2Birds Events Reviews

2Birds Events 5
2Birds Events 6
2Birds Events 7

Sonya · Getting married on 09/07/2019

I just wanted to sincerely thank you for everything. Our wedding night was amazing and all of the flowers, bouquets, and decorations were seriously amazing. All of the guests were raving about how beautiful the ceremony and reception were. All of our colors really tied in because of the bouquets. Literally everything was stunning and all the decorations really made the night. The bridesmaids all loved their bouquets. I am so thankful for all that you have done to make our wedding the best day of our lives. Thank you so much.

Gabrielle · Married on 02/09/2019

Seriously amazing

I absolutely loved my florals for my wedding thanks to 2Birds. They listen to what you like and use inspiration pics to make a truly beautiful arrangement - it was better than I could have imagined. Super easy to work with and professional. Budget proposal was easy to read and very well organized.

2Birds Events 8
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 01/27/2019

Helped My Vision Come to Life

Two Birds exceeded my vision for my bouquets the day of our wedding! This company is amazing and I highly recommend!

2Birds Events 9
    2Birds Events 10
  • F

Fiona · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful!!

2Birds is the best for floral and decor! There were so patient and easy to work with throughout the planning process. The day of, we were blown away when we saw the final product! Absolutely breathtaking flowers! They also can through in a pinch when a leaning cake arrived and used their magic/flowers to make it so much more presentable. Thank you so much for everything!!

2Birds Events 11
    2Birds Events 12
    2Birds Events 13

K Nammour · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing! I would highly recommend!

First of all, their consultant was exceptionally knowledgeable about flowers and spent an hour with my customizing my bouquet to my style. My bouquet and flower crown came out absolutely perfect! I literally exclaimed “Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!” when I saw them for the first time in my bridal suite.  The quality of the flowers is so amazing and they lived for almost 2 weeks in water ❤️ I would highly recommend 2Birds!

2Birds Events 14
    2Birds Events 15
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful!

The entire staff at 2Birds was absolutely wonderful! We loved our flowers, they were highly responsive to questions, and they were a great value compared to other florists in the area. I would highly recommend them for any event you have!

• Annalise

Annalise Mabe · Married on 12/16/2018

Gorgeous flowers and excellent service!

2Birds Events was so professional and kind throughout the entire experience. They were excited to help us capture our aesthetic in our consultation and executed our floral bouquets perfectly. Every bouquet looked incredible--I can't recommend them more!

2Birds Events 16
  • User3172248 · Recently married

What can I say about Alexis Metcalf (owner of 2Birds Events)... she is simply the best in the business. She was the most kind, professional, and talented florist I have ever come across. Our bouquets and centerpieces were STUNNING! Everyone that attended my wedding said that it was the most beautiful centerpieces they'd ever seen. I loved this florist and high recommend her!! Don't waste your time and money on anyone else.

• I

Ileana · Married on 11/10/2018

Floral Decor

In searching for the best florist possible, 2Birds Florist was one of the most highly recommended by many. To say that the florals and table décor were beautiful would be a mild statement. You have to see the photos and displays to truly appreciate the beauty and essence of the table décor. It took everyone's breath away and 2Birds went above and beyond to make this fairy tale wedding more than I could have ever imagined. Thank you!

Jennifer B · Married on 11/05/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better florist!

I don’t even know where to begin… 2Birds was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the beginning, they were very responsive, helpful, and kind. After my first consultation, I knew 2Birds completely understood my vision and would create beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. However, I had no idea how beautiful they would actually be. When I saw my flowers, they took my breath away. They were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Thank you Paige, Alexis, and Reagan for bringing my vision to life. I have received so many compliments on the florals you designed for me. Your team is truly amazing!

• Anna

Anna · Married on 11/02/2018

They did a fantastic job!

Being out of state is always hard when planning but 2birds was a dream to work with! I sent them some inspo pics of what I wanted, but told them a few changes and they got it PERFECT! My bouquet was so beautiful! I wish I could've brought it home and put it in a vase to keep forever! Our arch arrangement was also exactly what I requested! Highly recommend them!

Marion G Carr · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly recommend!

Working with 2Birds was a pleasure from start to finish. The flowers they provided were more beautiful than I could have imagined, and they were very professional to work with. Thanks 2Birds!

• Chiara

Chiara · Married on 10/27/2018

More beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

I feel so incredibly lucky to have worked with 2Birds as my wedding florist! Less than a MONTH before my wedding, my original florist fell through and I was panicked. Alexis and the 2Birds team so kindly took me under their wing and assured me that I had absolutely nothing to worry about- they were happy to make all of my flower dreams come true! I was absolutely blown away by Alexis’ talent, willingness to step up to the challenge, ability to understand my vision after just a short consult and make it come to life! The florals at my wedding were an absolute dream- more beautiful than I ever could have imagined- and I will always be forever thankful to 2Birds for making that possible! They are seriously the best in the business!

