P.O. Box 201, Taylors, SC 29687 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Pricing

About Kalu Records & Entertainment

Kalu Records and Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ located in Taylors, South Carolina. DJ Jacob Kalu has been providing music services for weddings in Upstate South Carolina for over 10 years, and as he owns his own equipment, he is able to keep his prices reasonable and affordable for his clients. Kalu Records and Entertainment customizes playlists to the atmosphere and vibe of each individual wedding and its guests, rather than playing set playlists that were prepared before the event. DJ Jacob Kalu seeks to provide each wedding service with its own personalized experience, and strives to keep “Entertainment and its Finest,” and would make a great addition to your big day.

DJ Kalu specializes in a wide variety of genres, ranging from country to hip hop to oldies and offers services such as Photobooths, Videography, wedding consultations, MC, and even a do not play song list. In addition to these services, Kalu Records and Entertainment can also provide lights, microphones and a sound/pa system for wedding receptions and ceremonies.

Follow Kalu Records & Entertainment on
8cd92b7c b6b2 469a bb14 dc8c3e3989d0 51 964238 1568226185

• Videos 4

5 Reviews for Kalu Records & Entertainment

Jamie · Married on 05/27/2017

Jacob did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony and reception!!!! My wife and I were just blown away!!!! Our guest, who normally would just sit and watch other people, got up themselves when Jacob starting playing and I mean they was shaken my there groove thangs to the beat. Jacob not only entertained us and kept the party bumping, he was very professional when it came to the business side of things. This man is worth every penny and his prices are more than fair. My number one pick for our next event.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Victoria · Married on 03/04/2017

Jacob was very open to our song requests and was great finding them & working them into our wedding. He also worked within our budget! Our wedding night, he had the whole wedding crowd having fun - he even joined in and danced with them! It was a night to remember for sure! I am very happy we booked him for our special day! 5/5 stars.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Kalu Records & Entertainment Pricing

Kalu Records & Entertainment Price Rates

Kalu Records & Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 595.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• P.O. Box 201 Taylors, SC, 29687 See on map