Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rosie's Creative Cakes

Specializing in custome designed wedding cakes, Rosie works with her clients to create a unique cake presentation.  Not only do her cakes look extraordinary, the taste will be rememberedlong after your special occasion.  Contact Rosie to scheudle your personal consultation/tasting.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Custom Design (29)
Cake Stands (28)
Nut Free (3)
Local (2)

My sister used Rosie's for her wedding and I knew from then I would use her for my wedding too! She is so easy to work with, affordable, and really makes your dreams come to life! My dog actually ate my cake topper after our wedding and she replaced it exactly for no charge! I recommend her to everyone I come into contact with - wouldn't go anywhere else!

Profile Picture c, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Rosie was great! Our cake was exactly what we wanted, it looked and tasted great!

Profile Picture Tamara, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Rosie made an absolutely wonderful cake for our wedding. The cake was beautiful and a work of art! The taste was great as well and she let us sample many of the cakes at our tasting! Wonderful choice for a baker!

Profile Picture Laura , 4/7/18, 1 Review

Rosie's Creative Cakes Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $7.00

Organic
Health License
11 AWARDS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Every couple that uses Rosie's Creative Cakes absolutely raves about the finished product. She is extremely talented and easy to work with. Her cakes add the perfect final touch to your special day! Every wedding review we receive includes big kudos for Rosie's cake!

Rosie's Creative Cakes not only look elegant and beautiful but the taste is truly to die for! I would not think twice about using Rosie's Cakes for my wedding!

Yum! is the best word that comes to mind when we have had one of Rosie's cakes. From a variety of flavors to decorating to your choice, Rosie will leave nothing but sweet thoughts on your guests minds!

Rosie's cakes are so good. You'll always ask for seconds.

Rosie's cakes are not only delicious, beautiful, and unique... they're affordable too! Make sure you check her out before settling on a Bakery! She puts her personal touch and attention into every detail!

68 PROS I KNOW