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning! More beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

Stunning! Gorgeous! I am still amazed at how incredible the flowers and decorations were at my wedding/reception. I told 2 Birds the colors and theme I wanted and they completed exceeded my expectations! Choosing them for my flowers and decorations was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. It completely set the mood/theme. All my guests said they were the most beautiful flowers and centerpieces they had seen at any wedding. If you are having your wedding in the Tampa/St Petersburg area, go with 2Birds! You will not regret it!

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Floral dream

2Birds Events are incredible. I want all my color to come from my florals, and they completely blew me away with their designs. They were very professional and accommodating with any changes and questions I had throughout the process. On my final walk through, they came to my reception site to help create my vision and settle any nerves. And on the day of, they were in the hot Florida sun, jumping in the fountain and what not to get every floral in the exact right place. I know find any excuse to get flowers from 2Birds!

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2018

2birds was recommended to us by our wedding venue and for good reason because they were amazing. Our flowers on our wedding day were so beautiful and EXACTLY what I wanted. They delivered the flowers to the reception venue and also came at the end of the night to pick up the rental items. Completely hassle free. We had so many compliments on the flowers throughout the whole day and 2Birds was so easy to work with. They respond right away and make sure that you are completely happy with everything! Highly recommend!

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

They did a exceptional job in putting my vision into reality! The reception tables looked beautiful and my bouquet was better than I could have imagined!

Annie · Married on 05/06/2018

I received so many compliments on my bouquet and other flowers through 2birds! They were great with communication, and did amazing work at a fair price. I was slightly nervous that my flowers would wilt or look bad since I knew my bouquet was ready the morning before my wedding, and they made the recommendation that we pick it up Sunday (day-of) and I thought it was very wise of them to make this suggestion, as it saved my bouquet from looking drab. Bride's need all the advice they can get!

I would pick them again if I had to do it all over again :). Thank you all for doing such beautiful work!

Davina · Married on 03/31/2018

We worked with 2Birds for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. I was a little overwhelmed at the initial consultation because there were so many details I hadn't considered, but Paige was so helpful and easy to work with. She put together a design and although I was a little unsure how the final product would look once it was put together, I trusted her and her team. Seeing the centerpieces and bouquets on our wedding day blew me away - they were more beautiful than I imagined! I was so pleased with their work and we received many compliments on the arrangements. I highly recommend 2Birds!

Gillian · Married on 03/17/2018

My wedding flowers were unbelievably gorgeous. I was ordering with them from out of state and Paige and Rachel made the process so easy, they were amazing. They always emailed me back immediately, I was able to pay using Venmo, and they let a family friend pick up the flowers for us the day before the wedding. The ideas and flowers I requested were portrayed perfectly!! I wish I could keep the flowers alive forever!!

2Birds Events 17

Brittany · Married on 03/03/2018

2Birds did an UNBELIEVABLE job with our florals for our wedding day on 3/3/18! They were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! Paige was so patient with us as we had lots of questions and changes throughout the process. Highly recommend 2Birds to anyone looking for beautiful arrangements and wonderful service! (Photos attached of our big day by Ailyn La Torre Photography)

2Birds Events 18
    2Birds Events 24
    2Birds Events 25
  • Saya

Saya · Married on 03/02/2018

Paige and her team at 2Birds Events are absolutely amazing and I could honestly go on and on about them! They made my dream bouquet and completely blew me away with the final products of my bridal bouquet, bridal flower crown, my bridesmaids' bouquets, and the boutonnières. When the bouquets were delivered to us, I actually teared up because I was so blown away and ecstatic with how they turned out! I never thought I would be THAT bride that would cry over flowers, but they truly blew me away because the bouquets turned out exactly how I envisioned. On top of being super talented, they are super sweet and were so easy to work with! I went back to them a few times with a few additions (I had to order boutonnieres from them a week out because our other plan fell through) and they were so flexible and accommodating to add it to our order last minute without any complaints. If I ever need to order flowers or floral arrangements for any future events, I will absolutely use them again!

2Birds Events 26

Judy · Married on 02/17/2018

During the planning process, Alexis and Paige were very prompt and responsive in all communications. I was planning from out of town and it wasn't a huge burden because of their professionalism and responsiveness. HUGE props to them for translating my extremely vague Pinterest ramblings into a cohesive, beautiful design for the day of my wedding. They were even able to find chinoiserie-style vases for my centerpieces! This was a dream I almost gave up on after multiple vendors had told me no on these vases.

Months after my wedding, I'm still getting comments and wistful sighs over the ceremony arch from guests! Some days at work, I'll pull up pictures of my bouquet and also sigh wistfully.

Thank you, 2Birds Events, for being flexible and making my chaotic Pinterest wedding dreams come true.

2Birds Events 27
    2Birds Events 33
    2Birds Events 34
    2Birds Events 35

DeeAnna · Married on 02/10/2018

2 Birds far exceeded my expectations! Not only was the planning part easy, but the day of they eased my mind by being on time and having everything taken care of. The flowers were beyond beautiful, and exactly what I had envisioned. When friends and family see my photos, the first thing they say is OMG those flowers! I would definitely recommend!!

2Birds Events 36
    2Birds Events 37

k · Married on 01/14/2018

The flowers were beautiful!!! So happy!! They exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend them!!!