Royal Cab

Southport, Southport, North Carolina, NC 28461 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Royal Cab

Royal Event Transportation Services is a transportation company based in Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina. Specializing in personalized, special occasion service, the company is here to provide you with Southern hospitality on wheels. Whether you need to get your out-of-town guests from the airport to their hotel or your bridesmaids from the hotel to your wedding venue, Royal Event Transportation Services can make it happen with comfort and efficiency.

In addition to Ocean Isle Beach, Royal Event Transportation Services also serves the Wilmington, Charlotte, Oak Island, Holden Beach, Bald Head Island and Sunset Beach areas. Minimum rental time is one hour, and one-way trips, round trips and multiple location trips are available. Royal Event Transportation offers the following vehicle types:

• Party bus
  • Sedan
  • Shuttle

2 Reviews for Royal Cab

E L · Married on 06/20/2015

Our daughter was to be married in June 2015. On June 1, I still had not found suitable transportation for the wedding party or the roughly 100 guests. I stumbled across these folks on June 2nd, I spoke with Christine and told her exactly what our requirements were involving multiple locations and different pick up times, return trips etc. She told me she would start to work on it immediately, 2 hours later I received a call from her, she explained the plan to service all of our guests. I paid my deposit and I thought surely this is to good to be true. The wedding day came, the Lincolns were there 15 minutes ahead of time, the buses were staged right around the corner and 5 minutes early they rolled into the driveway. We could not have been more satisfied with the level of professionalism from the moment we called all the way to the final drop off that night. Prompt, courteous, very well dressed drivers and clean climate controlled modern vehicles. Our lead drivers were Philip and Shirley, ask for either one of them and you will not be disappointed.

Royal Cab FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour

• Southport Southport, North Carolina, NC 28461 See on map