Rose Garden Florist

Largo, FL View map

$1,200 Typical Price

Rose Garden Florist specializes in Weddings and Memorable Events. Their wedding consultant, Heather Bay, works personaly with every Bride and stays with each girl until their Big Day where they see their floral dreams come true!

Whether you are local and can come into the shop to "talk flowers" OR you live out-of-town and need to exchange ideas via email or phone, We are willing to work with you all the way!

Heather works hard to keep each Bride's style, color and theme unique and will go above and beyond to make sure both the Bride and herself are on the same page.

No budget is too small or too large, and although there may be need for compromise occasionally, in the end we can promise your flowers will look gorgeous and you will leave for your Honeymoon feeling that you got your dream flowers and while still staying within your budget.

Please call ahead for an appointment with Heather or email us at: RoseGardenWeddings@hotmail.com

Phone# (727) 391-1200 locally or (800) 771-1371

4.8 out of 5 rating

Ashlee Married on 07/17/2020

Exceptional!

Rose garden did an exceptional job with what I envisioned! Despite everything with Covid, they were responsive with any questions or concerns that I had. Mike was a pleasure to work with and knew his flowers! I would highly recommend them to anyone

Rose Garden Florist's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and it was our pleasure to provide flowers for your special day. We wish you all the best!
  • Candyce
    Candyce Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful florals

I decided to keep it simple and elegant with ivory roses for myself and my bridal party. Heather was great with offering her expertise and suggestions and the results were beautiful! Our ceremony arrangements were gorgeous and romantic! I would recommend Rose Garden to anyone!
    Anna Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The flowers were one of the most important elements of my wedding. I am obsessed with plants, that fact is known by all of my friends and family so the flowers had to be PERFECT! Thank God I found Heather at Rose Garden. All anxiety went out of the window after my first chat with Heather. She knew the direction I wanted to go in and understood my vision. My vision was a step and repeat wall completely covered in tropical leaves. Photo opportunities have been lacking in past family weddings and I wanted to make sure my demanding family was fully satisfied. I explained the vision to other florists and family members and they didn't understand. Heather saw my vision and guided me through communicating it effectively and then executed it PERFECTLY.
    My centerpieces were fabulous. All composed of tropical foliage. My event was at the Dali Museum so the architecture was the focal point, the centerpieces complimented it perfectly.
    My Bouquet was amazing. The blush and white color scheme was perfect and the woven leaves elevated it to another level!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Bayou Club Bayou Club Country Club Weddings

Rose Garden is a wonderful florist! We absolutely love working with Heather and the crew. They are always so friendly, helpful and will bend over backwards to make sure everything looks great. The flowers are always beautiful, and I know that we can always count on them for beautiful work and consistency. We love having Rose Garden as a preferred vendor!

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa Hotel Weddings

A wonderful vendor to work with.

Gina Leigh Photography Gina Leigh Photography Wedding Photographers

The Rose Garden is always a joy to work with! They are entirely professional and dependable, and the florals are always beautiful and fresh. I highly recommend The Rose Garden as a top notch wedding vendor!

10610 SEMINOLE BLVD Largo, FL, 33778
Location of (Rose Garden Florist)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding