120 Howell Farm Dive, Hickory, NC 28601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Carolina Carriage Company

Carolina Carriage Company, is a full service transportation company based in Charlotte, North Carolina. The skilled professionals at Carolina Carriage Company are devoted to giving you an amazing transportation experience. They are devoted to making sure you are both sfe and stylish Specializing in horse-drawn carriages, Carolina Carriage Company will ensure you make a grand entrance to your wedding.

Carolina Carriage Company offers a variety of services, so you don’t need to break a sweat on your big day. They will put your needs first, in order to fulfill your vision for your big day. Offering everything from round trip rides to wedding signage, Carolina Carriage Company is the perfect choice for your big day. Additional services include:

• No minimum ride time
  • Animals
  • Hayride
  • Horse and carriage

5 Reviews for Carolina Carriage Company

Oh my gosh...these folks MADE my wedding! I'd give 10 stars if I could. If there's anything the guests are still talking about, it's that beautiful carriage! We initially had never heard of Carolina Carriage Co., and we had booked another carriage company for our wedding. Unfortunately it rained a little on the wedding day, and the first company does not go out in rain, so it was a huge disappointment the week of the wedding to lose our "big surprise" for our guests. Keith Rhyne of Crowning Events recommended Tuffer to me, and he had no problem coming out at the last minute with his covered carriage (at a very affordable rate, I might add). Ecstatic that we had the chance to work with these folks--you couldn't ask for kinder or more professional people, and you can tell their sweet horses are loved so much. THANK YOU!!!

Courtney · Married on 06/22/2013

I was set on having a horse and carriage in my wedding and I am so glad I decided to go with this company. Their horses and carriages as absolutely beautiful! Tuffer was awesome to work with and it was the perfect set up for our big day. The horses went exactly where we had planned and were calm around donkeys that was already on the property. If you are looking for a horse and carriage go with this company!

Carolina Carriage Company FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Horse and Carriage
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals, Hayride
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Round Trip
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Wedding Signage

• 120 Howell Farm Dive Hickory, 28601 See on map