Royal Palm Banquet Hall

• Photos & Videos 23
  • Deals 2
  • Events 1

About Royal Palm Banquet Hall

We are a banquet Hall and catering facility resting majestically on the most convenient part of Long Island, offering elegant refinement paired with world-class service and a rich history of almost 50 years. The Royal Palm has been celebrating the art of hospitality and culinary since 1960s. We specialize in serving weddings, sweet 16s, bar mitzvah, birthday parties, or any special events that is important to you and close to your heart.

Our banquet hall facility includes breathtaking decor, glamorous rooms, superb cuisine. Capable of accommodating parties from 20 to 520. The Royal Palm is both elegant and legendary with rooms suitable for any occasion, the royal palm can accommodate your every need. The lounge can hold up to 65 guests. The plaza room and the south room can seat up to 125 guests, and each feature an interior bridal suite. The Grand manor can comfortably fit 200 guests seated. The Grand ballroom is truly what makes The Royal Palm unparalleled to any other venues of its kind in the area, which can hold up to 520 guests, seated. All at a convenient location in Long Island that is sure to impress your guests.

We are also very popular as a convention center. Corporate events, reunions, trade shows are also some of the bigger events that take place at the Royal Palm throughout the year.

Contact us at:

(516)-845-1151

info@royalpalmny.com

Follow Royal Palm Banquet Hall on

• Videos 1

55 Reviews for Royal Palm Banquet Hall

Brunilda · event on: 10/08/2017

Had my daughter's sweet 16 this past weekend. She is still in cloud 9. Was looking for a place With nice ambience with reasonably priced. The food was delicious, The Room was beautiful, but the service was superb. My event cordinator, Karla is absolutely Wonderful to work with. Every time I cold or text , she got to me immediately. I'm a little OCD with party planning And décor and they were very accommodating. The maitre D, Mike are super sweet and was that I beckon call. The only complaint I have was the Bakery They use. They made me wait an hour the 1st visit and the 2nd visit they lost the receipt to the cake and they were on this issues as well . My recommendation is to take the credit from the venue and get your own cake.
    The Royal Palm help make that evening a Memorable Sweet 16.

Brunilda · Married on 10/08/2017

We had my daughter's sweet 16 at the Royal Palm. She is still in cloud 9. The price was Reasonable. The Room was lovely, bridal suite was pretty, bathrooms were exceptional. The food was the best we had at any Sweet 16, But most of all the service was superior. Our party planner, Karla was a sweetheart and was very accommodating to my request. I would call or text her and she would reply to me immediately. She made the event a little less stressful for me. The maitre D, Mike was a sweetheart and was at our Beck and call. I had a lot of décor coming in, and they were helpful in Orchestrating the event. My only issue I had was with the bakery the use. They had me waiting an hour the 1st visit, the 2nd visit they lost my receipt. My suggestion is to take the credit from the venue and get your own cake. Other than that I have no complaints. I'm glad I chose my Royal Palm because they made my experience and my daughter Sweet 16 a memory that she will never forget.

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Royal Palm Banquet Hall 1
    Royal Palm Banquet Hall 2
    Royal Palm Banquet Hall 3
    Royal Palm Banquet Hall 4

Royal Palm Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Royal Palm is very happy to assist you with your event. We are very glad that you have liked our services. Thank you so much again, wishing you the best.

Royal Palm Banquet Hall FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 20,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 6,012.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 520
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, July, August
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, October, November, December

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Royal Palm Banquet Hall 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Royal Palm Banquet Hall 2
    Winter Discount (New Booking Only)

Only Valid for New booking Winter Discount get 10% discount from your total balance + cotton candy or Chocolate fountain or pretzel station. Expire : December 31st, 2018.

1 Event

• Feb Sat

Winter Bridal Expo, 2019

Request Information
    • When:
      Feb 09, 2019 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM
    • Location:
      2143 Boundary Avenue, Farmingdale, Long Island

Register now for Free Bridal Expos. Our winter Expo is coming up on February 9th, 2019 featuring over 35 exclusive bridal displays, over $10,000 in prizes and beautiful bridal fashion parade! you can only see at this incredible event, this is our ultimate bridal show you don't want to miss!

• 2143 Boundary Avenue Farmingdale, NY 11735 See on map