Simpsonville, SC 29681 Map · Phone number

About The Beat Box

The Beat Box is the Upstate’s hottest new DJ/Entertainment service. Whether it’s a wedding, a party, a dance, or anything in between, if it needs entertainment, we’ll be there to provide it.

DJ SERVICES

The Beat Box proudly offers some of the best DJ services in the upstate. The Beat Box has been DJ’ing parties and events for years, and we know what it takes to get your crowd out of their seats, and on their feet! We have some of the best audio equipment you’ll find from a mobile DJ, and are working every day to make our setup even better. We also have a GIGANTIC music library, complete with all your favorite hits. And if we don’t have it, we’ll get it.

EMCEE (MASTER OF CEREMONIES) SERVICES

Having a professional emcee at your event will make it flow smoothly, and elegantly. The Beat Box provides emcee services for all the events we do, and we’ll make sure your event stays on track, and everyone at your event is informed and involved at all times. At The Beat Box, we pride ourselves on our professionalism, and it shows through in our emcee services.

KARAOKE SERVICES

Have an event that you want to add an extra level of fun to? Then our karaoke services are just what you are looking for. The Beat Box can integrate karaoke services into any event! With our state-of-the-art karaoke software, and our large karaoke library, we’re sure to have a song for every guest at your event. Go ahead, live a little, and sing your heart out!

LIGHTING SERVICES

The party is not complete without some great lighting! The Beat Box brings the party up a notch with lighting effects that create a real “dance club” atmosphere, so you and your guests feel right at home on the dance floor. Professional party lighting can really make a huge difference at your event, and The Beat Box has it!

ONLINE SERVICES
All of our services are complimented by our online offerings! Clients of The Beat Box can use our website to: browse our music library, browse our karaoke library, submit planning forms for their events, allow guests to make requests, check our availability, and SO much more. All these services are available in our Client Portal.

The Beat Box is very proud of all the wonderful services we offer, and we’re adding more in the near future!

We are The Beat Box and we're BRINGING the PARTY!

e34efb4779c5b64f 1525794824 12f196af02852893 1525794821303 4 av2

19 Reviews for The Beat Box

• Deidre

Deidre · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect for any crowd

I had a very timid crowd and he was absolutely amazing as far as getting the crowd on the dance floor. He communicated with me throughout the process ensuring I had what I wanted on the day of. I could not have asked for a better DJ! Highlight recommended!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Hire Brad for your next event!

Brad was a great DJ! Very organized and prompt.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot say enough about Bradley and his amazing set-up!!!! I hired the Beatbox for our wedding ceremony and reception, and both were executed flawlessly. I have never seen so many people dance at wedding reception before. From the music selection, to the lights, and the responsiveness to requests... I couldn't be more pleased!! We ultimately extended our reception an hour and a half to keep the party going, and Bradley was more than happy to accommodate with no notice. Hands down the best DJ I have ever witnessed! I would definitely work with the Beatbox again!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Award

The Beat Box FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

• The Grove at Pennington
    The Grove at Pennington Mansion Weddings

We love The Beat Box! If you want a party with high energy and music he is the one to go with! He is worth every penny!. He is on time and very professional. The Beat Box website is amazing. His website makes it super easy to keep your wedding or party organized on how you want It to flow with his form! The best DJ in the Upstate for sure!

• Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!
    Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! Wedding Officiants

I love working with TheBeatBox!! Brad & Evan REALLY know how to 'get down' & get folks out of their seats and onto the dance floor! I highly recommend! - Brenda ~ http://WeddingWoman.net

• Aperture Vision Photography
    Aperture Vision Photography Wedding Photographers

The Beat Box is a great group of people who work non-stop to keep your reception going! Always reliable and pulling out all the stops to make sure the music is perfect for every moment of your event. We throughly enjoy working alongside them.

• Simpsonville, 29681 See on map