486 Starnes Lane, Hickory, NC 28681 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Carolina Carriage Company

Carolina Carriage Company is well known across the state as one of the longest operating carriage businesses in the state. We have earned a great reputation for being one of the leading providers in the carriage industry by our elegant carriages, well mannered horses and professionalism. We have 14 different carriages with many options to choose from. We invite you to click on our website to learn more about us. We would love to play a part in contributing to your special day!

Carolina Carriage Company offers a variety of elegant horse drawn carriage services. With a large fleet of carriages and various breeds of draft horses, we feel sure we have what you’re looking for.

familypicscarriage007
Indian Wedding
familypicscarriage007

5 Reviews for Carolina Carriage Company

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2016

I rented the Cinderella Carriage for my wedding on 11/19/2016. It was perfect! The carriage was parked in front of the church before the ceremony and served as transportation for my husband and I to the reception. I got ready across the street in a Bed & Breakfast. I sat watching out the window as all of my guests arrived and the carriage stole the show. Everyone was stopping to take pictures with the horses and were just amazed at the carriage. It was definitely worth every penny! It was extremely easy to book, Tuffer was super friendly and if I can find a reason, I will definitely rent the carriage again!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Oh my gosh...these folks MADE my wedding! I'd give 10 stars if I could. If there's anything the guests are still talking about, it's that beautiful carriage! We initially had never heard of Carolina Carriage Co., and we had booked another carriage company for our wedding. Unfortunately it rained a little on the wedding day, and the first company does not go out in rain, so it was a huge disappointment the week of the wedding to lose our "big surprise" for our guests. Keith Rhyne of Crowning Events recommended Tuffer to me, and he had no problem coming out at the last minute with his covered carriage (at a very affordable rate, I might add). Ecstatic that we had the chance to work with these folks--you couldn't ask for kinder or more professional people, and you can tell their sweet horses are loved so much. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Carolina Carriage Company FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Horse and Carriage
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals, Hayride
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Round Trip
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Wedding Signage

Real Weddings