Weston, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33326 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Rosie Mendoza Photography

I invite you click around my website and take a close look at my work and photographic style: photojournalistic, organic; minimal posed images.

Weddings / Mitzvahs: the All-inclusive Experience Package features 6 hours coverage, 2 photographers, printed book, among others. Also, you can book me on a hourly rate basis with a min. of 4 hours coverage.

To inquire about your upcoming event (Weddings and Mitzvahs) and for more detailed information, feel free to reach Gisselle Glaser, my Event Coordinator via the contact form or by phone: 754.800.4850

She’ll get back to you within 24 hours.

Rosie

Follow Rosie Mendoza Photography on

2 Reviews for Rosie Mendoza Photography

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2012

We had our engagement photos taken by Rosie and LOVED working with her. The photos came out wonderful and her pricing is reasonable.

She worked with us and really did a good job capturing us. I would and have recommend her to all future brides. We would have used her for our wedding photography but were getting married out of state.

Sent on 11/17/2012

Gisselle · Married on 04/02/2010

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer for my wedding.
    Rosie captured our style and love through her photography. She perfectly told our story through her lens. I also experienced to get the know the whole team by doing an engagement pictures. This was great practice for my husband & I to get to know Rosie and figure out how to be models for a day. :) Every time we met with Rosie she was always on time. She is very reliable and loves what she does. It is proven by her work.

Sent on 04/27/2010

• My Personal Cantor
    My Personal Cantor Wedding Officiants

Rosie is my go to girl for all things photography! Since many of my clients book me first, they later ask me who to choose for their vendors. There has never been a time I haven't recommended Rosie. She is adorable, professional, friendly, and super talented. Her photography always invokes emotion, warmth, and incredible memories with every shot. She is creative and works incredibly fast, so you are never waiting around for your photos. Sometimes, she puts "teasers" out there within 24 hours so you have something to show off right away. You can never go wrong with Rosie. From a small intimate to a large formal, Rosie has everything you need!

• Stylish Invitation Designs Wedding Invitations

We highly recommend Photography by Rosie Hernandez for anyone who wants their special moments captured with a camera! Rosie is so creative, full of energy and completely professional. What we love about Rosie is that she is so easy to work with and accommodates all of her customers. Rosie’s photos are simply breath taking. We were so lucky to have her photographed our events and the pictures were out of this world!

• Bridal Beauty Team ~ Christie Lopez
    Bridal Beauty Team ~ Christie Lopez Wedding Hair & Makeup

Beauty, quality and professionalism...you will be sure to get with this vendor!

• Weston Fort Lauderdale, 33326 See on map