PO Box 783, Belmont, NC 28012 Map · Phone number

About Royal Rides

We offer chauffeured vintage Rolls-Royce's & Bentley's for your special event in North & South Carolina. We are located 10 minutes from uptown Charlotte. Our fleet includes a white 1960 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud, a white 1962 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud, a blue/silver 1961 Bentley S. A 1960's black Bentley S will be added in late 2013/early 2014. Each of our rentals includes a custom European license plate on the front of the vehicle with the couples "new" last name on it, custom European wedding ribbons in the colors of your choice (optional/no extra cost), chilled bottled water and a professional chauffeur.

photo 10
royal rides
timeline cover

18 Reviews for Royal Rides

Mary · Married on 06/21/2014

AMAZING CARS! They provided the getaway car for my daughters wedding and it was this beautiful Rolls-Royce with her new last name on the front. The driver was nice and was very early. He was well dressed and took great care of the couple. The car was in perfect condition and looked like it just came off of a showroom floor.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Natalie · Married on 08/24/2013

I hired Royal Rides for my wedding on August 24, 2013 at Daniel Stowe. Angela is an absolute pleasure to work with. I had a couple of things happen right before my wedding and Angela was a sweetheart! She was so concerned and willing to help in any way she could. I LOVED working with her. Angela, if you're reading this, I will be calling you :)
    Our driver was excellent. My husband and I were in the back discussing the night's events and our driver joined in on some laughs. He also made sure we were comfortable throughout our ride.
    I am a huge lover of old cars. My Rolls Royce did not disppoint. It was beautiful inside and out. Our grand exit definitely made a statement with that beautiful car.
    Thank you Royal Rides!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Sharlene · Married on 05/26/2013

I love royal rides. What a classy way to end our wedding. The pricing is reasonable! Staff is great!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Royal Rides's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was our pleasure to be a part of your amazing wedding! Congratulations

Award

Royal Rides FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car

• Planned to Perfection Events
    Planned to Perfection Events Wedding Planners

Truly a one of a kind entrance or exit! Their cars are beautiful and well maintained. We have used them on several occasions and they are always on time, have the most courteous drivers and have taken care of our clients as if they were family. The customized license plate on the front of the vehicle is a one of kind touch and makes this transportation much more special to the client. They are a great company!

• MVP Services
    MVP Services Wedding Videographers

We have had the pleasure of seeing some of the beautiful cars that Royal Rides have while filiming a wedding and were pleased with how professional the driver was and how exceptional the line of cars were.

• Greyson Steele Photography
    Greyson Steele Photography Wedding Photographers

Besides the fact that their cars will make any upscale wedding, even classier..... Angela and her staff are AMAZING!!!! They will give you the utmost care and attention!! I highly, highly recommend using them!

• PO Box 783 Belmont, 28012 See on map