422 N.Wood Avenue, Linden, NJ 07036 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Russell Bridals and Tuxedos

Welcome to the Russells Bridal experience. We are proud to invite you to visit our full service Bridal Salon. Russell's Bridal is well known in the North New Jersey area as the definitive choice for the modern bride's needs.

We carry a wide variety of styles in Bridals, Bridesmaids, Mother's Gowns, Flower girls, and Special Occasion Dresses. Russell's Bridal is sure to have the dress for you. We also offer a complete line of accessories such as headpieces, veils, and jewelry. Call for an appointment and see what we have to offer.

Russell's Bridal will always go the extra mile to make your wedding day perfect!!!!

Alterations are always done by our qualified seamstress at our salon.

**We will be hosting an Alfred Angelo Trunk Show (Disney Included) the weekend of March 7-9, 2014. Tami Unger, an Alfred Angelo specialist will also be on hand for advice. Please call for an appointment to try on these beautiful gowns!!!!!!

49 Reviews for Russell Bridals and Tuxedos

Russell Bridals and Tuxedos 5
Russell Bridals and Tuxedos 6
Russell Bridals and Tuxedos 7

Patricia · Married on 11/11/2017

I came into Russell's on a recommendation by both of my older cousins that got their wedding dresses there (tradition in my family I guess!) I went to a few other bridal shops, but I wasn't pleased with their selections. I loved Russell's because they included my alterations and it was "one stop shopping" for my bridal party looks.
    I cannot rave enough about little Patty and her help with me finding my wedding dress - I was torn between 2 of them and she even went as far as to put on the other dress so I could compare side by side!
    every time I went into my bridal shop - I felt like I was part of a famiy. They remembered my name and my look and exactly what was going on. The whole team was really amazing to work with. And when my bridesmaids dresses came in they were actually a slightly different color - and was able to take the dress over to the suit shop to change my guy's tie colors to make sure everything coordinated perfectly.
    Though Russell's closed 2 weeks before my wedding day - they did an amazing job keeping me informed and made the transition to Arlene's flawless to finish up my dress for the big day. Thank you so much Russell's for your love & attention. With love, Ari & Trish Palomino

Sent on 03/10/2018
    Russell Bridals and Tuxedos 13
    Russell Bridals and Tuxedos 14
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/02/2017

I got my wedding dress here along with dresses for all of my bridesmaids and both moms. All of us got our alterations done here as well and everything came out great. We also did our tux rentals for the guys here. Everyone was very pleasant to work with. They were especially accommodating to my out of state bridesmaids and did their alterations in less than 24 hours so they didn't have to make an extra trip here.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2016

I was most worried about finding the right dress for my wedding. Well, after speaking with Sue for 10 minutes she knew exactly what kind of dress would work for me. I ended up buying the first one I tried on! Sue was so attentive and sweet and made sure everything was taken care of for me. The alterations were done on time and exactly what I asked for. I could not have had a better experience at Russell.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Award

• 422 N.Wood Avenue Linden, 07036 See on map
    Monday - Wednesday: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Thursday - Friday: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Sunday: 12 noon - 4 p.m. Closed Sundays in July & August Please call for an appointment