123 Perez Dr, Santa Maria, CA 93455 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About RP3 Productions

RP3 Productions is a videography business in Santa Maria, California that serves couples in the Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo County. The husband and wife duo of lead cinematographer Robert and second shooter Valerie creates videos that are full of personalization and emotion. A blend of Robert’s artistic skills and Valerie’s attention to love and emotion culminates in a video that you will forever cherish.

Several videography services are offered by RP3 Productions. As they film your wedding using styles such as cinematic, documentary or storytelling, they offer the following videography services:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow / montage

Other Services
In addition to wedding videos, RP3 Productions offers both video and marketing services for businesses. These services can include customized videos, social media management and more.

Follow RP3 Productions on

Photos 3 Photos
Videos 5 Videos

5 Reviews for RP3 Productions

Elysse · Married on 09/24/2016

Robert and Valerie were so accommodating! Last minute I decided I should have a videographer for my wedding. I was on a strict budget and Valerie developed a contract that was perfect. They were so fun on the day of the wedding and Robert looked like he was having a blast with his drone. I can't wait to get the video back!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Gretzen · Married on 08/20/2016

I am so glad that my husband, Joey, and I booked Robert and Valerie. I took a peek of RP3’s work on Instagram and I knew Robert would be the perfect fit for our wedding. So we booked them!

On the day of the wedding they were very professional and sweet. They captured all the details we asked for per our phone conversations and emailed list of things to document. They captured the whole ceremony, first dance, parent dances, money dance, cake cutting, speeches, our big wedding party entrances, and they even did a drone shot, which was the icing on the cake. Our guests were very intrigued with the equipment Robert was using. The equipment they use are top notch equipment. They worked well with our photographer, DJ and coordinator, which was awesome to see.

Robert even provided a sneak peak of our wedding the next day! We received our full video well before the contract deadline. Joey and I were pleasantly surprised when Robert told us they were going not only send us a USB but it was going to come in this cute wooden engraved box. It is super cute! It shows that Robert and Valerie care about their work and care about delivering excellent quality videos to their clients.

They did an amazing job documenting our wedding day and now Joey and I can watch the video over and over again – reliving the happiest day of our lives. Thank you Robert and Valerie!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Lakendra · Married on 06/13/2016

First of all if you haven't booked them do it now!! I must say they as a team were a dream come true. They were the only wedding vendor that didn't add any extra stress during the planning or day of and I couldn't be anymore thankful for that. They produced a product that will last for decades with quality that comes straight from the best in Hollywood. Their equipment/ video quality being 4K with drone capabilities placed them in a league all by themselves allowing us to view our special day in the best of quality and at amazing angles. They were early, prepared, professional and a ton of fun!! My husband and I were both so comfortable with Rob and Val on our wedding day. During the editing process they made sure everything was convient, perfect and never hesitated to adjust things to my crazy request. I'm not always an easy person to please but RP3 Productions exceeded my expectations. Thank you both again!! You're incredible!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

RP3 Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2750.00
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 123 Perez Dr Santa Maria, CA, 93455 See on map
    Location of (RP3 Productions)