Royal Palm Banquet Hall

Farmingdale, NY View map Visit website

Royal Palm Banquet Hall is an elegant wedding venue located in Farmingdale, New York, which is situated on Long Island. The talented team of experienced event specialists at the facility will go above and beyond to assist you in turning your wedding-day dreams into realities. From start to finish, the staff will strive to make your special occasion one to be cherished and remembered by all for a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity

Royal Palm Banquet Hall can accommodate up to 500 guests in its modern indoor event spaces. Couples may host their showers, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies, or receptions at the luxurious banquet hall. First opened in 2014, the property can be decorated in any way that fits the overall theme of your milestone celebration. The venue’s main banquet hall features beautiful chandeliers and elegant decor, creating a timeless backdrop for any occasion. The venue is equipped with a large inventory of event items that couples may use to decorate the space according to their preferences. Those items include an altar and arches, aisle runners, drapery, chairs, tables, and much more. The property’s interior is fitted with state-of-the-art lighting and audio equipment and a large dance floor for all of your entertainment plans. Couples even have the option of renting photo booths for a fun addition to any cocktail hour and reception.

The team at Royal Palm Banquet Hall provides several services to couples planning their special days in the Long Island area. Those services include all-inclusive packages and event rentals as well as event planning and management. For a memorable reception meal, in-house catering is available. The culinary staff can prepare a number of classic, delicious dishes such as seafood paella, chicken Francaise, and Italian meatballs. On the day of your wedding, the venue’s event staff will assist you with setup and cleanup before, during, and after your special day. The banquet hall has on-site parking, along with valet services and wheelchair access for the comfort and convenience of your guests.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$20000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$6012

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Parking
Set Up
Tables
Transportation

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$12

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
July
August

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
October
November
December

Shannon Married on 11/17/2017
    We had our daughters sweet 16 party at the Royal Palm and it was wonderful! The staff worked all the details and the service was great, no complaints. The food was really good. Really a memorable night. Thank you Royal Palm!

Royal Palm Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon for your valuable review. Royal Palm is very glad to assist you with your event. Royal Palm always try to provide the best services for all clients, we are glad that you are very happy with our services and food. We wish you the best and happy thanksgiving. Thank you again.
    Royal Palm team
    Brunilda Event on: 10/08/2017
    Had my daughter's sweet 16 this past weekend. She is still in cloud 9. Was looking for a place With nice ambience with reasonably priced. The food was delicious, The Room was beautiful, but the service was superb. My event cordinator, Karla is absolutely Wonderful to work with. Every time I cold or text , she got to me immediately. I'm a little OCD with party planning And décor and they were very accommodating. The maitre D, Mike are super sweet and was that I beckon call. The only complaint I have was the Bakery They use. They made me wait an hour the 1st visit and the 2nd visit they lost the receipt to the cake and they were on this issues as well . My recommendation is to take the credit from the venue and get your own cake.
    The Royal Palm help make that evening a Memorable Sweet 16.
    Brunilda Married on 10/08/2017
    We had my daughter's sweet 16 at the Royal Palm. She is still in cloud 9. The price was Reasonable. The Room was lovely, bridal suite was pretty, bathrooms were exceptional. The food was the best we had at any Sweet 16, But most of all the service was superior. Our party planner, Karla was a sweetheart and was very accommodating to my request. I would call or text her and she would reply to me immediately. She made the event a little less stressful for me. The maitre D, Mike was a sweetheart and was at our Beck and call. I had a lot of décor coming in, and they were helpful in Orchestrating the event. My only issue I had was with the bakery the use. They had me waiting an hour the 1st visit, the 2nd visit they lost my receipt. My suggestion is to take the credit from the venue and get your own cake. Other than that I have no complaints. I'm glad I chose my Royal Palm because they made my experience and my daughter Sweet 16 a memory that she will never forget.

Royal Palm Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Royal Palm is very happy to assist you with your event. We are very glad that you have liked our services. Thank you so much again, wishing you the best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Royal Palm Banquet Hall 1
Exclusive

2143 Boundary Avenue Farmingdale, NY, 11735
516-806-6070
Location of (Royal Palm Banquet Hall)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding