RSVP Upstate Weddings & Events

RSVP Upstate Weddings & Events

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About RSVP Upstate Weddings & Events

Events from Babies to Brides!

We are a wedding and event planning company in the upstate of South Carolina.  We plan events for everything from babies to brides.  We specialize in weddings, but we do it all!

At R.S.V.P Upstate Weddings & Events, our goal is to give you the wedding or event you've always dreamed of. An event that reflects your unique personality and style. A wedding or event that you and your guests will never forget.

Your wedding, reception, baby shower, anniversary , retirement, birthday, or holiday event will be a special time that you should enjoy to the fullest. Don't spend it stressing out about the details. We'll discuss all your ideas at length, then design a plan with a variety of options for you to consider. When you give us the go-ahead, we'll make it all happen, keeping you updated regularly, of course. You can just sit back and sample cake, taste champagne, and smell the roses or relax knowing you are at the event of the year...Your own.

With our industry experience and contacts, we are uniquely positioned to create your memorable day for much less cost than you might expect. We'll manage your entire wedding or event - or just certain elements of it. It's up to you. Please call us for pricing information.

(617)620-4635 Colleen

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Columbia

Follow RSVP Upstate Weddings & Events on

14 Reviews for RSVP Upstate Weddings & Events

I'm so glad we decided to go with RSVP for our wedding. We almost didn't get a coordinator at all and I honestly SHUDDER at the thought of what it would have been like without one. Danielle was absolutely fantastic, and handled so many details the day-of that I didn't even anticipate. I'm so grateful that I could relax and know that everything was taken care of while I prepared to walk down the aisle. My mom was also able to take a breath and focus on getting ready instead of meeting vendors, wrangling the family, and even worrying about little things like lighting the votives. You get so much for the money with RSVP - they even came out for the rehearsal dinner the night before. They were absolutely wonderful!

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
3.5

Day of, she was a lifesaver! During some of the planning though, I felt a little forgotten about. Felt like I was always needed to make sure things got done.

Profile Picture User4885040, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The invitations were beautiful. They were back on time and didn't need any corrections. Everything we rented was perfect . Customer service was awesome. Anything you need they had . Prices were very affordable for renting.

Profile Picture RHONDA, 7/14/13, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1317959151743 rsvplogowithborder

Free Initial Consultation

Redeem In-Store
Free Initial Consultation for our Wedding & Event Planning Services.
#WWf8c4cfa3f938a987

4 ENDORSEMENTS
RSVP Upstate is the Best Wedding and Event planner in the Upstate. They are very professional, great to work with, incredibly organized, and very talented. You cannot go wrong with RSVP Upstate. They excel at making your event smooth, and stress free!

Creative designs, inspiring ideas and great to work with! Tia & Laura are great people to help you plan any event from the smallest intimate affair to a spectacular grand wedding for hundreds. This is company has helped many brides to create the dream they have had since their youth. Keep up the great work!

Tia has a great knack for attention to detail. She is incredibly pleasant and easy to work with as well. RSVP always works in the best interest of their clients and, as a wedding professional, we thoroughly enjoy working with her!

Tia and Laurie are very easy to work with, are great with staying in touch and giving great feedback, and have a great love for event planning! What more could you want in choosing an event planner? I look forward to working many future events with them!

Greenville, SC 29615   See On Map