Royal Palm Banquet Hall Reviews

54 | Farmingdale, NY

54 Reviews for Royal Palm Banquet Hall

54 Royal Palm Banquet Hall Reviews

Shannon · Married on 11/17/2017

We had our daughters sweet 16 party at the Royal Palm and it was wonderful! The staff worked all the details and the service was great, no complaints. The food was really good. Really a memorable night. Thank you Royal Palm!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Royal Palm Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon for your valuable review. Royal Palm is very glad to assist you with your event. Royal Palm always try to provide the best services for all clients, we are glad that you are very happy with our services and food. We wish you the best and happy thanksgiving. Thank you again. Royal Palm team

Brunilda · event on: 10/08/2017

Had my daughter's sweet 16 this past weekend. She is still in cloud 9. Was looking for a place With nice ambience with reasonably priced. The food was delicious, The Room was beautiful, but the service was superb. My event cordinator, Karla is absolutely Wonderful to work with. Every time I cold or text , she got to me immediately. I'm a little OCD with party planning And décor and they were very accommodating. The maitre D, Mike are super sweet and was that I beckon call. The only complaint I have was the Bakery They use. They made me wait an hour the 1st visit and the 2nd visit they lost the receipt to the cake and they were on this issues as well . My recommendation is to take the credit from the venue and get your own cake.
    The Royal Palm help make that evening a Memorable Sweet 16.

• U

Usman · Married on 08/27/2017

I had my wedding reception at the Royal Palm Banquet and it was a wonderful experience. Tahiya along with Yusuf and other staff members were extremely responsive to our needs before and during the event. They were very receptive to any concerns we had and also made suggestions as needed to ensure we had a memorable day. Pricepoint was reasonable as well and we appreciated that they were cognizant of the budget we had in mind and worked with to find a suitable plan/package. I would definitely recommend their services based on my experience for this event.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Royal Palm Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for you review and feedback. It was our pleasure to assist you with your wedding, Royal Palm wishing you all the best and good luck with your happy new life. Thank you so much.

Mary · Married on 03/11/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend the Royal Palm Banquet Hall!!!! They were EXTREMELY accommodating and a PLEASURE to deal with!!!!! They made my daughter's Sweet 16 a night that we and our guests are still talking about!!! Anyone who uses this venue WILL NOT be disappointed!!!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Thank You for your wonderful feedback. We really appreciate it1

niya · Married on 04/09/2016

i would like to say i am not an easy person but Amanda was up for the change i had the best weeding ever and everyone enjoyed there self i would like to thank royal palms and staff and Amanda she is a true asset to the company.

Sent on 04/16/2016

Royal Palm Banquet Hall's reply:

It was a pleasure being a part of your event and getting to know you and Gus!! I'm glad you guys had a wonderful time!! Lots of luck in the future!!!

Great Service, Beautiful Venue, Friendly Staff. Would have another party there anytime.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Royal Palm Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for you valuable review, we really appreciate it, thank you.

Catrina · Married on 03/26/2016

I had my sister's bridal shower at this venue and it was an amazing time. They Royal Palm exceeded my expectations, especially with me booking at the very last second.

They were very accommodating every single step of the way. I was in search of a venue that would provide food for less than $35 per person. Royal Palm did fit into this price range. Normally, they make you guarantee 100 people to book the venue; however, they accommodated my small gathering of 35.

Lisa, my event coordinator, was amazing! She stayed in constant contact with me until the very end of the event. She was super sweet and very upbeat. Lisa was also so helpful and informative.

I would highly recommend this venue for any of your party needs. And I hope to throw future events here.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Royal Palm Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to be apart if your special day. If you ever need anything in the future please let us know!

Jacqueline · Married on 02/27/2016

Great venue. Great prices. Great people! Complete recipe for an amazing event!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Royal Palm Banquet Hall's reply:

It was a pleasure being a part of your event. We are glad that you had a wonderful time!! Lots of luck in the future!!! Thank you again.

Debbie · Married on 12/11/2015

Food, service and Amanda was great...
    Great value :)

Damiano · Married on 11/15/2015

Amanda was awesome, she remembered all the last minute changes too. Mke and the staff did a wonderful job and all the food was great.

The vendor was extremely helpful, and the service was great.

Sent on 01/16/2016

Royal Palm Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for your precious review, looking forward working with you in the future.

We did not have a wedding, but had an Awards Dinner for our Little League. Everyone at the Royal Palm was very helpful and flexible while dealing with our changes and table requirements.

Shahla · Married on 10/09/2015

The best experience ever, they were professional, helpful, accommodating in everyway possible, from event manager "Maya" to caterer Shan and yousuf the Maitre d'......the best evening ever...
    The food was delicious the place looked beautiful and service was amazing.
    you guys made my Taabish and Kiran's Henna party unforgettable.
    Thank you from bottom of my heart.
    Shahla N. Qureshi

• W

waqas · Married on 09/03/2015

Excellent service, excellent communication with the client, keeping them updated with followups on time

Sent on 09/21/2015

Thank you so much!

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2015

everybody was wonderful and provided us with the best service we could ask for very accommodating people we loved everything about this place and the food was amazing the room was setup beautifully we would highly recommend having an event here at the royal palm

Great. Place to do business with

• F

faran · Married on 06/06/2015

Thank you so much for making my son's first birthday very memorable for me and my family. My whole Family and friends had an amazing time at the event. Venue was beautiful and food was great and i look forward to having my future events at this venue.

I cant thank enough Sana (Contact) for being patient with me and helping us with everything.

I really wish you guys good luck for future and you definitely have my vote.

Kadine · Married on 05/30/2015

Amanda was always available and very responsive whenever I had a question or a concern. The Maitre D's we're helpful and the food was excellent. I never had an issue. This is my 2nd event at this venue and both events we're successful. Thanks again

Arisa · Married on 05/24/2015

My experience at Royal Palm Banquet Hall began in January when I first went to take a look around. We were looking for a hall that could accommodate 300-400 people. Sana was our guide. During our visit she walked us around the hall, showed us what a potential set up could be, informed us of menu option, and gave us an estimate. We left with a good feeling.

I checked five other halls before this one, so far we had been rushed around or been treated as though we were being done a favor by touring their hall. That was NOT the case at Royal Palm. We decided to book.

Over the next few months I tortured Sana - I called, e-mailed, and texted every single time I had a question...she was so patient. She reassured me constantly that everything was taken care of and answered every question without hesitation - no call or text went unanswered, no hoops to jump through. She was unable to be there on the night of my event but promised to have everything ready before she left for the day. She did not disappoint.

The night of the wedding I arrived to a hall that was already set up and perfect. I had no adjustments to make - she really had taken care of it all. My Maitre' D, Mike, was filled in and on the ball. He constantly checked with me to make sure things were in place, he had food brought to the bridal suites, and reminded me of the little things that I was forgetting to do. At the end of the night he brought out tables and set up the favors for me so that I wouldn't have to pass them out myself.

Arisa · Married on 05/24/2015

Everything about my experience at Royal Palm was great. The hall was beautiful and the staff is nothing short of amazing. I'm so glad I chose it as the venue for my wedding. I would definitely recommend them. Ask for Sana!! She's the absolutely best!!

Brent · Married on 05/16/2015

I was so very pleased. They went above and beyond. My guests and I loved everything. Amanda was so helpful in the planning. All the staff was very friendly. I will have all functions there going forward.

Execelent place ,nest and clesn.
    sana event planer was very helpful and was on the top of evrry single that came a cross.
    shswn was their fr thr brginog to yhe enf
    All og his tesm was execelent.

• F

Fahad · Married on 03/22/2015

Everything went well as planned. Great service and experience overall.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Royal Palm Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you for your review!

Kristyn · Married on 03/14/2015

Food was outstanding!! Amanda was so on top of things and made us feel like family. She really took the time with us and made the day so stress free! Love love love the royal palm. Did I mention how good the food was SERIOUSLY best food I've had at a wedding

Sent on 05/09/2015

Royal Palm Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you for sharing your special day with us. It was a pleasure working worth you!