228 Reviews for 2Birds Events

Non-Floral (16)
Single Flowers (15)
Chuppah Decor (3)
228 2Birds Events Reviews

The flowers were beautiful!!! So happy!! They exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture k, 1/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I did TONS of research before picking a florist for my wedding, and I am so glad I ended up choosing 2birds! Paige was very helpful throughout the planning process and so patient and professional answering all my questions and emails. She was respectful of my budget and worked with me, so I could get exactly what I wanted. The floral arrangements on my wedding day were AMAZING! People could not stop commenting on how beautiful everything was. The team at 2birds really understood my vision and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Vana, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

2Birds Events made my wedding flowers something very special. We are very happy we chose them to do our flowers as all of our order was unique and beautiful. They were well within our budget and very easy to work with. We picked up our flowers, but they accommodated us and made it super easy and quick to swing by! I would Highly recommend 2Birds Events to anyone looking for any type of flowers!

Profile Picture Greg, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

2Birds Events were absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the wedding planning process! They provided our wedding flowers, and they all were absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Liz, 12/8/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations

2birds events was absolutely amazing to work with!! From the start, Paige was so kind and genuinely took interest in every last detail that I wanted for my wedding. It was so comforting leaving my initial consult and knowing that she understood my vision. The 2birds team is truly so talented, they took my ideas and created the most beautiful unique pieces for my wedding and I could not be happier with the outcome!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers and reception decor at my wedding were almost exactly like the photos I showed Paige on pinterest. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

My flowers were stunning and what I wanted plus some. You can’t go wrong with choosing 2birds events!!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

2Birds Event exceeded my expectations on our floral design. The arrangements were absolutely gorgeous!
Goode love 10.14.17
Thank you!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had an amazing experience with 2Birds Events. They were great with the quote process prior to my wedding. They were very professional and it was easy to add and remove items prior to the wedding date. The bouquets and the floral arrangements were beautiful! I loved every part of working with them.

Profile Picture Julia, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with 2Birds Events was one of the highlights of my wedding planning and wedding day. From start to finish, the entire staff was a joy. Paige and Alexis understood my vision and sought to make it spectacular reality – which they did and then some. Not only did my floral arrangements reference my inspiration examples, they somehow built upon them and made them more beautiful than I could have dreamed.

I will never forget watching as the florals were delivered to my room on my wedding day. If you are someone who wants non-traditional arrangements but dreads the possibility of your taste being misinterpreted or wrongly executed: FEAR NOT. These ladies have your back! I cannot thank each one enough for their mastery, precision, attention to detail and clear communication (even through a hurricane, mind you). Additionally, for those with budget constraints, they ensured that each arrangement at my venues was repurposed in a creative and impactful way.

My experience went beyond that of picking flowers. It was an opportunity to meet passionate, artful women in my own community dedicated to bringing the beauty of their work to my special day. I cannot thank nor recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Kalynd, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful! Paige was very helpful and professional. She met with me multiple times because of a last minute venue change. They did a wonderful job at creating the vision in my head. Everybody loved the flowers! Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Our wedding was a destination, so everything was planned thru email or phone calls. I contacted 2Birds Events (they were a recommendation from our Wedding Vendor) for table decorations and Bride/Bridesmaids flowers. I had a specific vision in mind and they did not disappoint. My wedding flowers were so beautiful! So much more than I anticipated. The bouquets were gorgeous, and the table decorations were exactly as I envisioned. They even incorporated tiny pineapples into the table settings, as pineapples are my favorite fruit. I had my first consultation with Alexis, and communicated with Paige from then on and they were wonderful to work with. LOVED THE FLOWERS!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Paige was so wonderful to work with and truly made our vision a reality! The flowers were absolutely stunning and were exactly what we were hoping for. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a florist!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We used 2Birds Events for our wedding florals and I could not have been happier with what they were able to come up with! I wanted fun and bright flowers and they came up with a very beautiful combination of flowers that included peonies, pink and orange roses, protea, and billy balls. Paige was very professional and easy to work with during the planning phases. As soon as my bouquet arrived on the day of, I knew I had made the right choice! I would recommend 2Birds Events to any bride getting married in the Tampa area looking for florals with a kick!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow! The bride's bouquet was gorgeous! And such a beautiful light fragrance! Exactly what she wanted!

The mock up was well worth the time as it did reset expectations. Thank you for taking the time to call as we were locking the final order - Alexis' real time interaction helped the Bride translate her vision when it wasn't clear. Perfect outcome!

