691 Pacific, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,495
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 44

About Central Coast Videography

Central Coast Videography primarily serves the California Central Coast. We have experience filming in San Luis Obispo, Pismo Beach, Shell Beach, Avila Beach, Paso Robles, Atascadero, Santa Maria, Nipomo, Morro Bay, Los Osos, Arroyo Grande, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Carpenteria, San Diego, San Francisco, Carpenteria and Fresno. We are also available for destination weddings. Not hiring a Wedding Videographer is the number one regret couples have about their wedding. Don't let that be you.

Central Coast Videography was started by a local SLO resident & Cal Poly grad with a passion for video as well as the Central Coast. They strive to be discreet while filming and always love to hear that they were barely noticed during a wedding. They feature a documentary type style to capture your special day as your family and friends see it. Here is a testimonial from one of our recent brides. You can check out more testimonials in our reviews on Wedding Wire.

"I cannot speak more highly of Central Coast Videography! They are the best team of videographers - professional, nice, and amazing at their job! My husband was hesitant on having a videographer for our wedding and now, he is the biggest supporter of it - there is something to say about live footage that just doesn't compare to pictures. They truly captured the essence of our day and for the rest of our lives, we will get to watch the video and relieve some of our most special moments and memories. My husband was way more entertained with the video than looking at pics! There is no better way to capture your special day and no better team than JC's. Thank you for being so professional and giving us such beautiful documentation of our wedding day - I will be forever grateful!"

-Jessica Kuga

For Package, pricing info and any questions you might have about our services please send an email to...

centralcoastvideography@gmail.com

You can also check us out at...

Website: www.centralcoastvideography.com

Central Coast Videography 6
Central Coast Videography 7
  • Ally

Ally Salazar · Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision we made was hiring Jonathan!

Hiring Jonathan as our videographer was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. It’s hard to believe that at one point we debated not having a videographer, and after seeing the work he put into making our wedding video so unbelievably perfect, I can’t imagine what I would do with out these captured memories. The highlight reel brought me, my family, friends, and coworkers to tears, and we’ve had people tell us over and over again it’s the best wedding video they’d ever seen. He truly captured all of the emotions of the day through his cinematic style. He caught moments that happened in the blink of an eye (like us sneaking into the photo booth for less than 30 seconds before it shut down for the evening) that we could not believe he was there for it all and we barely even noticed! My husband and I are not comfortable in the spotlight, but Jonathan made our wedding video look like we were Hollywood pros at getting married. Jonathan even went as far as bringing a second shooter along with him because he had an injury the week before that limited his mobility (our package only included one shooter). He did this at no extra cost to us, and it made me feel comfortable that capturing every aspect of our day was his biggest priority. Seriously, if you hire him, you will not be disappointed!!! I can never thank him enough for the incredible work he did to capture our day!

Brier · Married on 08/04/2018

First off – Jonathan is the nicest human! It was so easy to have him around at the wedding – he was so approachable and easy-going, as well as unobtrusive even with many cameras!
    Jonathan is great over email leading up to and after the wedding–responsive, informative, and very kind. It came across that he genuinely cared about his client and his product – correspondence with him was always pleasant and productive! I very much appreciated the fact that he kept me in the loop regarding timelines and progress.
    Wedding videos are an investment, but you’ll never be able to get that time back – and it was so worth it! I couldn’t be happier with the finished product – Jonathan is very talented. Watching all the little details that I had forgotten about on that day is priceless! He also got the footage back in a very timely manner. It was put together with the songs of my choosing and came out great.
    I am so pleased with the finished product as well as all interactions throughout the process. Couldn’t recommend Central Coast Videography more!

Crysta · Married on 12/06/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Central Coast Videography! Jonathan and his assistant did such an amazing job at my wedding. Jonathan was so kind and such a pleasure to work with from the start. He was punctual on my wedding day, blended right in with our photographers and him and his assistant were never in the way. The videos were edited in a timely fashion and so beautiful with such flattering shots! My husband and I were both quite emotional just watching our wedding highlight video. Jonathan and his team really captured the magic so perfectly and managed to get every detail. Jonathan also sent me such beautiful stills, which I included. I highly recommend him and his team. They are so very talented and great at what they do! So great, that my husband plans to use them down the line for his band. Thank you Central Coast Videography! I I now get to relive my wedding day over and over again.

Central Coast Videography 8
    Central Coast Videography 15

Central Coast Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,495.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 691 Pacific San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 See on map