Royal Event Transportation Services

Royal Event Transportation Services

About Royal Event Transportation Services

Royal Event Transportation Services, the transportation company that exudes true Southern charm and gentility.

We understand that this is a special occasion and we treat it that way.

We are not the biggest transportation service in southeastern North Carolina, but an intimate occasion, like a wedding, is not the setting for a large impersonal transportation service.

Royal Event Transportation Services provides your wedding participants with Southern hospitality on wheels. We would consider it an honor to serve you.

Royal Event Transportation Services: combining traditional Southern hospitality with modern sensibilities and efficiency.

Categories: Wedding Limo

Regions serviced: Wilmington, Charlotte

Follow Royal Event Transportation Services on

2 Reviews for Royal Event Transportation Services

Shuttle (1)
Round Trip (1)

Our daughter was to be married in June 2015. On June 1, I still had not found suitable transportation for the wedding party or the roughly 100 guests. I stumbled across these folks on June 2nd, I spoke with Christine and told her exactly what our requirements were involving multiple locations and different pick up times, return trips etc. She told me she would start to work on it immediately, 2 hours later I received a call from her, she explained the plan to service all of our guests. I paid my deposit and I thought surely this is to good to be true. The wedding day came, the Lincolns were there 15 minutes ahead of time, the buses were staged right around the corner and 5 minutes early they rolled into the driveway. We could not have been more satisfied with the level of professionalism from the moment we called all the way to the final drop off that night. Prompt, courteous, very well dressed drivers and clean climate controlled modern vehicles. Our lead drivers were Philip and Shirley, ask for either one of them and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture E L, 6/20/15, 1 Review

Southport, NC 28461   See On Map
910-363-6265 (phone)
Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469   See On Map
910-515-7486 (phone)
Royal Event Transportation Services is a wedding Transportation Specialist from the Brunswick Islands and surrounding municipalities. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Southport, Oak Island, Bald Head Island, Holden Beach, Ocean Isle Beach, Sunset Beach, calabash, shallotte, and everywhere in between. Royal Event Transportation Services is a professional wedding Transportation Provider that has been part of the Brunswick Islands wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in all aspects of wedding transportation, with special detail to Southern tradition. .