53 Reviews for Royal Palm Banquet Hall

Premium Liquor (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
Centerpieces (1)
29 Royal Palm Banquet Hall Reviews

We had our daughters sweet 16 party at the Royal Palm and it was wonderful! The staff worked all the details and the service was great, no complaints. The food was really good. Really a memorable night. Thank you Royal Palm!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had my daughter's sweet 16 at the Royal Palm. She is still in cloud 9. The price was Reasonable. The Room was lovely, bridal suite was pretty, bathrooms were exceptional. The food was the best we had at any Sweet 16, But most of all the service was superior. Our party planner, Karla was a sweetheart and was very accommodating to my request. I would call or text her and she would reply to me immediately. She made the event a little less stressful for me. The maitre D, Mike was a sweetheart and was at our Beck and call. I had a lot of décor coming in, and they were helpful in Orchestrating the event. My only issue I had was with the bakery the use. They had me waiting an hour the 1st visit, the 2nd visit they lost my receipt. My suggestion is to take the credit from the venue and get your own cake. Other than that I have no complaints. I'm glad I chose my Royal Palm because they made my experience and my daughter Sweet 16 a memory that she will never forget.

Profile Picture Brunilda, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Valet, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Photobooth, Tables

I had my wedding reception at the Royal Palm Banquet and it was a wonderful experience. Tahiya along with Yusuf and other staff members were extremely responsive to our needs before and during the event. They were very receptive to any concerns we had and also made suggestions as needed to ensure we had a memorable day. Pricepoint was reasonable as well and we appreciated that they were cognizant of the budget we had in mind and worked with to find a suitable plan/package. I would definitely recommend their services based on my experience for this event.

Profile Picture Usman, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would HIGHLY recommend the Royal Palm Banquet Hall!!!! They were EXTREMELY accommodating and a PLEASURE to deal with!!!!! They made my daughter's Sweet 16 a night that we and our guests are still talking about!!! Anyone who uses this venue WILL NOT be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture User7916270, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Cake

i would like to say i am not an easy person but Amanda was up for the change i had the best weeding ever and everyone enjoyed there self i would like to thank royal palms and staff and Amanda she is a true asset to the company.

Profile Picture niya, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Valet, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Indoor, Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Great Service, Beautiful Venue, Friendly Staff. Would have another party there anytime.

Profile Picture User6587708, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Outside Cake, Server(s), Indoor, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

I had my sister's bridal shower at this venue and it was an amazing time. They Royal Palm exceeded my expectations, especially with me booking at the very last second.

They were very accommodating every single step of the way. I was in search of a venue that would provide food for less than $35 per person. Royal Palm did fit into this price range. Normally, they make you guarantee 100 people to book the venue; however, they accommodated my small gathering of 35.

Lisa, my event coordinator, was amazing! She stayed in constant contact with me until the very end of the event. She was super sweet and very upbeat. Lisa was also so helpful and informative.

I would highly recommend this venue for any of your party needs. And I hope to throw future events here.

Profile Picture Catrina, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue. Great prices. Great people! Complete recipe for an amazing event!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Food, service and Amanda was great...
Great value :)

Profile Picture Debbie, 12/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up

Amanda was awesome, she remembered all the last minute changes too. Mke and the staff did a wonderful job and all the food was great.

Profile Picture Damiano , 11/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

The vendor was extremely helpful, and the service was great.

Profile Picture User6216625, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Photography, Videography

We did not have a wedding, but had an Awards Dinner for our Little League. Everyone at the Royal Palm was very helpful and flexible while dealing with our changes and table requirements.

Profile Picture User5621259, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The best experience ever, they were professional, helpful, accommodating in everyway possible, from event manager "Maya" to caterer Shan and yousuf the Maitre d'......the best evening ever...
The food was delicious the place looked beautiful and service was amazing.
you guys made my Taabish and Kiran's Henna party unforgettable.
Thank you from bottom of my heart.
Shahla N. Qureshi

Profile Picture Shahla , 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent service, excellent communication with the client, keeping them updated with followups on time

Profile Picture waqas, 9/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

everybody was wonderful and provided us with the best service we could ask for very accommodating people we loved everything about this place and the food was amazing the room was setup beautifully we would highly recommend having an event here at the royal palm

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great. Place to do business with

Profile Picture User5291140, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Thank you so much for making my son's first birthday very memorable for me and my family. My whole Family and friends had an amazing time at the event. Venue was beautiful and food was great and i look forward to having my future events at this venue.

I cant thank enough Sana (Contact) for being patient with me and helping us with everything.

I really wish you guys good luck for future and you definitely have my vote.

Profile Picture faran, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amanda was always available and very responsive whenever I had a question or a concern. The Maitre D's we're helpful and the food was excellent. I never had an issue. This is my 2nd event at this venue and both events we're successful. Thanks again

Profile Picture Kadine, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake

My experience at Royal Palm Banquet Hall began in January when I first went to take a look around. We were looking for a hall that could accommodate 300-400 people. Sana was our guide. During our visit she walked us around the hall, showed us what a potential set up could be, informed us of menu option, and gave us an estimate. We left with a good feeling.

I checked five other halls before this one, so far we had been rushed around or been treated as though we were being done a favor by touring their hall. That was NOT the case at Royal Palm. We decided to book.

Over the next few months I tortured Sana - I called, e-mailed, and texted every single time I had a question...she was so patient. She reassured me constantly that everything was taken care of and answered every question without hesitation - no call or text went unanswered, no hoops to jump through. She was unable to be there on the night of my event but promised to have everything ready before she left for the day. She did not disappoint.

The night of the wedding I arrived to a hall that was already set up and perfect. I had no adjustments to make - she really had taken care of it all. My Maitre' D, Mike, was filled in and on the ball. He constantly checked with me to make sure things were in place, he had food brought to the bridal suites, and reminded me of the little things that I was forgetting to do. At the end of the night he brought out tables and set up the favors for me so that I wouldn't have to pass them out myself.

Profile Picture Arisa, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about my experience at Royal Palm was great. The hall was beautiful and the staff is nothing short of amazing. I'm so glad I chose it as the venue for my wedding. I would definitely recommend them. Ask for Sana!! She's the absolutely best!!

Profile Picture Arisa, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was so very pleased. They went above and beyond. My guests and I loved everything. Amanda was so helpful in the planning. All the staff was very friendly. I will have all functions there going forward.

Profile Picture Brent, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Execelent place ,nest and clesn.
sana event planer was very helpful and was on the top of evrry single that came a cross.
shswn was their fr thr brginog to yhe enf
All og his tesm was execelent.

Profile Picture User5063273, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything went well as planned. Great service and experience overall.

Profile Picture Fahad, 3/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Cake

Great place for wedding. Service was great and the vendor is very flexible and willing to work with you.
Will definitely recommend this place.

Profile Picture Sukhmanpreet, 8/5/17, 1 Review