1908 Eastwood Road, Suite 324, Wilmington, NC 28403 Map · Phone number

About VIP Limo of Wilmington

VIP Limo is a locally owned and operated limousine service in Wilmington, NC. Our selective clientele expects only the best and that’s what we deliver. We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. Our chauffeurs go through a rigorous screening and training process.

We guarantee the highest level of customer service and integrity. Our prompt service and comfortable limousines have earned us consistently satisfied clients over the years.

We offer comfortable service for any occasion, including weddings, graduations, concerts, proms, and corporate events. We provide free estimates and time consultations. We can recommend the perfect vehicle to meet your needs. Our luxury stretch limousines feature a state-of-the-art sound system, plush furnishings, custom lighting, and much more.

VIP Limo has continued to be successful because of our commitment to value, integrity, and first-class service.

• Carolina Classic Car Rentals
  • Cape Fear Limo & Coach Lines
  • Platinum Limousine, Inc.
img0604

9 Reviews for VIP Limo of Wilmington

1 User photo

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Walter · Married on 07/07/2019

Go to transportation service!!

My first experience with VIP Limo was when my bridesmaids rented the Mercedes Sprinter for my Bachelorette Party and I was pleasantly surprised at how spacious it was. We had a blast and Jason was fantastic! Attentive to our needs and quick to respond as we hopped all over downtown. Fast forward a month and 3 days prior to our wedding, I realized I had forgotten to reserve transportation for our exit. I also decided I wanted to surprise the groomsmen with transportation from the hotel to their photo destination on the beach, back to the hotel, and then to the venue. It was an obvious choice to go with VIP Limo. I got the guys the Sprinter, since you can standup and move around easily in it, unlike a typical limo, and the black SUV for our exit. Both drivers were amazing! The owner was great to work with, super friendly and responsive, and gave me a great price! I highly recommend VIP Limo for whatever transportation needs to have. They are amazing!!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Katie

Katie Robison · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Day Transportation

VIP Limo was perfect for our wedding day! They helped us quickly make reservations, confirming time & vehicle. They were extremely responsive and organized. They provided wonderful, professional service and I would certainly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Eva · Married on 03/31/2018

VIP Limo Wilmington went above and beyond to help us make reservations, change reservations at the last minute when we had unexpected changes, and picked up on time! Chris could not have been more accommodating and professional. We highly recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2018

VIP Limo of Wilmington FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    SUV Limo
    Standard Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bottled Water / Ice
    DVD Player
    Fiber Optic Lighting
    Flat Screen TVs
    Premium Stereo System
    Privacy Partition

• 1908 Eastwood Road, Suite 324 Wilmington, 28403 See on map
    Location of (VIP Limo of Wilmington)