2Birds Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 11/13/2021

Beautiful!

2birds did the florals for our wedding and everything was beautiful. Items were more expensive than I anticipated BUT I think that’s just the going rate and if you’ve never had a wedding before it comes as a bit of a sticker shock. They were great at working with me to make our vision happen within our budget. They were easy to reach and allowed me to make some changes during the process. They do wonderful work. Would definitely recommend!

2Birds Events's reply:

We were so in love with your designs, Ashley! These photos are stunning and we are so excited to see more! Thank you for trusting us to bring your gorgeous vision to life!
    Teresa Married on 10/23/2021

Extremely easy to work with! Truly gifted in creating some amazing floral displays. Excellent service and fairly priced!

Extremely pleased with the entire experience in choosing 2birds events for my daughter’s bridal shower. Beautiful arrangements! Extremely helpful staff and the items arrived as promised. Reagan was wonderful to work with. I must brag about the hanging floral they created for my daughters wedding it was truly the most stunningly beautiful arrangement I have ever seen! Magazine cover worthy!! I will definitely be using them in the future!

2Birds Events's reply:

You've just made our day, Teresa! We were so honored to provide flowers for both Brittany's bridal shower and wedding! We could not have been more in love with the designs for each, and have to say the sweetheart hanging installation was an instant and forever favorite for us! The entire vision was absolutely stunning and we thank you both for trusting us to bring it to life! :)
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 10/16/2021

Beautiful Flowers

I was so happy with how my personal flowers turned out. They even had succulents in the bouquet as I was passing succulents out for my wedding favors. The colors, the size and shape were perfect! Our cake flowers were beautiful too! Thank you guys so much!
    Shannon Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing wedding Flowers

2birds made my wedding dreams come to life!!! I knew nothing about flowers but knew the look I wanted! They went above and beyond my expectations! Would totally recommend

2Birds Events's reply:

We had the best time bringing your incredible vision to life - still so in love with the accents of black and gold in the floral arrangements! Thank you for trusting us to bring it all to life for your big day! :)
    Lauren T. Married on 06/11/2021

Beautiful florals!!

1000% recommend this florist! Their florals were beautiful, they did exactly what we envisioned, delivered the flowers to us on wedding day and showed up on time with everything ready to go! Couldn’t have asked for anything better!!
    Thomas S. Married on 05/21/2021

Hands Down - The Best Florist in Pinellas County!

2Birds Events did an amazing job on our wedding! They were professional, prompt, and courteous throughout the entire process, but most of all their flowers are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!
  • Angela
    Angela M. Married on 05/01/2021

2Birds Events is you GO TO vendor for your florist needs! Absolutely beautiful & amazing!

2Birds Events is an incredible floral company that brings your floral vision to life for your special event. We hired 2Birds for our wedding because of their beautiful work showcased on their social media (Instagram) and company website. Reagan and her crew work so well together and were very responsive to our call and emails throughout the wedding planning process. (It also helps that their studio smells AMAZING when you go in for your consultation). We were truly blown away at the quality of flowers we received the day of the wedding and the amazing staff that helped deliver, set up, and breakdown the arch and flowers requested. We purchased the rental arch, flowers on the arch, bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, groom and groomsmen boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns, and flower petals for the flower girls. They truly have this down to a science. Considering that our wedding was outdoors, on the beach, and on the 1st of May, they ensured that our flowers were set up at an appropriate time so that they would not dry out and still look amazing for the ceremony. They delivered our flowers right to our room and provided vases with water for the bouquets to ensure the quality was kept for the entire day. After the ceremony, the set-up crew took the flowers from the arch and used them on the gift table and sweetheart table at our reception so that we could continue to enjoy their beauty throughout the night. I couldn’t show off my bridal bouquet enough and enjoyed having it in my wedding pictures. We cannot recommend 2Birds events highly enough for your event, especially weddings. They are super friendly, talented, and reliable, and treat their clients exceptionally well during the entire planning process. Our requests were fulfilled in every way imaginable, and I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful wedding day.

2Birds Events's reply:

Angela - we cannot thank you enough for your incredibly kind words! You were such a joy to work with and we couldn't be happier to hear you were so pleased with everything - always love to hear we've fulfilled a couple's expectations! We are so in love with all these photos! The entire day was so stunning and we thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of it!
  • Kristin
    Kristin M. Married on 04/25/2021

Highly recommend!

It was a pleasure working with this company. They are great with communication and are very thorough and really listen to what you want. I absolutely loved my bouquet!!!! Highly recommend.

2Birds Events's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words, Kristin! We absolutely loved your vision and were so thrilled to bring it all to life! Thank you so much for choosing 2Birds for your wedding flowers!
  • Jill
    Jill S. Married on 04/17/2021

Truly amazing!

Alexis and her team were truly amazing! They take your ideas and turn them into reality. Reagan, the office manager, response time was excellent and communication was clear. If you want your florals to stand out and make a statement, hire them! Best around!!

2Birds Events's reply:

Love this shot, Jill!! You were such a pleasure to work with and we are so thankful to you for trusting us to bring your stunning vision to life through your florals!
    Svetlana Married on 03/21/2021

Beautiful work!

2birds is a dream!!!! Truly thankful to have had them as our florist! They created florals for my elopement and big wedding day, and we were so in awe of how beautiful their handcraft is!! They helped us create the wedding of our dreams! They are so informative and helpful!
  • Midori
    Midori M. Married on 01/16/2021

Absolutely gorgeous wedding florals

Thank you 2Birds for bringing our vision to life and making all of our wedding florals so beautiful! We were planning our wedding entirely from out of town, but they made it easy to plan from the distance. They were so detailed during our meetings, from discussing inspiration photos, to getting a good idea of our event to make sure we were aligned. 2Birds worked with us to select florals that worked with our budget and vision. In the end, they went above and beyond what we hoped for! Their work was so modern, organic, and beautiful with bud vases, greenery, and the blooms that they selected. I am still in love with pictures of my bouquet. Additionally, they chose the most delicate ribbon material for bouquet wraps that photographed beautifully in our photos. All of the blooms were perfect, nothing tarnished or withered and everything was delivered on time. We were so impressed with their level of detail and professionalism, and would highly recommend 2Birds to other couples!

2Birds Events's reply:

Thank you so much for these incredibly kind words, Midori! We are so thrilled to know you were so pleased with your final products and the planning process with our team! We adore these photos you've shared and couldn't have been more in love with how your gorgeous vision came to life! Thank you for trusting us to be a part of your special day!!!
    Marianne M. Married on 01/09/2021

The most beautiful arrangements!

All of the arrangements came out so beautiful!! Alexis was able to take my Pinterest vision board into a more beautiful reality than I had envisioned! I am so grateful for all their work and time they put in to make my wedding beautiful! Thank you!!
  • Sydney
    Sydney Married on 12/06/2020

2Birds Understood the Assignment!

We hired 2Birds for our October 2021 wedding and got tons of complements on our florals! We wanted big tropical leaves, lots of greenery, taupe-y, blush-y, fall-y flowers and that’s exactly what 2Birds gave us! I’m a control freak and was having a hard time finding inspiration photos of what I wanted, so I was nervous trusting 2Birds to create what I was envisioning in my head, but they did it! Alexis, Reagan, and the rest of the team are great and were a pleasure to work with.
    Sarah E. Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful!

2Birds Events were amazing! I did not give them much notice and the arrangements they gave me were amazing! I am not very picky with flowers, however, they knew exactly what to give me! They were so kind and helpful through everything. They also delivered in a timely manner! I highly recommend!
    Cam L. Married on 08/01/2020

Highly recommend!

I worked with Reagan and Alexis on my August 1st wedding, and they were so great! I had to reschedule, change venues, and reduce guest count in the final weeks due to COVID, and they worked with me the whole way! The flowers were GORGEOUS and the service was 5-star. I highly recommend their services for any event!

2Birds Events's reply:

Hi Cam! Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words! You were such a joy to work with, especially in the extremely unusual circumstances COVID was creating, and we can't thank you enough for being so trusting of us through it all! Your vision was gorgeous and we are so grateful we were able to work with you to bring it life :)
    Sydney Married on 04/25/2020

Best florist in Tampa Bay area!

I love working with 2Birds Events for florals. I refer them to all my couples. Their work is beautiful and they are so great to work with. Flowers are one of those items that can make or break the look and feel of a wedding, and I know that when I send a couple their way, they will be well taken care of and the wedding will be stunning!
  • Julianne
    Julianne D. Married on 04/04/2020

Better than i could have imagined

Oh MY! I am still absolutely speechless. Alexis and the whole 2Bird team made my wedding dreams come true and we’re a pleasure to work with from day one!! I originally had to postpone my wedding due to COVID-19 and these girls never missed a beat! I changed the venue, day, time and everything in between and they made a whole new plan immediately and made it look better than I ever could have dreamt! I had a boho glam Pinterest board and they took that and made it a boho glam fantasy land! Even the band was talking about the flowers- it was absolutely stunning. Thank you so so so much 2Birds for making my postponed wedding even more special than my first planned one and for knocking it absolutely out of the park. So happy I have photos to last a lifetime!

2Birds Events's reply:

Thank you SO much for these incredibly kind words, Julianne! We were thrilled to be able to be apart of your dream day, even if it came a few months later than anticipated! We are so thankful to you for your unwavering trust in us to bring your absolutely stunning vision to life! We are obsessed with these photos and can't wait to see more!!!
    Kirsten Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing florist

Perfect Wedding Florist!
    2Birds did an AMAZING job on our wedding florals, truly putting together the florals of my dreams. For a flower novice like me, they were so helpful. I brought in photos, color ideas, and told them my vision and Alexis and team ran with it. I would not have been happier.
    We are from Orlando but got married in St. Pete and 2Birds made it easy to work over the phone, share photos and ideas and more. HIGHLY recommend!
    Militza J. Married on 02/01/2020

Best of the Best

We first met with Alexis at 2Birds after a recommendation from our planner Melanie with Confetti Events. My husband and I went into this meeting not knowing anything about flowers and just had a few ideas we liked on Pinterest. Alexis quickly pulled up her own Pinterest board to show us different options based on our discussion with her. Alexis was great to work with and Reagan helped coordinate everything with our coordinator Melanie. When we saw the bouquets, boutonnieres and center pieces the day of, they were more beautiful than we ever imagined they would be! I would recommend 2Birds to anyone looking for a great florist for any event!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 02/01/2020

Wedding Review

Great vendor! Beautiful work. Easy to work with.
    Maggie Married on 11/16/2019

Secret-garden-level amazing

I can’t emphasize how lucky we were to find 2birds. We contacted them 2 weeks bf our wedding & they immediately responded & got into action. With minimal description (literally I just said boho chic wildflower-look) & a few inspo-pics they didn’t make floral arrangements but rather created a stunning ambience using flowers as their medium. They were so patient as we nickel and dimed them on our budget & came up with something that beyond surpassed our expectations. When I 1st started planning our wedding, I initially said I wanted almost no flowers but other people told me that was a mistake & I believe that to be true now but only bc we found 2birds. I tend to find wedding floral arrangements super cheesy & thus frankly a waste of money but 2birds actually changed my mind. I don’t know how they knew what I wanted more than I did. All of our guests gushed over the flowers too. Our ceremony was at an aquarium with a stunning floor to ceiling tank full of aquatic animals swimming around and the flowers somehow perfectly matched the scene & made it feel even more like we were in an underwater magical world. If I had a nothing budget or an unlimited budget, I’d use 2birds.

2Birds Events's reply:

Maggie! We cannot thank you enough for these incredibly heart warming words! We are SO thrilled you were as happy with the final product of all of your florals as we were! It was such a unique and stunning vision for an equally unique venue and we are so immensely grateful you trusted us to bring it to life. Wishing you and your husband many more moments together just as magical as your wedding day!
  • Katie
    Katie V. Married on 11/16/2019

Best florist

I have nothing busy lovely things to say about this vendor. They were patient and kind throughout the experience and their portfolio of floral arrangements are beyond compare!!!!

I was so happy with how beautiful and how fragrant my bridal bouquet was. Everything was so gorgeous!!

The associate delivering the flowers was also very cheerful! 2Birds is the BEST!
  • Dylan
    Dylan G. Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Wedding Florist!

We had 2Birds Events as our wedding florist last month and they did an amazing job! All the bouquets, boutonnières, table arrangements, and ceremony decor were just as I envisioned! Reagan always responded to my emails so quickly and Alexis is very knowledgeable. Everything was perfect and we highly recommend them!
    Sonya Married on 09/07/2019
    I just wanted to sincerely thank you for everything. Our wedding night was amazing and all of the flowers, bouquets, and decorations were seriously amazing. All of the guests were raving about how beautiful the ceremony and reception were. All of our colors really tied in because of the bouquets. Literally everything was stunning and all the decorations really made the night. The bridesmaids all loved their bouquets. I am so thankful for all that you have done to make our wedding the best day of our lives. Thank you so much.
  • Allyson
    Allyson Married on 04/05/2019

Magical Day!

2Birds Events gave us the most beautiful wedding we could have imagined! Alexis and her incredible staff were such a pleasure to work with.
    So professional and kind throughout the entire experience.
    Our flowers were very important part of our special day. For both myself & my fiance so this was a BIG part of the wedding planning that I wanted to be perfect!

They truly assured me that I had absolutely nothing to worry about- I honestly had NO“Bride STRESS” knowing we hired 2Birds Events.

They made all my flower dreams come true and made my vision our magical reality.
    I can not say it enough how BEAUTIFUL
    our bouquets, centerpieces, flower girl crowns, boutonnieres, corsages, aisle markers, cake flowers were!!
    Everyone who attended our wedding said that it was the most beautiful floral arrangements they’d ever seen.

I highly recommend them to any future bride in the Tampa/ St. Petersburg area!

Thank You, so much for helping us with the wedding of our dreams.

Beyond a happy Bride & Groom!
    Allyson & Jason McCandless