486 Starnes Lane, Hickory, NC 28681 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Carolina Carriage Company

Carolina Carriage Company is well known across the state as one of the longest operating carriage businesses in the state. We have earned a great reputation for being one of the leading providers in the carriage industry by our elegant carriages, well mannered horses and professionalism. We have 14 different carriages with many options to choose from. We invite you to click on our website to learn more about us. We would love to play a part in contributing to your special day!

Carolina Carriage Company offers a variety of elegant horse drawn carriage services. With a large fleet of carriages and various breeds of draft horses we feel sure we have what you’re looking for.

5 Reviews for Carolina Carriage Company

Oh my gosh...these folks MADE my wedding! I'd give 10 stars if I could. If there's anything the guests are still talking about, it's that beautiful carriage! We initially had never heard of Carolina Carriage Co., and we had booked another carriage company for our wedding. Unfortunately it rained a little on the wedding day, and the first company does not go out in rain, so it was a huge disappointment the week of the wedding to lose our "big surprise" for our guests. Keith Rhyne of Crowning Events recommended Tuffer to me, and he had no problem coming out at the last minute with his covered carriage (at a very affordable rate, I might add). Ecstatic that we had the chance to work with these folks--you couldn't ask for kinder or more professional people, and you can tell their sweet horses are loved so much. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Courtney · Married on 06/22/2013

I was set on having a horse and carriage in my wedding and I am so glad I decided to go with this company. Their horses and carriages as absolutely beautiful! Tuffer was awesome to work with and it was the perfect set up for our big day. The horses went exactly where we had planned and were calm around donkeys that was already on the property. If you are looking for a horse and carriage go with this company!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Carolina Carriage Company FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Horse and Carriage
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals, Hayride
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Round Trip
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Wedding Signage

• 486 Starnes Lane Hickory, NC, 28681 See on map