2Birds Events

Saint Petersburg, FL View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We believe floral design should be refined, dimensional & speak to who you are.

2Birds Events is a full service floral & event design company focused on creating bespoke florals and decor for weddings, events & occasions. We are committed to going outside the flower box to bring your vision to life. We are mindful of your inspiration and carefully curate each stem to create unconventional designs filled with personality. With nearly ten years of providing exceptional and dependable service for our clients, we will walk you through each step of the process with ease. Weddings are stressful enough- let’s take the stress out of your florals & have some fun!

See more of our portfolio on our website at 2BirdsEvents.com and on Instagram @2BirdsEvents.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$195

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 11/13/2021

Beautiful!

2birds did the florals for our wedding and everything was beautiful. Items were more expensive than I anticipated BUT I think that’s just the going rate and if you’ve never had a wedding before it comes as a bit of a sticker shock. They were great at working with me to make our vision happen within our budget. They were easy to reach and allowed me to make some changes during the process. They do wonderful work. Would definitely recommend!

2Birds Events's reply:

We were so in love with your designs, Ashley! These photos are stunning and we are so excited to see more! Thank you for trusting us to bring your gorgeous vision to life!
    Teresa Married on 10/23/2021

Extremely easy to work with! Truly gifted in creating some amazing floral displays. Excellent service and fairly priced!

Extremely pleased with the entire experience in choosing 2birds events for my daughter’s bridal shower. Beautiful arrangements! Extremely helpful staff and the items arrived as promised. Reagan was wonderful to work with. I must brag about the hanging floral they created for my daughters wedding it was truly the most stunningly beautiful arrangement I have ever seen! Magazine cover worthy!! I will definitely be using them in the future!

2Birds Events's reply:

You've just made our day, Teresa! We were so honored to provide flowers for both Brittany's bridal shower and wedding! We could not have been more in love with the designs for each, and have to say the sweetheart hanging installation was an instant and forever favorite for us! The entire vision was absolutely stunning and we thank you both for trusting us to bring it to life! :)
    Shannon Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing wedding Flowers

2birds made my wedding dreams come to life!!! I knew nothing about flowers but knew the look I wanted! They went above and beyond my expectations! Would totally recommend

2Birds Events's reply:

We had the best time bringing your incredible vision to life - still so in love with the accents of black and gold in the floral arrangements! Thank you for trusting us to bring it all to life for your big day! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

40 photos · 02/15/2020

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space NOVA 535 Unique Event Space Banquet Halls

We LOVE 2Birds Events!!

Sarah & Ben Sarah & Ben Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working with Alexis and the whole 2birds team! Their arrangements are vibrant and full and are always a dream to photograph! We can't recommend them enough.

Jonathan Hare Photography Jonathan Hare Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing talent unmatched in the Tampa area!

4930 8th Ave. South Saint Petersburg, FL, 33707
Location of (2Birds Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding