Boone, NC 28607 Map · Phone number

airh fletcher 3247
tworing excalibur1

10 Reviews for Air Haven Limousine

Marie · Married on 10/13/2018

Happy bride, groom, and wedding party

Air Haven was a wonderful company to work with! Very responsive, very reasonably priced, and extremely courteous throughout our wedding day! A huge thank you to their flexibility and patience, I am so impressed by their service AND vehicles! The wedding party had a blast in the exec limo and our guests adored the trolley! It was a great touch. I have already recommended Air Haven to friends and family! Thank you for making our dream wedding vision a reality!!!

Patricia · Married on 07/14/2018

All I can say is WOW! Professionalism, above and beyond service and flexibility! I couldn’t be happier with the level of service we received on our wedding day! Even our guests raved about how wonderful the service was. Thank you so much for going above and beyond for us Air Haven! Craig is the man!!!!!

Taylor · Married on 07/14/2018

Air Haven is the best! We had three of their vehicles for my reception transportation and one the night before for the rehearsal dinner and cannot speak more highly of Dana and his team. The drivers are friendly and so professional. They were on time, flexible about taking guests to whatever hotels they were staying at in downtown Blowing Rock, and in great contact with each other and my coordinator Meris with The Whole Shebang. They also had to navigate a narrow, steep hill that the drivers had to back down and everything somehow went flawlessly. Thanks to Dana and the guys for everything!!

Award

Air Haven Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Sedan, Shuttle, Trolley, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

• NC Dream Maker
    NC Dream Maker Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Air Haven on many occasions over the past years. Dana does an incredible job of providing incredible transportation with professional drivers and totally unique vehicles. Any bride that chooses Air Haven will have an experience to remember.

• Boone, 28607 See on map