Central Coast Videography

Central Coast Videography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Central Coast Videography

Central Coast Videography & Photography (Slow motion video booth now available!)

Central Coast Videography primarily serves the California Central Coast. We have experience filming in San Luis Obispo, Pismo Beach, Shell Beach, Avila Beach, Paso Robles, Atascadero, Santa Maria, Nipomo, Morro Bay, Los Osos, Arroyo Grande, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Carpenteria, San Diego, San Francisco, Carpenteria and Fresno. We are also available for destination weddings. Not hiring a Wedding Videographer is the number one regret couples have about their wedding. Don't let that be you.

Central Coast Videography was started by a local SLO resident & Cal Poly grad with a passion for video as well as the Central Coast. They strive to be discreet while filming and always love to hear that they were barely noticed during a wedding. They feature a documentary type style to capture your special day as your family and friends see it. Here is a testimonial from one of our recent brides. You can check out more testimonials in our reviews on Wedding Wire.

"I cannot speak more highly of Central Coast Videography! They are the best team of videographers - professional, nice, and amazing at their job! My husband was hesitant on having a videographer for our wedding and now, he is the biggest supporter of it - there is something to say about live footage that just doesn't compare to pictures. They truly captured the essence of our day and for the rest of our lives, we will get to watch the video and relieve some of our most special moments and memories. My husband was way more entertained with the video than looking at pics! There is no better way to capture your special day and no better team than JC's. Thank you for being so professional and giving us such beautiful documentation of our wedding day - I will be forever grateful!"

-Jessica Kuga

For Package, pricing info and any questions you might have about our services please send an email to...

centralcoastvideography@gmail.com

You can also check us out at...

Website:  www.centralcoastvideography.com

Drone Footage (1)
Full Feature Video (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Central Coast Videography! Jonathan and his assistant did such an amazing job at my wedding. Jonathan was so kind and such a pleasure to work with from the start. He was punctual on my wedding day, blended right in with our photographers and him and his assistant were never in the way. The videos were edited in a timely fashion and so beautiful with such flattering shots! My husband and I were both quite emotional just watching our wedding highlight video. Jonathan and his team really captured the magic so perfectly and managed to get every detail. Jonathan also sent me such beautiful stills, which I included. I highly recommend him and his team. They are so very talented and great at what they do! So great, that my husband plans to use them down the line for his band. Thank you Central Coast Videography! I I now get to relive my wedding day over and over again.

Photos
Profile Picture Crysta, 12/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Johnathan and LP (his assistant) were super awesome to work with. There are a lot of options out there, but I knew these guys were the men for the job. From consultation, emails, day of, and the final product, we were so happy! Thank you Jonathan and your team for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture Katrina, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

As soon as my now husband and I knew we were getting married, we knew we wanted Central Coast Videography to capture our special day. This was by far THE best money spent at our wedding and one of the most special memories we will cherish for years to come.

I have been a family friend of the CCV team for quite a few years and I knew it would be a long shot but I wanted to see if they would be willing to come to the Bay Area for our December 2016 wedding and to my surprise, Jonathan and his amazing staff member, Lawrence, came down to video the entire event from start to finish. To say we were thankful was an understatement!

I can not give them enough appreciation for the beautiful work that they do! The entire time, Jonathan was in on the action but had a very hands off approach where I didn't even notice he was there. He was able to capture the most raw and real moments and you can tell he has an absolute passion for what he does! I appreciated that he sent Lawrence with my husband and the rest of the groomsmen to video their pre-wedding fun as well. Being able to watch these memories after the fact is so special and worth every penny!

To this day, I cannot get enough of watching our time lapse video, our wedding video, and all of the raw speeches and footage. Some of our favorite wedding photographs came from the beautiful stills they captured we well. It really is amazing how flawless their work is and how high quality the videos and images are. We cannot wait to watch this video on every anniversary and show our baby-on-the-way footage of their parent's wedding day. These video memories really are so special to have!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you CVV team! We are forever grateful for the beautiful memories you have given us to cherish for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Kristina, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Central Coast Videography Pricing

220x220 sq 1433271517126 noratrailer.still4514 1024x576
220x220 sq 1433271528603 noratrailer.still4547
220x220 sq 1433271542533 noratrailer.still4592 1024x576

21 VIDEOS

Crysta & Aaron's Wedding Highlight Video from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Erin & Rob's Wedding Highlight Video from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Erin & Rob's Slow Motion Video Booth from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Candice & Ben's Wedding Highlight Video from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Jenna & Jesse’s Wedding Highlight Video from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Stephanie & Matt’s Wedding Highlight Video from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Kamelia & Kevin's Wedding Highlight Video from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Alyssa & Nick's Wedding Highlight Video from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Kamelia & Kevin's Slow Motion Video Booth from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Stephanie + Chris - Wedding Highlight Video from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Dina & Ed's Wedding Video Preview - Kauai from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Savannah & Josh - Slow Motion Video Booth from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Seri & Corbyn's Wedding Video Preview from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Kristi & Shayne's Wedding Video Preview from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Slow Motion Video Booth - Central Coast Videography from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Nicole & Rudy's Wedding Video Preview from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Ashley & Josh's Wedding Video Preview from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Catie & Mason's Wedding Video Preview from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Kayla & Nick's Wedding Video Preview from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

Lindsay & Jarryd's Wedding Video Preview from Central Coast Videography on Vimeo.

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1515289308 1008ae101a64850e dsc09885rawedit1backdress
This deal has
SOLD OUT

Save $500

$1,999.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Get the Platinum package for the price of the Gold package. /www.centralcoastvideography.com/investment
Offer Expires: 06/01/2018