The feasting table garland were stunning as well as the floral rings around the Edison lamps. And the floral piece on the archway finished the look! The flower balls, bridal party bouquets, coursages, boutonnieres, pew markers, and altar arrangements were equally beautiful!

Thank you for sharing your time and artistic talent!

Profile Picture Terese, 4/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

2Birds did a fabulous job for our wedding! We sent in inspirational pictures beforehand, and they made the pictures come to life! The quality of their flowers and arrangements was amazing, and the end product was beautiful. The flowers were delivered on time on our wedding day, and I got so many compliments. Thanks 2Birds!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you're trying to decide what floral vendor to hire for your wedding, look no further. 2Birds is excellent!

I hired 2Birds Events to provide the floral for my wedding at the barn at Old McMickey's Farm in March. I believe that hiring them was one of the best wedding decisions I made. I am very type-A and had both a limited budget and a strong idea of what I wanted (read: expensive taste), and Alexis and Paige somehow pulled it off for me. My bouquet was unique featuring succulents and air plants, and everyone was obsessed with how beautiful it was. I had high expectations and they surpassed everything I'd hoped for. Additionally, working with Alexis and Paige was so easy! They had wonderful communication and were so patient with me as I sent so many photos and had zero knowledge of what any of the flowers actually were called. I was also an out-of-state bride so they had to work with me via phone and email (and it was seamless!). While their work absolutely made my wedding day so beautiful, the experience of working with them to make my vision a reality was so easy. I highly recommend them to any future bride in the Tampa/St. Pete area.

Profile Picture Jen, 3/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were gorgeous!!! All the little details that they added were perfect! Everything we discussed was done exactly how I wanted it....such a great group of people.

Profile Picture Jane, 3/18/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Easily the most beautiful flowers I could have asked for! Alexis is so knowledgeable and knew exactly how to put together arrangements based on my color scheme and preference. All arrangements were delivered on time and looked exactly as promised. I would definitely book 2Birds again!

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

2Birds did the flowers for my March wedding and everything came out better than I could have hoped for. Alexis and her office manager Paige were extremely helpful throughout the whole process and were quick to respond to my emails. They made all of the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, aisle markers, centerpiece flowers and cake flowers, and I was blown away with everything. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Alexis and her team at 2 Birds is rated 5 star for good reason. I am in the wedding industry and have worked with dozens of florists... Even with that being the case, as soon as my husband proposed I knew EXACTLY who to call. They always have the most beautiful flowers and our wedding day was no different. I sent Alexis some inspiration photos from pinterest and the flowers they delivered were even more beautiful. Wedding flowers can be expensive and deciding how many or how little flowers you need can be overwhelming... but Alexis and Paige make it stress free... going over all of your options and following up with you right before your event to be sure you are comfortable with your choices. We chose to load our tables with candles and to only use personal flowers... but the few flowers we had were breath taking. And if that is not amazing enough... her Husband is a notary that performs ceremonies.... and he is just as amazing as she is. Thank you 2Birds!! :)

Profile Picture User7932333, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery, Event Design

My bouquet was gorgeous! Exactly what I wanted. The team did a great job meeting my vision and I couldn't have loved my bouquet more! Out archway decorated with fresh flowers made our ceremony picture perfect and I was so happy with the value for the amount of flowers I received!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/4/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Alexis and her staff were absolutely amazing for our flowers! They did an outstanding job and exceeded all of our expectations! I could not have been happier with how our flowers came out and they helped make our dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Alexis and Paige leading up to my wedding, which was this past weekend, on February 4th 2017. I had a very specific vision I was going for (more greenery than blooms and somewhat nontraditional designs for the tables) and it wouldn’t have come to fruition without their help. My best friend and I got married within a few months of each other and both loved the more natural, organic look of so many of the arrangements they posted on their instagram, so we both ended up booking them! Her wedding was a few months before mine and they did such a wonderful job with her wedding as well... we have mutual friends and family who still talk about the bride’s bouquet and table arrangements. Alexis is very talented and is beloved- look at the number of positive reviews on this page alone. One thing I really appreciated was their expertise in the design. I told them a general idea of what I wanted and showed them pictures, and was extremely pleased with their interpretation of everything. It was unique and everything I’d dreamed up... but better. Everything was wonderful the day of the wedding as far as timeliness and setup goes, too. Alexis and her team have the highest recommendations from me; thank you for listening to my requests, respecting my budget, and creating wonderful designs for my wedding!

Profile Picture Bari, 2/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I was blown away by the flowers and I'm a dude who asked if we really even needed flowers when we started planning....

Profile Picture David, 1/14/17, 4 Reviews