Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rossi Music

Only music agency in Los Angeles headed by a GRAMMY AWARD WINNING musician.

Whether you're looking for our "Electric Angels String Quartet" or one of our World Class Dance Bands or Jazz Bands, you will find it all at www.rossimusic.biz

Rossi Music was awarded The 2012 Brides Choice Award™ for BEST of BANDS AND DJ's for outstanding excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism within the wedding industry.  We work with only the best Dance Bands, Ceremony Musicians and DJs in LA. We are a young and dynamic company with fresh ideas.  Call us so we can design a custom music package that is created around your style, needs and budget.

Rossi Music is the only music agency in California headed by a GRAMMY-WINNING MUSICIAN! We specialize in Live Musicians, Bands and DJ's.  We have a wide variety of bands, many of which you can find nowhere else, because we created them here.

We believe that your wedding deserves special music and individual attention. Call us and ask for Jimmy who can help you custom design an elegant, exciting musical package that reflects your theme and your style.   Visit our website for more info and to check out our band videos and wedding packages at http://www.rossimusic.biz or call us at (818) 902-1233.

Categories: Wedding Band

Learning New Songs (1)
MC (1)
Reception (1)
Vocals (1)

We hired Rick Rossi ’s jazz band and Angela, his jazz singer of choice, for our wedding. The wedding was a rather posh and sophisticated affair in an outdoor venue overlooking the Ocean in Malibu. Rick was very professional in preparing the event. They have a HUGE playlist from which we could choose our favourites. The playing and singing were very tasteful, atmospheric and technically excellent. Everybody wss delighted and quite a few of our friends, who are real jazz lovers, complimented us specifically on our choice. All the band members were nice and friendly throughout, and they even helped us when the outdoor sound system of the venue failed unexpectedly, by letting us use their own amplifiers. We would hire Rick’s band any time again!

Profile Picture Philippe, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I hired the Electric Angels LA String Quartet because I wanted unique entertainment for my daughter’s wedding party. After spending days looking for groups in Los Angeles, I was getting frustrated after running into all sorts of problems. Either the promo wasn’t very good or they were hard to get a hold of, or way out of my budget for no good reason. Then I came across the Electric Angels on YouTube. Classy and beautiful, these girls have a wide range of songs that I knew was going to work perfectly for the party. I was sold. From then on, talking to Rick from Rossi Music and the whole booking process couldn’t have gone smoother. I highly recommend Rossi Music and the Electric Angels Los Angeles Rock String Quartet!

Profile Picture User7346866, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

I threw a company event in Los Angeles and hired a party band through Rossi Music. I have never had so many guests come up to me and compliment me on my musical selection. The dance floor was packed all night! I couldn't have made a better choice by going with Rick. What a pleasure to work with him, and the band leader was so accommodating in addition to being extremely experienced and always seemed to pick the right song for whatever was happening at the moment. I've already referred them to all of my friends and hope to get them a lot of work in the future! Thanks so much Rick and Rossi Music!

Profile Picture Lacy, 9/11/16, 1 Review

Rossi Music Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season: