2Birds Events Reviews

2Birds Events 5
2Birds Events 6
2Birds Events 7

Sonya · Getting married on 09/07/2019

I just wanted to sincerely thank you for everything. Our wedding night was amazing and all of the flowers, bouquets, and decorations were seriously amazing. All of the guests were raving about how beautiful the ceremony and reception were. All of our colors really tied in because of the bouquets. Literally everything was stunning and all the decorations really made the night. The bridesmaids all loved their bouquets. I am so thankful for all that you have done to make our wedding the best day of our lives. Thank you so much.

Jennifer B · Married on 11/05/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better florist!

I don’t even know where to begin… 2Birds was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the beginning, they were very responsive, helpful, and kind. After my first consultation, I knew 2Birds completely understood my vision and would create beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. However, I had no idea how beautiful they would actually be. When I saw my flowers, they took my breath away. They were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Thank you Paige, Alexis, and Reagan for bringing my vision to life. I have received so many compliments on the florals you designed for me. Your team is truly amazing!

• Anna

Anna · Married on 11/02/2018

They did a fantastic job!

Being out of state is always hard when planning but 2birds was a dream to work with! I sent them some inspo pics of what I wanted, but told them a few changes and they got it PERFECT! My bouquet was so beautiful! I wish I could've brought it home and put it in a vase to keep forever! Our arch arrangement was also exactly what I requested! Highly recommend them!

Marion G Carr · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly recommend!

Working with 2Birds was a pleasure from start to finish. The flowers they provided were more beautiful than I could have imagined, and they were very professional to work with. Thanks 2Birds!

• Chiara

Chiara · Married on 10/27/2018

More beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

I feel so incredibly lucky to have worked with 2Birds as my wedding florist! Less than a MONTH before my wedding, my original florist fell through and I was panicked. Alexis and the 2Birds team so kindly took me under their wing and assured me that I had absolutely nothing to worry about- they were happy to make all of my flower dreams come true! I was absolutely blown away by Alexis’ talent, willingness to step up to the challenge, ability to understand my vision after just a short consult and make it come to life! The florals at my wedding were an absolute dream- more beautiful than I ever could have imagined- and I will always be forever thankful to 2Birds for making that possible! They are seriously the best in the business!

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning! More beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

Stunning! Gorgeous! I am still amazed at how incredible the flowers and decorations were at my wedding/reception. I told 2 Birds the colors and theme I wanted and they completed exceeded my expectations! Choosing them for my flowers and decorations was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. It completely set the mood/theme. All my guests said they were the most beautiful flowers and centerpieces they had seen at any wedding. If you are having your wedding in the Tampa/St Petersburg area, go with 2Birds! You will not regret it!

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2018

2birds was recommended to us by our wedding venue and for good reason because they were amazing. Our flowers on our wedding day were so beautiful and EXACTLY what I wanted. They delivered the flowers to the reception venue and also came at the end of the night to pick up the rental items. Completely hassle free. We had so many compliments on the flowers throughout the whole day and 2Birds was so easy to work with. They respond right away and make sure that you are completely happy with everything! Highly recommend!

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

They did a exceptional job in putting my vision into reality! The reception tables looked beautiful and my bouquet was better than I could have imagined!

Annie · Married on 05/06/2018

I received so many compliments on my bouquet and other flowers through 2birds! They were great with communication, and did amazing work at a fair price. I was slightly nervous that my flowers would wilt or look bad since I knew my bouquet was ready the morning before my wedding, and they made the recommendation that we pick it up Sunday (day-of) and I thought it was very wise of them to make this suggestion, as it saved my bouquet from looking drab. Bride's need all the advice they can get!

I would pick them again if I had to do it all over again :). Thank you all for doing such beautiful work!

Davina · Married on 03/31/2018

We worked with 2Birds for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. I was a little overwhelmed at the initial consultation because there were so many details I hadn't considered, but Paige was so helpful and easy to work with. She put together a design and although I was a little unsure how the final product would look once it was put together, I trusted her and her team. Seeing the centerpieces and bouquets on our wedding day blew me away - they were more beautiful than I imagined! I was so pleased with their work and we received many compliments on the arrangements. I highly recommend 2Birds!

Gillian · Married on 03/17/2018

My wedding flowers were unbelievably gorgeous. I was ordering with them from out of state and Paige and Rachel made the process so easy, they were amazing. They always emailed me back immediately, I was able to pay using Venmo, and they let a family friend pick up the flowers for us the day before the wedding. The ideas and flowers I requested were portrayed perfectly!! I wish I could keep the flowers alive forever!!

2Birds Events 8

Brittany · Married on 03/03/2018

2Birds did an UNBELIEVABLE job with our florals for our wedding day on 3/3/18! They were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! Paige was so patient with us as we had lots of questions and changes throughout the process. Highly recommend 2Birds to anyone looking for beautiful arrangements and wonderful service! (Photos attached of our big day by Ailyn La Torre Photography)

2Birds Events 9
    2Birds Events 15
    2Birds Events 16
  • Saya

Saya · Married on 03/02/2018

Paige and her team at 2Birds Events are absolutely amazing and I could honestly go on and on about them! They made my dream bouquet and completely blew me away with the final products of my bridal bouquet, bridal flower crown, my bridesmaids' bouquets, and the boutonnières. When the bouquets were delivered to us, I actually teared up because I was so blown away and ecstatic with how they turned out! I never thought I would be THAT bride that would cry over flowers, but they truly blew me away because the bouquets turned out exactly how I envisioned. On top of being super talented, they are super sweet and were so easy to work with! I went back to them a few times with a few additions (I had to order boutonnieres from them a week out because our other plan fell through) and they were so flexible and accommodating to add it to our order last minute without any complaints. If I ever need to order flowers or floral arrangements for any future events, I will absolutely use them again!

2Birds Events 17

Judy · Married on 02/17/2018

During the planning process, Alexis and Paige were very prompt and responsive in all communications. I was planning from out of town and it wasn't a huge burden because of their professionalism and responsiveness. HUGE props to them for translating my extremely vague Pinterest ramblings into a cohesive, beautiful design for the day of my wedding. They were even able to find chinoiserie-style vases for my centerpieces! This was a dream I almost gave up on after multiple vendors had told me no on these vases.

Months after my wedding, I'm still getting comments and wistful sighs over the ceremony arch from guests! Some days at work, I'll pull up pictures of my bouquet and also sigh wistfully.

Thank you, 2Birds Events, for being flexible and making my chaotic Pinterest wedding dreams come true.

2Birds Events 18
    2Birds Events 24
    2Birds Events 25
    2Birds Events 26

DeeAnna · Married on 02/10/2018

2 Birds far exceeded my expectations! Not only was the planning part easy, but the day of they eased my mind by being on time and having everything taken care of. The flowers were beyond beautiful, and exactly what I had envisioned. When friends and family see my photos, the first thing they say is OMG those flowers! I would definitely recommend!!

2Birds Events 27
    2Birds Events 28

k · Married on 01/14/2018

The flowers were beautiful!!! So happy!! They exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend them!!!

Vana · Married on 12/30/2017

I did TONS of research before picking a florist for my wedding, and I am so glad I ended up choosing 2birds! Paige was very helpful throughout the planning process and so patient and professional answering all my questions and emails. She was respectful of my budget and worked with me, so I could get exactly what I wanted. The floral arrangements on my wedding day were AMAZING! People could not stop commenting on how beautiful everything was. The team at 2birds really understood my vision and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them!

Greg · Married on 12/16/2017

2Birds Events made my wedding flowers something very special. We are very happy we chose them to do our flowers as all of our order was unique and beautiful. They were well within our budget and very easy to work with. We picked up our flowers, but they accommodated us and made it super easy and quick to swing by! I would Highly recommend 2Birds Events to anyone looking for any type of flowers!

Liz · Married on 12/08/2017

2Birds Events were absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the wedding planning process! They provided our wedding flowers, and they all were absolutely beautiful!

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

2birds events was absolutely amazing to work with!! From the start, Paige was so kind and genuinely took interest in every last detail that I wanted for my wedding. It was so comforting leaving my initial consult and knowing that she understood my vision. The 2birds team is truly so talented, they took my ideas and created the most beautiful unique pieces for my wedding and I could not be happier with the outcome!

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

The flowers and reception decor at my wedding were almost exactly like the photos I showed Paige on pinterest. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience!

Amber · Married on 10/20/2017

My flowers were stunning and what I wanted plus some. You can’t go wrong with choosing 2birds events!!

2Birds Events 29
    2Birds Events 30

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

2Birds Event exceeded my expectations on our floral design. The arrangements were absolutely gorgeous!
    Goode love 10.14.17
    Thank you!

2Birds Events 31

Julia · Married on 10/14/2017

I had an amazing experience with 2Birds Events. They were great with the quote process prior to my wedding. They were very professional and it was easy to add and remove items prior to the wedding date. The bouquets and the floral arrangements were beautiful! I loved every part of working with them.

Kalynd · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with 2Birds Events was one of the highlights of my wedding planning and wedding day. From start to finish, the entire staff was a joy. Paige and Alexis understood my vision and sought to make it spectacular reality – which they did and then some. Not only did my floral arrangements reference my inspiration examples, they somehow built upon them and made them more beautiful than I could have dreamed.

I will never forget watching as the florals were delivered to my room on my wedding day. If you are someone who wants non-traditional arrangements but dreads the possibility of your taste being misinterpreted or wrongly executed: FEAR NOT. These ladies have your back! I cannot thank each one enough for their mastery, precision, attention to detail and clear communication (even through a hurricane, mind you). Additionally, for those with budget constraints, they ensured that each arrangement at my venues was repurposed in a creative and impactful way.

My experience went beyond that of picking flowers. It was an opportunity to meet passionate, artful women in my own community dedicated to bringing the beauty of their work to my special day. I cannot thank nor recommend them enough!