures, designing albums and printing large works of art. We create amazing, breathtaking pieces of fine art for you to cherish forever. Our photographers are trained by the best to be the best.

So, feel free if there is anything you want to know about us as Greenville, SC photographers to call. At Russell Brinson Photography we are always happy to hear from our client.

Follow Russell Brinson Photography on

• Lace & Honey Photography and Video
  • Red Apple Tree Photography
  • Sarah E Photography, LLC
ed285a46f3440339 RB Logo as a Flag Test
Russell Brinson Photography
greenville wedding photographers chattooga belle farm long creek sc 15 1 51 996964
Russell Brinson Photography
greenville wedding photographers the ellenburg home place sunset sc 37 1 51 996964
Russell Brinson Photography
greenville wedding photographers woodburn historic house pendleton clemson sc 19 51 996964
Russell Brinson Photography
greenville wedding photographers woodburn historic house pendleton clemson sc 21 51 996964
Russell Brinson Photography
greenville wedding photographers marys cottage at falls downtown sc 31 51 996964
Russell Brinson Photography
greenville wedding photographers the ellenburg home place sunset sc 11 1 51 996964
Russell Brinson Photography
greenville wedding photographers chattooga belle farm long creek sc 44 51 996964
Russell Brinson Photography
greenville wedding photographers chattooga belle farm long creek sc 25 1 51 996964
Russell Brinson Photography
greenville wedding photographers chattooga belle farm long creek sc 9 1 51 996964
Russell Brinson Photography
greenville wedding photographers chattooga belle farm long creek sc 8 1 51 996964
Russell Brinson Photography
greenville wedding photographers chattooga belle farm long creek sc 28 1 51 996964
Russell Brinson Photography
greenville wedding photographers marys cottage at falls downtown sc 33 51 996964
Russell Brinson Photography
greenville wedding photographers woodburn historic house pendleton clemson sc 14 51 996964
greenville wedding photographers marys cottage at falls downtown sc 5 51 996964

Russell Brinson Photography 4
Russell Brinson Photography 5

Taylor · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing, perfect

Loved! We loved the way the pictures came out! Would recommend this company to ANYONE!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Cathy Weisner · Married on 05/19/2018

Awesome Photographer

Russell and his wife did an amazing job for my daughter’s wedding. One of a kind shots and captured all the precious moments of the day.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Barbara · Married on 10/02/2017

We were very happy with Russell’s work! He is professional and creative! I highly recommend him To anyone looking for quality wedding photos.

Sent on 02/10/2018