Root 75

Coronado, CA View map

Friends since 4th grade. Kristy, the responsible organized one has many a photo album FULL of super embarrassing pictures to prove this. Katherine, the one who keeps her pictures jammed into shoeboxes, is very happy most people can't get to those albums easily. (Let's just say, grunge was in and we apparently didn't own a pair of tweezers).

- Opened a store in their home town on Route 75 so they could buy lots and lots of cute things and pretty flowers for a living. So we like pretty stuff and we like buying stuff. No crime there. Just helping the economy like good Americans.

- Katherine: 12 whopping years of flower experience in big crazy cities like New York and Chicago and now in one lovely little city just across the big blue bridge from San Diego.

- Kristy: Years of $$$ experience and overflowing with good taste. The outcome? Super thoughtful style within practical boundaries. Hmmm, that sounds darn near perfect.

Also,
Are in love with the Avett Brothers, can't get enough of this Solange vid and could play "This Must Be the Place" a hundred times in a row. Don't mind throwing back a few Rangers. Love their kids. Love their hubs (especially when they make delicious dinners while Ranger throwing back is in action). Like their bikes and coffee and their town and their fun, talented friends and Parks & Recreation and the"Put A Bird On It" sketch from Portlandia(still) and Coach Taylor(Kristy)/Tim Riggins(Katherine) and the crispy chicken salad from Burger Lounge and Kristy's amazing parsnip recipe from Ina. So good.

A good team since the beginning. A good team 'til the end. Come visit us.

• Heidi
    Heidi H. Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Wedding Flowers - Thank your Root 75!

I used Root 75 for my wedding last August at Scripps Seaside Forum in La Jolla and was blown away! I came to Katherine with a binder of inspiration and asked her to make my boho/tropical/hoop vision a reality and she responded enthusiastically with "I got this!" She was so easy to work with and made everything happen within my budget. In addition to the beautiful flowers all of her accessory rentals were exactly my style and it was so nice to have those handled (lanterns/votives/candles/baskets/live plants!). I am so happy I went with Root 75 - our wedding really looked like a tropical paradise!
    Hannah Married on 12/19/2015
    I love Root 75! I walked past their shop on a weekend getaway and fell in love with their style. Katherine is amazing. She was so on top of everything. I didn't ever get to meet her in person since we had a destination wedding but she was so reliable and gave me the most beautiful bouquet ever. Highly recommend.
    Betsy Married on 07/19/2015
    If I could give Katherine and Kristy 10 stars out of 5, I would. Root 75 did the flowers for our wedding in July and they were absolutely gorgeous. You will not find more beautiful bouquets. They truly have a gift for flower arranging and decorating. I pulled somewhat of a Bridezilla move and insisted that my outdoor ceremony should indeed be outdoors, despite the torrential downpour. I thought, hey what's a little flash flood? Katherine and Kristy were such troopers - they continued to decorate the outdoor ceremony and were absolutely soaked. The ceremony ended up being indoors and somehow they brought all the flowers inside and made them look fabulous. Thank you Root 75 for making our wedding gorgeous, and thank you for setting up in the rain and getting soaked to the bones. You ladies are the best!

845 Orange Ave Coronado, 92118
6194356060

Tuesday-Friday 10-5 Saturday hours are based on our wedding/event schedule. please call in advance. Closed Sun & Mon
Location of (Root 75)