Native Oak Studios is a boutique wedding photography business in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.

Hello & Congratulations!

We specialize in heirloom wedding photography that you can treasure for many generations to come.

We don鈥檛 just enjoy weddings, we love romance, stories, and magical moments.

We have an artistic and journalistic style, which results in vintage romantic images.

We flow with the day and events as they naturally unfold, and are always there to capture both the big and small moments!

Feel free to contact us with any questions!

We also offer:

• Love Story Engagement Video
  • Hybrid Wedding Day Highlight Film
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

100% Recommended by couples

S
Stacey B. Married on 05/12/2023

Fantastic Photographer - Great to work with

Roseanne was organized, easy to work with and her prices are very reasonable. She took so many pictures and they are all beautiful. She was flexible- the plan we had for pictures didn't go quite as expected, but she adjusted and adapted to what worked for us that day. I recommend her for your wedding day!
T
Tanya H. Married on 02/18/2023
5 out of 5 rating

A Truly Wonderful Experience!

My husband and I planned an intimate wedding with our closest friends and family. I was going back and forth between having a photographer because we didn鈥檛 want engagement photos, second shooters, or any large wedding photography packages. Through my search I found Native Oak Studios and I knew I finally found what I needed. The packages offered are perfect for any size wedding and prices are very reasonable. Aside from the numbers, Roseanne鈥檚 work is absolutely incredible! The warm tones in her work bring such a calming vibe to the pictures and my husband and I were in awe. Roseanne is such a lovely and kind soul. I felt immediately at ease working with her and I met her on the day of my wedding! To top it off, we received our photos within a week! She truly captured our love and all the details that went into our wedding. I can鈥檛 wait to work with Roseanne again!
Angela
Angela S. Married on 11/05/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Incredible photos from an incredible day

I never thought I could love photos as much as I love these! Roseanne was so fun to shoot with, so friendly, and so adept at putting us at ease. She captured so many beautiful moments of us, our families, and our friends, and even stayed late to make sure she got shots of us cutting the cake! I'm so happy we found her, and if you're getting married in the Bucks County/Hunterdon County area, know you can count on her to make the natural beauty of the setting really come to life!
illustration stars

Team

Roseanne
Roseanne
Lead Photographer

Pisces, introvert, boy mom, night owl, truth seeker, story teller, free spirit & trivia fanatic.

Those small, intimate moments are everything to me.

I really want you to FEEL something when looking through your photographs.

Whether in my own personal life, or while photographing, I strive to live my like as in the moment as possible.

It is the story that is important and it is all of those small moments that end up meaning so much.

I will hold space for you.

Nostalgia 1720 Events
路 Banquet Halls
DJ Maggie Mayy
5.0 out of 5 rating , 14 Reviews
路 Wedding DJs

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding